Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300cc what size sports bra?

+6
COOKIE
Charlii
Prettylil
louise28
Princess_x
Laurajanee
10 posters

Go down

300cc what size sports bra? Empty 300cc what size sports bra?

Post by Laurajanee 18th December 2013, 1:32 pm

Surgeon and I agreed on 300cc implants , this is the largest he was prepared to go as I'm a flat A and only weigh 7 stone 6. I'm insure of what size sports bras to buy he's said a D maybe a C. Also. What sports bras do you recommend ? I want to start buying haha xx
Laurajanee
Laurajanee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

300cc what size sports bra? Empty Re: 300cc what size sports bra?

Post by Princess_x 18th December 2013, 1:48 pm

I had 315 first time around and I was in a D cup sports bra. Shock Absorber's are my favourites x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 18th December 2013, 2:16 pm

Oh love this post, I've not plucked up courage to go sportsbra shopping yet, I'd picked one up in Tesco just to do for a week until most of swelling gone down, but when tried it on at home it was so uncomfy that I just took it back. I was feeling too tender to try bras on to see what size fits best and to be honest don't know where to start in picking a size off shelf.
I'm currently living in my Macom which is pinned as it was getting loose after swelling going,i got nurse to check on Mon if it was ok how I'd pinned it to make sure I was being supported and she said it was fine. I have an old maternity bra in a 34c which I've worn just to get Macom washed and dried.
I'm hoping to pluck courage to go shopping this fri.
 Girls is it best to just take a range of sizes in changing room and just go with which feels best in terms of cup size? Or go band size bigger in case more swelling to go down?x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 18th December 2013, 2:21 pm

Hey Louise hun!

I went to Lasenza (after the horrid experience with Marks) and got a rough measurement..

so i got measured and then bought my sports bra.

I got a back fastner - triumph and also got back extenders..

I also did try on a couple in the size that i was measured at and other sizes till i got comfy and right size..
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th December 2013, 2:33 pm

The firm faves on here are the Macom, Triumph Triaction, Shock Absorber and the M&S High impact 2pk. The Macom is great as you only need your band size, and it will stretch to accomodate up to a H. I still sleep in mine! This is front fastening though, so you may have to buy two sizes, your normal and the one up for the swelling.

The others are all back fastening, so you can buy your normal band size (maybe get yourself fitted pre and check you're in the right size, as I know I wasnt) and then get some extenders for the swelling. All the support comes from the band, so its important that this fits well. You then want something High Impact to keep those bad boys still. That is, as long as thats what your surgeons post op instructions are! Some girls are told to go braless!

It is so tricky to guess what size for post op. I was in 36C's, which were completely the wrong size, as Im a 32. Dont be tempted to buy cheap though, as they just wont give you the support you need. Maybe wait and buy closer to the time, get a range of sizes and leave the tags on, then get them returned once you're post op and know what fits.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurajanee 18th December 2013, 2:38 pm

So far I've ordered 1 32c and 1 32D but they're just normal sports bra, I'm looking at getting a macom for once swelling goes down but I'm unsure what size to get for swelling and what brand x
Laurajanee
Laurajanee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 18th December 2013, 2:45 pm

Lil, have you not got about 40 sportsbras now  Hysterical , x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th December 2013, 3:50 pm

If you're wanting a Macom for after the swelling just go for a fitting a find out out your correct band size now. Once you have that you just order the Macom by band size. 

With the back fasteners you have, Charlii gave excellent advice in her post so buying some 'bra extenders' in addition to you back fasteners will help you through the swelling. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurajanee 18th December 2013, 3:57 pm

So if I buy back fasteners do would  I still have to buy a band size up?
Laurajanee
Laurajanee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th December 2013, 4:16 pm

No, the expanders will increase the back size of a bra up to two band sizes. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 18th December 2013, 4:54 pm

lool - Louise - no  Hysterical i wish!!

at the moment i have triumph / macom - my macom is no good now .. so really only triumph for the day time

I have low impact for the night time - 2 sets - all from marks and spencer - crop top bra (pack of 2) and a racer back one ..

