Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha

+28
yettiricey
nicolamichael1
BKOZ
Gemski
abbie
Couture_23
Babster
monkey
MyGirls35
Lil K
tinkabell23
Haze83
sequinssparkle
xaxa
lucyp
natalia
MsTeews
ruby roo
mxbabe_69
kickasskittykat
tracey20
RoxyChick
lozzied
zobubly
stacey12
nads
Jemmy
kat24
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha Empty Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha

Post by kat24 27th July 2009, 9:26 pm

im getting closer and closer to my op date.. and still stressing sooo soo much about sizes..
I think i have thought about it soo much i havent a clue what i want anymore ..
I was just wondering what biggest size implants have been used on us small framed girls??!!

i know each individual is different... but it would give me an idea??

I did think i was having 340 cc partially under the muscle.. or 300 cc over ?! but im thinking could i have bigger?! xx

u girls r a god send !!!! :dunno:
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha Empty Re: Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha

Post by Jemmy 27th July 2009, 9:30 pm

It all depends on what tissue you have to start off with. Plus seeing as you are so petite do you want to look 'top heavy'

I think that either size will be a perfect size on you, especially being so small.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha Empty Re: Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha

Post by nads 27th July 2009, 9:31 pm

Hiya, i'm a size 6/8 but i think it depends on your breast width how big you can go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My breast width was very small (10.5cm) so the biggest my ps could fit was 325hps but I opted for 275 mods (both 11cm) as I wanted a natural look.

Compare your breast width (if you know it) to the implant width.

I know Roxy is around a size 8 and got 340s

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by stacey12 27th July 2009, 9:35 pm

Hey, Im a size 6(uk) 32a/b and am having 410cc which is supposed to be giving me a 32dd, i have tissue though from 2 pregnancys so im having the implant over the muscle, i think when you have less tissue the implants are more likely to be under the muscle, just tell your surgeon what size bra you want to fill and he should give you advice on what cc you should/could have to be happy :)
stacey12
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by zobubly 27th July 2009, 9:38 pm

Hay,

Im 5ft5 size 6 (and have recently lost a bit of weight and size 6 is a bit loose Shocked )
i have 410cc unders and they are currently an E cup but dont look big on me at all. i have a very small frame and my boobs look good on me,
good luck hun!
xx
zobubly
zobubly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 28th July 2009, 8:06 am

.x. im really small frame, only 5ft 2 and was a 32a cup and dress size 6/8. I had 230cc unders which have taken me to a 32C/D cup (depending on brand) and also a DD in a few as well!! really happy with them and don't look top heavy but they did give me a bigger increase in size than I was expecting with a relatively small implant size xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .x. good luck deciding .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th July 2009, 10:30 am

Hey lovely,

Like nads said, I'm a size 6/8 and had 340cc overs. I'm now a 28G (but they don't look that big!)

Have a look over the stats section and see what similar sized girls have had.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 28th July 2009, 2:48 pm

RoxyChick wrote:Hey lovely,

Like nads said, I'm a size 6/8 and had 340cc overs. I'm now a 28G (but they don't look that big!)

Have a look over the stats section and see what similar sized girls have had.

xx

You looked fab in your pic Roxy, when you did have it on, very natural looking with it :)
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by kickasskittykat 28th July 2009, 4:35 pm

Forget boob sizes... How are you all so tiny lol??

I've been told 300cc but I'm a ten. Thanks for the post sounds like I need to ask for more if that's what petite girlies are getting... I'm as stressEd as you!! All us august girlies are starting to worry x x
kickasskittykat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th July 2009, 4:40 pm

Ahh, it's odd becasue even if there are two girls exactly the same size, one may only be able to have 100cc and the other 500cc!

