Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size, Size, Size...270cc or 300cc ?

+13
sweetspade
AmyD
Minxy
lolly
rk19
misf1
welshvicci123
TSmith
Love2run
nikitaw86
bronzewolf
jen86
StirCrazy
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Size, Size, Size...270cc or 300cc ? Empty Size, Size, Size...270cc or 300cc ?

Post by StirCrazy 17th September 2011, 7:55 am

Hi Ladies

I'm still new to the site. I've found the forums very helpfull, but also a little confusing as well.

I have my BA scheduled in two weeks, I've initially decided on the 270cc moderate plus profile implants, but after doing some more research, I've made another appointment with my PS for this Tuesday to discuss maybe getting the 300cc moderate plus profiles instead. I'm getting unders.

My stats are below. I want a full C cup, natural look, I'm petite and don't want to go too big. Can anyone give me some advise.

Thx
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Size, Size, Size...270cc or 300cc ? Empty Re: Size, Size, Size...270cc or 300cc ?

Post by jen86 17th September 2011, 7:59 am

hun i doubt the extra 30cc will make much difference, not even a full cup size, so what you should ask yourself is, wud u rather wake up n feel they r a bit too small or wake up and feel they r a bit too big? as you r having unders they tend to look a bit smaller anyway, so ide be tempted to go with the extra 30cc. Tbh honest, it wont make lots of difference, and ultimately its up to you on what u decide xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Size, Size, Size...270cc or 300cc ? Empty Re: Size, Size, Size...270cc or 300cc ?

Post by StirCrazy 17th September 2011, 8:22 am

Thx for the advise, I think I'm going for the bigger ones. Seeing my surgeon on Tuesday and hopefully I can get them, don't know what he will say in regards to my breast tissue etc. Never discussed this with me the first time, as I was pretty confident about what I wanted....lol Women,,,we seem to always change our minds.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 17th September 2011, 9:11 am

the fact that your getting unders means you gonna lose some size anyway i think its about 15 or 20cc, so i would go for 300cc, that 30cc size difference is soo minimal. I would rather go bigger and not worry about boob envy
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 17th September 2011, 9:25 am

go for the 300cc if u can hun u lose some of the implant size with unders, good luck tuesday hope u get what u want xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 17th September 2011, 9:50 am

Well I think my mind is pretty much made up...I'm going for the 300cc. I'd rather be a tad too big, then a tad too small. I'm paying a lot of money and feel that if I plan on spending all this money, I should at least get something for it.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 17th September 2011, 9:56 am

Go the bigger my stats are diffent to yours but 270 isn't wry big at all nice but on the small side.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 17th September 2011, 10:21 am

i'm sure you'll be very happy with 300 cc hun xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 17th September 2011, 11:08 am

I cannot really advise you on anything because sooo many factors come into it that determine the end result BUT i've read that 100-150cc is one cup size so if you're a 34B now then i believe getting 300cc will take you bigger then a C cup. Also you said you were petite and that makes implants look bigger on someone thats smaller.. but IF i was in your shoes wanting to get a natural looking C then i would honestly go for the 270cc - Your surgeon will know whats best though

Good Luck :)
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 17th September 2011, 11:47 am

Hiya,

As all of the other girls have said, there isn't a huge difference between the two and with unders you will loose a bit of size, so I would always go with the bigger option just to give you that bit extra, and then at least you know you went to the biggest and will never regret not choosing them.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th September 2011, 3:56 pm

I'd try not to worry about sizes hun, my advice to you would be take pictures with you of boobs you like to show your surgeon then he will know exactly the look you want and be able to help you choose a size
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 17th September 2011, 6:49 pm

i agree with misf. I left it to my surgeon to try 3 different sizes on the day, i told him the look i wanted and got exactly that. they know best as long as you show them what u want to 'look' like more than the 'size' you want to be. good luck xxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 17th September 2011, 7:00 pm

I had 290cc and went from A cup to a C/ D but only looked a B cup in clothing I'm sure the 300cc will be just fine hun x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 17th September 2011, 7:50 pm

My advice - go for bigger implants! I was tossing between 260 and 300 and went for 260s and regret it now. Should have gone with ... 390 maybe? lol i am now a good C size but damn i want to be a DD now :D:D
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 17th September 2011, 8:19 pm

good idea rk19, think i'll tell my surgeon to try them out on the day and do what he thinks.... i'm having 340cc unders but wondering about going bigger.... think i've just got boob greed though!!!
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetspade 18th September 2011, 1:53 pm

Hey!

I am about your same size and started with a 34b, got 250 unders and now I'm a full C. I was the opposite and would have preffered feeling too small than too big, and I'm very happy with my choice. While the 300s may get you closer to a D than a C, it sounds like that's what your gut is saying. So go for it!
sweetspade
sweetspade
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 18th September 2011, 4:08 pm

Sweetspade did you have full profile or moderate plus profiles. I'm getting the moderate plus profile.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 19th September 2011, 10:58 am

Hi ladies

Just a general question...how many messages do I need to post before I can send a PM to another member
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 20th September 2011, 1:00 pm

Had my appointment with the PS this morning and together we came to a sollution...

I'm now going for the 300cc Full Profile natrelle cohesive gel implants.

Only 8 more days to go. Can't wait.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 21st September 2011, 8:03 pm

minxy we have very similar stats, and ive just changed my mind from having 275cc to 300cc coz i wanna b a full c so sounds hopeful as u say u r :)

stircrazy i hope u will b happy with the 300cc, woz gonna say go for them then c u have decided too :) u must b so excited as not long to go :) xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 22nd September 2011, 7:58 am

Hi LM

I'm basically willing the days to go by quicker, but to no avail.haha.

I've actually starting having some weird dreams..me waking up and looking down, only to find that there is no difference to the size I have no, or my that one is bigger than the other.OMG.

I can't believe I only have 6 days to go. Good luck on deciding. Best thing you can do is to take some pictures to your surgeon, and show him how big you want to be, the projection you want etc. Take a bra with that has no padding or underwire (one that is too big for your current cup size, maybe the size you want to be) and then fit some of his sizers and see what you like, he'll be able to advise which size would be best for the results you want.

Have a fab day
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 25th September 2011, 8:06 pm

thanx hun, oooh dont like sound of the dreams, not good,im panicing atm coz its 3wks tomorrow, but ur sooo close, all the best for ur op hun xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 26th September 2011, 7:50 am

Hi LM.

Yup, I'm the same. I always think of the worst case senario, haha. You'll see, the last few days before the BA are the worst, but I've been told that on the day of the surgery things will fall into place, especially when you see your PS and make sure that you are on the same page.

Got my phone call this morning to confirm the date, time and implant size and style. I'm going in at 7am Wednesday. OMG. I can't wait, just want to get it over with.

I'll post my story a.s.a.p
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 26th September 2011, 7:48 pm

yeah wen ive seen ps for apps i feel at ease so hopefully b ok. all the best, cant wait to hear ur story xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LolaDV 12th October 2011, 5:27 pm

Ive got exactly the same problem as yourself.....Not sure if I should go 260 or 300!!

Ive had a child so I went from a full perky Beautiful B...to a Preggie D...and now Im a 34A! :(

I however dont want my boobs to look fake...more natural...too many of my friends have gone a huge C to a D and they look out of proportion...eek...

my surgeon feels that I should go 350! no ways! Ive shown him pics of what I want and he was pretty confused and didnt agree....He is so used to giving girls huge puppies...lol...

Hope the op went well...mines on the 21st oct! cant wait!

are you happy with your size though? you ended up being a DD....
LolaDV
LolaDV
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next