I have posted the links somewhere here .. would find it and come back and post.

Cookie - will i still be swollen - am now 16 days post ops?

my low impact ones are fine (really stretchy material)

I would like the shock absorber too - but will wait till ia m really settled..

I just want two high impact and 2 low impact
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th December 2013, 7:05 pm

It can tell can tell a while for all of the swelling to reduce Lil... Sometimes months! 

Again, its just one of those things that's soley dependent on your body lovely.  

I personally took months for the swelling to reduce, but your bra band is a good indicator and will let you know how the selling is reducing by how loose the band is. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 18th December 2013, 7:44 pm

i asked what sports bra i will need and they told me they will give me two, one i will be wearing after the op and a spare?!
and to buy some cheap ones from tescos if i wanted to but the ones they will give me will be high impact support ones 

xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th December 2013, 7:48 pm

You'll be fine with the ones you're given Misszc. You only need two bras and to be honest the cheap supermarket bras are fine at first and after a few washes loose the support and you're then left with boobs not getting the support they need babe. So stick with the high impact given to you and if you do want more, then do go for good quality hun. They may be a little more money, but you really do get what you pay for babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurajanee 18th December 2013, 7:50 pm

I haven't been told I'd be given any so high impact ones ar. The best ones to get then? X
Laurajanee
Laurajanee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th December 2013, 8:07 pm

Laurajanee wrote:I haven't been told I'd be given any so high impact ones ar. The best ones to get then? X

call your clinic and ask Louise.

If they don't supply you with a bra then ask what your guestimated resulting size is?

They should be able to tell you what they think you'll possibly be. Once you have that size you can start on buying support bras

its advisable if you can to go and get fitted for a bra whilst you're pre-op. Don't buy a bra of course... That would be pretty pointless lol. But at least you know then what you're genuinely starting with.

If you can't get to a lingerie shop then the best think to do to ensure you're getting the right support is measure yourself under your bust.

Because a bras support ALL comes from the band its very important to get this right.

So wrap the tape measure around your body under your bust and let's say your tape measures you are 29" because you will ALWAYS buy your band in even numbers you'll always take the nearest number 'up' so you'd then be a 30 band. And the same goes goes on... For example measuring 33" you be a 34 band. If you measure a 32 you I'll be a 32 band. So you see, you're always going to be an even number. 

so if your surgeon thinks you'll result in a D cup, you'll want to buy a bra in a 32D. 

the most popular bras used here are:

Back fasteners:

Shock absorbers
Triumph Triaction Extreme
m&s pack of 2 for £29

front fasteners:

The Macom (if you choose this one you needn't know your cup size and if you type 'MyBreast' into the promo code on their website you'll get 15% off this bra)

m&s m&s front fastening sportsbra. 

Its entirely your your choice which you choose, but if you decide to get a back fastener Louise then buying some bra extenders also with them will help you through any swelling you may have after surgery. You can't use these with front fasteners.

hope that helps babe. XX[/quote]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilyh3578 6th February 2014, 12:34 pm

i'm having 300cc and have brought a 32D sports bra will that be too big?

x
Emilyh3578
Emilyh3578
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th February 2014, 12:54 pm

Hi Emily. Unfortunately, we couldn't possibly say! 300cc on one girl will be different from the next. Has your surgeon advised of a size? They should be able to give you a rough estimate. This is why a lot of the girls go for the Macom, as you only need your band size.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 6th February 2014, 12:59 pm

im getting 300cc too :) !
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th February 2014, 5:34 pm

I had 360cc MP went from zilch and was in an e/f cup before reop

my surgeon said get a d cup sports bra which I did I had to stop and get an e cup on the way home from m&s I got the zip up front one xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down