Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help with size... 300cc too small??

+11
misf1
Phoebe
Peachy34
hattie260
chicksville
minxie
COOKIE
katita
janeybird
natalia
jayjay77
15 posters

Go down

Please help with size... 300cc too small?? Empty Please help with size... 300cc too small??

Post by jayjay77 6th August 2010, 9:05 am

Hello ladies,

I'm going in for surgery on Monday and decided on 300cc, however, after ready many posts I'm now getting slightly panicy that I might regret not going bigger.
I'm 5ft 7, weigh 11 stone. I just wanted to be in proportion. I'm currently a 36B.....
To me the 300cc looked HUGE, but maybe it's because i'm not used to them. I didn't even bother trying on anything bigger. Now I'm thinking maybe a 325cc just to be sure?? I didn't really want to be bigger than a D cup as I run a lot and take part in lots of exercise. But will 300cc even get me to a D? Please help, I'm confused...
I also haven't had children and my concern is that they will get huge when I decide on having kids.
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Please help with size... 300cc too small?? Empty Re: Please help with size... 300cc too small??

Post by natalia 6th August 2010, 11:11 am

hi i had 410 im 32ff 8 half stone size 8 i honestly think your frame could handle bigger i think 340 might get u a d some will tell u diff but alot regret not going a little bigger i really think u could handle it on your frame i had 410 and work out every day apart from weekends and mine dont get in my way at all xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Please help with size... 300cc too small?? Empty Re: Please help with size... 300cc too small??

Post by janeybird 6th August 2010, 12:00 pm

Yeah if your surgeon has okay'd a bigger implant i would go with it i did and soooo glad i didnt go with his smaller choice :)
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 6th August 2010, 12:16 pm

Hi,

Everyone I know who has had a BA said that if you can go bigger do it. My friend is a mad runner and just did a marathon 9 months post op, she is tiny 5 '2 and a size 6 and she got 350cc under the muscle. If you are unsure speak to your surgeon again better now than when it's too late.
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay77 6th August 2010, 1:43 pm

Thanks for your replies girls!
I'm unsure as to how I can speak to my surgeon as I have my op on Monday. I have emailed the clinic and asked them if I will have a choice on the day... but they haven't got back to me yet. I want to look as natural as possible and the surgeon yes they looked good when i went for a fitting. I know I could go A LOT bigger but that isn't the look I'm going for..... :dunno: xx
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2010, 2:25 pm

The implant size isn't the only factor in determining your resulting size hun, your resulting size also depends on how much fat and breast tissue you have, your rib cage size.. there's just so much involved and it's all dependant on your anatomy.

You do need to further discuss the size with your surgeon 'before' your op if you're at all unsure hun, better to get it all cleared up and be comfortable with your decision now than to have any regreats later sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay77 6th August 2010, 2:35 pm

Thank you Cookie!!
I've just rang the clinic and they have ordered 330cc too. The receptionist also said that she will email the surgeon so that he is aware of my concerns and that we can have a chat before the op. I'm by no means petite and want to make sure that my bust is full enough after going though with all this emotional trauma, very excited though. This time next week I should be starting to get used to having boobies for the first time EVER. Yeh. :thumbs:
xx
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 6th August 2010, 5:37 pm

janeybird wrote:Yeah if your surgeon has okay'd a bigger implant i would go with it i did and soooo glad i didnt go with his smaller choice :)

I'm so glad to read this! I've chosen 460cc MHP's although surgeon initially suggested 390's. But then he also said I could have gone bigger than 460 if I'd really wanted to. I'm feeling good about my decision now... it's been playing on my mind.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 8th August 2010, 12:02 pm

Ooooo look at your ticker Minxie!! How did you get on?
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 8th August 2010, 2:11 pm

Hi hun, if you are worried about being too small then i dont think there will be any harm in an extra 30cc - this would not make a huge amount of difference but might give you a little more fullness. Let your surgeon know your concerns and hopefully you can decide on the best size together before you op xx

P.S - Not all of us wish we had gone bigger hun - I am downsizing when I have my re-op, Cookie also downsized when she had hers and I know other girls who wish they had gone smaller so try to be sure about your size sweetie xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 8th August 2010, 2:37 pm

The size you will end up depends on what you had to start with I've seen pictures of 300cc which looked big and when one of the surgeons I had said I could go to 410 I was scared. I wasn't looking to go very large just fill myself out and be in proportion. Your surgeon should be able to tell what you can carry and in conjunction with what size you have told them you want to be they will make the best judgement. Don't get too bogged down with what size implants other people have had because they may have had more or less than you to start off with. And I wish you the best of luck and hope it all turns out as you had hoped :)
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay77 8th August 2010, 2:45 pm

Thanks for your input girls. Think i will go with 330CC.... yahoo
Will let you know how it all goes. This time tomorrow I will have boobies.xxx
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 8th August 2010, 2:55 pm

jayjay77 wrote:Thanks for your input girls. Think i will go with 330CC.... Please help with size... 300cc too small?? 727935
Will let you know how it all goes. This time tomorrow I will have boobies.xxx

Yay Please help with size... 300cc too small?? 113752Good luck xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 8th August 2010, 3:56 pm

I am about the same frame size as you. Before my op I was a 34b, I had 390 & 420 ccs (overs) as i had different size boobs to start with, I was measured on Monday and am a 34dd. They dont look too big on me, and I wouldnt have wanted to go any smaller. I wanted to be as natural looking as possible, so not sure how much more he could have got in there!!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th August 2010, 4:24 pm

Good luck for tomorrow
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 8th August 2010, 4:51 pm

JayJay -- hope all goes well for you tomorrow!! Good Luck!! xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 8th August 2010, 8:37 pm

Good luck for tomorrow JJ. I think you are making the right choice going for the bigger implant, definately. Best wishes x
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay77 10th August 2010, 2:36 pm

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all of your support. I went for 330cc in the end and they are the perfect size for me and exactly what I wanted.

I'm back at home now and extremely swollen but my boobies are FAB (well myself and BF think so). I'm pleased because they put me in proportion without making me too busty. I'm hoping that they will look just as good when the swelling goes down, although tbh they look a bit freaky from the side so I'm looking forward to them dropping and settling a bit. How much can I expect to loose from the size once the swelling calms down, lots?? xx
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay77 10th August 2010, 2:41 pm

Oh and I'm bursting out of a 36DD at mo... This is more than I'd bargained for. Happy to be a D.xx
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 10th August 2010, 4:55 pm

Congratulations hunni. Please help with size... 300cc too small?? 321562 xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 10th August 2010, 5:31 pm

Congratulations glad it all went well for you, hope you have a speedy recovery :)
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay77 10th August 2010, 5:37 pm

Yey! Thank you. xx
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2010, 5:43 pm

Congrats hun, glad all went well. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 10th August 2010, 6:01 pm

congrats hunni x x x
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down