Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha

+28
yettiricey
nicolamichael1
BKOZ
Gemski
abbie
Couture_23
Babster
monkey
MyGirls35
Lil K
tinkabell23
Haze83
sequinssparkle
xaxa
lucyp
natalia
MsTeews
ruby roo
mxbabe_69
kickasskittykat
tracey20
RoxyChick
lozzied
zobubly
stacey12
nads
Jemmy
kat24
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 Empty Re: Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha

Post by Couture_23 31st July 2011, 12:05 pm

Hi

I'm 4 days post op 5ft 4 size 6 & my surgeon wanted to put 160 implants in as i have a very boney chest but i asked for 300 & said if thats what you want!!! i am very pleased with the result no drains, bandages or bruising currently in a 34D sports bra.

They are a bit spread out but have been told this is normal.

Good luck xx
Couture_23
Couture_23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 Empty Re: Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha

Post by abbie 31st July 2011, 12:17 pm

im a size 8, although not particularly petite (5ft 6)and have 420s and i think theyre a bit big, but it depends on the look youre after. Theyre not massive, but i do look quite busty
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 31st July 2011, 12:26 pm

I'm 5ft 5 and weigh 8st 5lb. Im a size 6 and I had 400cc under the muscle. I got measured a 30e but think i have fluffed as my boobs are bursting out of the bra's now lol. They don't look that big and I wish I'd gone bigger hahaha x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 3rd August 2011, 10:42 pm

This has confused me now!

I am 5'6, approximately 50kg, A cup and I want a D... (thats me in the photo playing golf Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 399357 )

Do you think that will be too much for me? I am super tiny up top and fairly normal from hips down....

I thought a D would 'round out' my figure. Maybe. Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 267328
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 4th August 2011, 8:56 am

hiya,

Im size 8 and had 300cc and think there perfect for me! im a C/D cup now xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkabell23 4th August 2011, 10:37 am

Well I had my pre op last night and told her about my size worrys (260/300) and she reassured me that no girl she'd ever met had come bk and said they were too big, so think Im gona go for the 300cc why not !
lets hope I dont fall over lol xx
tinkabell23
tinkabell23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 4th August 2011, 1:56 pm

Good decision hun xxxx

I had 345cc's and I'm 5ft 1 and a size 6-8 xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th August 2011, 2:59 pm

Hi im a size 8 weight 10st, 5ft 7, 34a and I am having 460cc hoping for big boobies but having them under the muscle so I dont have a ridge xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 4th August 2011, 3:06 pm

Yettricey,

I'm having 345cc, teardrop partials, i'm 5ft 2'' and a size 6. Pre-op im a 30b/(small c) Surgeon said I will be a DD minimum - reading ur stats I think I could be an E post op?? Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 204135

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 4th August 2011, 3:10 pm

i am 5.4 7st 12lbs ish and I got 275 implants which took mne to a 28FF/G I prob wore 32b/c previous which was obv the wrong back size xx
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 4th August 2011, 10:34 pm

Tee hee! let's have an annual Boob Job Conference where we all get together and compare Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 154564

Thanks guys, I think going the bigger size is the way to go - you are right - as if I am going to go back to the surgeon and pull up my top and say Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 113752 "These are too big. They gotta go." Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 557141
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 5th August 2011, 7:01 am

DL wrote:i am 5.4 7st 12lbs ish and I got 275 implants which took mne to a 28FF/G I prob wore 32b/c previous which was obv the wrong back size xx

Morning DL,

I'm getting 345cc teardrop partials; i'm 7st 7lbs pre-op 30b/c, do you feel this might be too big, as you achieved 28FF/G with smaller implants?!

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th August 2011, 7:19 am

SuzieW wrote:
DL wrote:i am 5.4 7st 12lbs ish and I got 275 implants which took mne to a 28FF/G I prob wore 32b/c previous which was obv the wrong back size xx

Morning DL,

I'm getting 345cc teardrop partials; i'm 7st 7lbs pre-op 30b/c, do you feel this might be too big, as you achieved 28FF/G with smaller implants?!

xx

you cant really go by other peoples stats.
I got a 30F from 420s. Final result varies so much from person to person
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 5th August 2011, 4:46 pm

yea i agree with abbie you cnt really go off other people however I was prob a little bigger to start with than you just going off your 30b so I would not needed as much to get to the 28FF/g if that makes sense ??? Also I really dont think my boobs look that size at all infact I always said they look a little small and wish I had gone bigger xxgood luck xx
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 6th August 2011, 9:31 pm

I am size 4/6, 8 stone, 5'2" and had 375 ehp. I currently wear a 30F/FF but I look about a DD. This is prob because I had extra high profiles though. I really don't look top heavy as I have a tiny waist but do have hips. I just look like I have a great pair of knockers!!!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 7th August 2011, 3:06 am

flowergirl wrote:I just look like I have a great pair of knockers!!!

Petite girls .. size 6/8.. whats the biggest size implants you have ha - Page 2 557141

Made me laugh!
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2