It's best to go with what the surgeon suggests. Possibly try and push for bigger/smaller, but if they're hesitant then you know you'll have a good size.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 28th July 2009, 7:43 pm

im a size 6-8 and i had 300g cui implants under the muscle.took me from a 32aa to 32d or 32dd x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 28th July 2009, 8:45 pm

im a size 8-10 at the min a 32a and my surgeon has suggested 340 under, but like everybody has said i think peoples bodys carry off different sizes. im starting to think are mine gonna be to big and in your face.. x
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by kickasskittykat 28th July 2009, 9:25 pm

Thanks for the advice roxy.
Like I'm sure everyone does I'm just worried about the final outcome... I'd hate to get them done then wish for more x x
kickasskittykat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 29th July 2009, 2:17 pm

I'm size 8, 5ft 3 and the most I could take was 410-460 although surgeon opted for 410 unders at the time of surgery. I started off with a small 32D/34C and ended up with 32E/34DD

You cant really go by other girls stats because I see girls with similar stats to mine that have 250's and they look bigger than mine. I suppose it depends on your frame too x
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th July 2009, 3:12 pm

im also a size 8 sumtimes 10 i had 410 overs everyone is diff because some end up looking bigger than others like msteews says
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyp 29th July 2009, 10:32 pm

i'm 5ft4 and a size 8 with a very small band width....i was offered 300 or 340, still stressing over it now but think i have decided on 340 as EVERYONE has said i will regret it if i don't go that little big bigger. I am still nervous though that they will look too big and frumpy!!! x
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 29th July 2011, 1:54 pm

Hi Kat24, I'm very tiny (size 6, 43kg, 5ft1, 32A, boney chest). My surgeon suggested 240CC under the muscle for me.
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 29th July 2011, 2:13 pm

Hi. I'm around 45kg size six was barely
Aa had 400cc wearing a 32d. Thought I'l be bigger but I'm happy!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze83 29th July 2011, 4:04 pm

Hi I'm also struggling with trying to decide what size cc to go for. I'm 5ft 4, size 6/8, 8stone. My surgeon thinks probably 340cc and I can go either under or over!! It seems to be quite a popular size for my build going by what others have said on here. I'd be happy being a d cup.
X
Haze83
Haze83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkabell23 29th July 2011, 6:16 pm

Yeah same here size 6, just 7stone, ive been offered 260 to 340, think everyones different but its nice to see that the girls who are post op are all happy bunnys! I'd say trust your sergeon they've seen 100's of boobs and girls x x x

(just scared of looking top heavy lol)
tinkabell23
tinkabell23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil K 29th July 2011, 6:48 pm

Hi im 5ft 1in, 44kg, size 4/6 (depending on store). Pre ba 32a ( just skin really ) had op 10 days ago, currently wearing 32d sports bra. They don't look big at all, in fact none of my friends have noticed. Lol. X
Lil K
Lil K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 30th July 2011, 6:12 pm

Hi Lil K, congratulations on your new additions :D You are my size, may I ask you what size your implants are (CC)? Happy healing!!
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirls35 30th July 2011, 9:00 pm

I dont know how US sizes convert, but I'm 5' 7" 125 lbs, wear a US sz 2/4 my band is 32 and Pre BA I was a B, per measurements looks like I'll be a 32DD I have a tiny waist, but curvy hips n tush so I balance well. I haven't dropped and fluffed yet or put on a full suport/push-up bra yet, so we will see! Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha 267328
MyGirls35
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 31st July 2011, 12:37 am

I'm 5'4 size 2, and I'm getting somewhere between 240 & 300 unders!

This is the hardest decision! So I'm with you, girl!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Babster 31st July 2011, 2:49 am

I am 5' 1", 47 kg, size 6/8. I was originally thinking 200/250 when I first started consulting surgeons. The surgeon I selected suggested 360. I ended up with 275 moderate profile because I wanted to be natural and didn't want to look to look round at the top. The larger size would have given me the roundness. At this stage this has taken me to a 32D/34C depending which bra make. I have a petite friend who had a BA before me and ended up with a DD as she wanted and has regretted it. She feels top heavy and out of proportion and plans to have them reduced. A good surgeon will look at your whole body and suggest a size that suits you and what your chest will accommodate. But it's your choice if you want to go bigger. You also have to feel comfortable that people are going to know what you have done. So far no one has noticed anything different about me because my previous bras were padded and lifting me up. But then I'm not allowed to wear bras yet so I guess they will look a little bigger when I start wearing them! Good luck.
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next