Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie - will 300cc be a good size for me?

+2
natalia
Stardustxxx
6 posters

Go down

Newbie - will 300cc be a good size for me? Empty Newbie - will 300cc be a good size for me?

Post by Stardustxxx 16th July 2009, 2:39 pm

hi, well am new to this forum, have previously posted on other forums.
am 23 and booked to have my ba op on 31st july so not long now had my pre op appt yesterday which put me at ease the surgeon am having is really nice!
am having my op at the birkdale clinic currently a 34b am 5ft 2 size 8/10 and am having overs can roughly pinch 4-5cms of my breast tissue now.
i was given the choice of either 300cc or 340cc was confused what to go for as i want them to look natural but do want them to be noticably bigger! so decided on the 300cc so really hopin i go a decent size and dont want to be too small do you think 300cc will be a good size for me my waist is 24 and hips 30 if thats anythin to go on? surgeon told me he dont go by cup size but said il roughly end up full c small d, just hope il end up with decent boobs i can get a cleavage from! xx :dunno:

Last edited by RoxyChick on 16th July 2009, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited title)
Stardustxxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Newbie - will 300cc be a good size for me? Empty Re: Newbie - will 300cc be a good size for me?

Post by natalia 16th July 2009, 2:54 pm

hi hun i have 26 waiste size 8/10 and i had 410 overs mine look natural without a bra welcome to the forum btw id say you will def be a d starting with a b
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Newbie - will 300cc be a good size for me? Empty Re: Newbie - will 300cc be a good size for me?

Post by Stardustxxx 16th July 2009, 3:09 pm

hi thanks for ur reply, really be happy if i get a d!! i love the way ures look i like the way u can have them natural and with a bra get that fake look! xx
Stardustxxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 16th July 2009, 3:38 pm

Hi

You have roughly the same stats as me and i had 250cc overs which took me from a 32b to a 32dd so your likely to get about a E cup but maybe look a D cup.

Good Luck!

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardustxxx 16th July 2009, 4:08 pm

really? wow didnt think i may get that just thought most ad get was full c, so thats really helped knowin u went to a 32dd with 250cc cant believe i only have 2 weeks til my op feelin a lil excited!! but av a feelin i'll be nervous on the day! xx
Stardustxxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 16th July 2009, 4:13 pm

u have to rem fake dont look as big as u measure
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by loo3 16th July 2009, 4:45 pm

I had a 165cc and a 260cc and mine now measure 32DD/E after starting at a 34B/C (big side) and A (lil side) So yup you will probs be a DD.
Lu x
loo3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 16th July 2009, 5:33 pm

Hiya hun i think you'll be a DD/E with that size x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 16th July 2009, 7:27 pm

You'll definately end up with decent boobs. I think they will look lovely with your stats.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardustxxx 16th July 2009, 8:19 pm

hi thanks for all your replys really appreciate them and has reasssured me that ive hopefully made the right choice!! wil keep u all updated, only 2 weeks gettin excited now! altho think il be overcome with nerves on the big day xx
Stardustxxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down