Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size!

+5
kayleigh9
misf1
AmyD
shirtripper
spittingfairy
9 posters

Go down

Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size! Empty Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size!

Post by spittingfairy 17th October 2011, 10:42 am

I'm currently 32A,but I've breastfed 4 children and went up to a 36E then So my skin is not as good/stretchy as it was!

Anyway,I sort of had my heart set on 375cc's,to ensure I was at least a D cup,maybe DD. But my PS has said that because I have very little tissue,and it's thin from having stretched before,the maximum he'll give me are 300s. I'm going to try to persuade him to give me 325mod+ instead of 300mod,but no idea if he will or not!

Sorry,I've rambled now,my question is....will I get a D cup at least with 300s?

Im...5ft7, 8st2 with a 28 inch rib cage.

I'm dreading waking up and being sad because they're tiny! Help would be much appreciated! Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size! 48411
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size! Empty Re: Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size!

Post by shirtripper 17th October 2011, 10:55 am

i think it depends on your surgeon i was a 32 a im similiar to you stats wise i have a 27 inch rib cage breast fed 3 children but was only a c/d cup when feeding i had 410 cc taking me to a dd although i probably look like a c cup i requested to be my breast feeding size post op i was under the impression that they dont like to put in bigger implants if they think your skin wont stretch to accomodate them and as youve said you have already stretched to a 36 e dont quote me on that but im sure thats what my surgeon said to me x if you not happy with his advice go see a different surgeon to see what he says x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size! Empty Re: Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size!

Post by AmyD 17th October 2011, 10:59 am

hi hun, i had saggy empty 34c boobs from breast feeding my 2 girls. I had an anchor lift and 340cc unders, which took me to a 34E, so increased my cup by 3 sizes.... have you had other consultations with any other surgeons? xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 17th October 2011, 11:00 am

Thanks for your reply. That's what I thought too,but he said that I'd never be able to fit the implant size needed to go that big again as I had very "fleshy" (his words!) BFing boobs haha. He said that going any higher would give a high chance of ripples. Mind you,I suppose if I was a 36E then I'd be a 32FF/G now,bigger than I want.

My sizing is on Thursday,so I'm going to see how far I can push him. I want at least a D,but equally I don't want to give myself more chance of complications. God,sizing is such a bugger!
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 17th October 2011, 11:04 am

ru having overs or unders hun? Think 300cc would take you to a large c possibly?? I'm not a doctor though so don't take my word for it!! Obviously with unders you will lose a bit of volume xx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th October 2011, 11:09 am

I wouldn't worry about cup sizes because you should probably be wearing a 28c or 30b with your under bust measurement. An average is 100cc per cup size which could take you to a 28e or 30dd which is the equivalent to 36c so it sounds like you may not be happy with the size. I would take some pictures of boobs you like and go and see a few surgeons and see what they all suggest
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 17th October 2011, 11:15 am

Thank you all. I'm having unders. To be honest,I don't want to look as big as I did when I was BFing,as even with an extra stone of weight they looked a bit big,so they'd probably swamp me now!

I would be happy with 32D,but ecstatic with a DD! I took pictures along with me,and the PS said I would end up similar to that with 300cc,but since then I've seen so many girls having 300cc and ending up a C cup.

I'm beginning to wonder whether it's my perception of size that is skewed. Maybe it's just me guessing what a D looks like and getting it wrong.

I think I'll see how the sizing goes,and how far I can push him,and if i'm not happy I'll start thinking about going elsewhere. I think I'd be happy with 325cc,because it seems like a compromise between the 375 I wantedand the 300cc he wanted!
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 17th October 2011, 11:19 am

id say misf1 is right. i have almost the exact same measurements and weight and height etc as you and ive come out at a 32dd/30e. the only difference is thhat i havnt had kids. you wont come out at any lover than a d with your back measurements...we have tiny rib cages compared to most :) also, he wldnt go any bigger than 300cc with me as he wouldnt have got them in me xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 17th October 2011, 11:24 am

kayleigh9 wrote:id say misf1 is right. i have almost the exact same measurements and weight and height etc as you and ive come out at a 32dd/30e. the only difference is thhat i havnt had kids. you wont come out at any lover than a d with your back measurements...we have tiny rib cages compared to most :) also, he wldnt go any bigger than 300cc with me as he wouldnt have got them in me xx

Has anyone had 300CC? Worried about size! 923101 Now that is what I like to hear! I'll be so happy if I come out that size. Thank you!

