Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with size girls please?

5 posters

Go down

Help with size girls please? Empty Help with size girls please?

Post by tracy2010 2nd July 2011, 10:49 am

Hey I've decided on soft touch natrelles having overs.
My final choice is now 335, 345, 365, 385 or 415.
I am currently a 34b and 8.8 stone. I am only 5foot 2 tho with quite a short torso so don't wanna look silly.
I want to look a d cup but not be too noticeable as I'm keeping the op from a lot of people.
What do you girls think about size?
Your opinions would be really appreciated xxxxxxxxxxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Help with size girls please? Empty Re: Help with size girls please?

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2011, 11:08 am

My opionion - make another consultation with Mr Traynor babe, take with you pictures of boobs with the size and shape you'd like, this gives your surgeon a far better understanding of what you want from having an actual visual and leaves you both in no doubt of what you're wanting from your surgery hun because your surgeon doesn't work in cupsizes, they work in volume (CCs), so you'll get the best opinion from your own surgeon hun as we each are different and one woman even with your same stats and same sized implant may result in a very different resulting size than yourself, you only have to read the stats thread to see this.

So if you want to be sure and get the reassurance you need, go back to see your surgeon and go over your size again till you're both happy and reading from the same page babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 2nd July 2011, 11:12 am

Thanks cookie. I've got a second consultation on 30th august so I will ask again. It is so confusing...... I have a friend on the mya space forum and she was exactly the same height weight and cup size as me before and she had 460 and doesn't even look big, she looks a perfect size. Then other girls who have had only 380 look huge!!!!! It's so strange !!! X
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 2nd July 2011, 2:18 pm

i know, it is. but cookie is spot on, taking pics helps them know what look you want, im sure you will love even if you may think.''i wish they were just a little bigger/smaller''
good luck x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 2nd July 2011, 4:16 pm

Im having Mr Traynor and also HAVE NO IDEA what size I want!!!
He had told me I can tell him on day and that he will order all 3 sizes, so I think i"ll take a picture in and show him what I want to achieve! xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 2nd July 2011, 11:10 pm

I would prob narrow it down to 385 or 415. Remember everyone diff it's just a guide. U could ave same stats as next girl but both come out in different end results.
Can I just point out something, and this is just my opinion. When u wear clothes it doesn't look that big, so bear that in mind.
U can ask surgeon to take a couple sizes in on day of surgery, but not the whole range lol.
But definitely go for 2nd consultation, take Yr time play with sizes, and try them with Yr clothes on. Take pictures in, lads mag, nuts, loaded (as advised by cookie).

Good luck x
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2011, 8:40 am

tracy2010 wrote:Thanks cookie. I've got a second consultation on 30th august so I will ask again. It is so confusing...... I have a friend on the mya space forum and she was exactly the same height weight and cup size as me before and she had 460 and doesn't even look big, she looks a perfect size. Then other girls who have had only 380 look huge!!!!! It's so strange !!! X

It is strange isn't it and this is why it's so important you clear your sizing up with your surgeon pre-op babe, listening to other and comparing themselves to yourself could result in you not getting what YOU want 'cos the size you chose may have been suitable to the other lady based on her anatomy and not yours which is completely different!

Great to see you've sorted that second consultation babe, you really will feel much better that you have all your concerns cleared up and can walk away reassured that you've made the right choices for YOU. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 4th July 2011, 8:48 am

Thank you all for the wonderful advice. Think I just need to stop looking at boobs lol and try and relax until my 2nd consultation MYA were really good and have organised my 2nd consultation and pre-op on the same day as I live 300 miles from the clinic, so I feel happy thinking that everything is now falling into place xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down