I've been waiting for this BA for 12 years,and now i've finally booked it,but I never thought that it would be this stressful. I keep telling myself that something is better than nothing,but I suppose it's hard when you have a certain picture/size stuck in your head!
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 17th October 2011, 11:50 am

I was wearing a 34b before (although I'm pretty sure it's too big) I had 300cc under the muscle and I'm easily filling a 34d sports bra now. I'm 30 under the bust and 36 around. I'm off to get properly measured today so I'll let you know what size they say I'm am. Anyway to answer your question, I'm really happy with the size, I think it suits me. Your smaller than me so they would probably look bigger on you. Good luck!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 17th October 2011, 11:55 am

I hun. I had 300cc HP, cohesive gel under muscle 19 days ago. My stats are in my signature. If you want to have a look at my photo diary, the link is in my signature as well. the password is: theboobs

I will have some new pics up on Friday
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsr 17th October 2011, 11:56 am

I'm nearly same stats as u, 28 ribs, 5'1 and 7st 6, I had 310xhp and they look huge, I'm wearing a right mixture cos i used to wear a 34 so I'm in a 30e 32dd or 34d and totally fill them out, the surgeon did try 325 mod but they just didn't fit. I got so hung up on sizes it drove me mad, kept thinking they were too small, but I asked for a c and got a dd so try to trust ur surgeon and think more about how u wanna look not in cup sizes cxx oh I had understand and fed 2 babies
Mrsr
Mrsr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 17th October 2011, 11:59 am

I was 32A pre BA and I think you are abit taller & slimmer than me.
I am 5'4 and 9st.

I had 280cc, partials and wore 34D sports bra post op. I now measure 32DD/E. I think mine look only slightly smaller than shirtrippers and she had 410cc - crazy isnt it?! ....and very confusing!
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 17th October 2011, 12:42 pm

Thanks again all of you. StirCrazy,they look really good,and mahoosive! Thanks for sharing your piccies.

I feel a bit happier now,it just seems like such a gamble,the same CC's can look totally different on different people. I think I need to get over the CC I have stuck in my head,as it's not helping,just driving me nuts!

Ah well,only 18 more sleeps to go and I'll find out for real! x
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 17th October 2011, 12:48 pm

Its a pleasure. I know how stressfull it can be, I changed my mind a couple of times as well, but eventually I had to trust my surgeon. It helped loads by taking him some pics of what look I wanted, and told him I wanted to look the same size as those girls. It might also help to go out and buy a bra that you'd like to fill after the opp, take that along to you PS and tell him, you want to fill this Bra (either Full or just comfy).lol I dont' think I'm using the right terms.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll be fine. I've seen girls that are bigger than me in ribcage size, weight and lenght, and they had smaller implants, they started out smaller that me, had less breast tissue than me etc, and they end up being the same size as me or maybe even bigger. Its so random.

I'm almost sure you won't end up smaller than a Full C even a small D.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 17th October 2011, 3:46 pm

I just got back from being measured and I'm a 34DD, and that was with very little breast tissue and 300cc unders. I'm sure you'll easily be a D. Have a few more consultations, if your still unsure. xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 17th October 2011, 3:50 pm

Congrats hun. 34DD. I know the feeling. But have you found you don't look it. To me mine looks more like a full C cup, not a DD. Really hope I'll end up being a 34E, I had plenty of breast tissue before my opp, was a 34B, and it fit snugly, so maybe close Full B cup, not saggy at all and a very nice shape. Cross my fingers the fluffing fairy is bringing some bigger size dust with her.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 17th October 2011, 4:00 pm

Yeah I dont think they look like DD's, I couldn't believe how huge the the bra's were that she picked out for me and then I couldn't believe they fit! Still hoping they fluff a bit more though! xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 17th October 2011, 4:08 pm

I'm exactly the same. Bring on the size fluffing fairy.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down