Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really unhappy

5 posters

Go down

really unhappy  Empty really unhappy

Post by sammi35 18th April 2011, 10:05 pm

so those of you that have seen my pics will know that ive been worried about my left as seemed different size , today i noticed it being much much worse , its a lot bigger than my right , hangs lower than my right , seems fuller than my right , i can see the difference in my clothes in my sports bra it looks lopsided :( im so upset its not swollen as actully feels more softer then my right , i know its wrongs and wont match the other , what do i do , what can they do , now i feel i dont even look right in my clothes im devastated sad smile
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

really unhappy  Empty Re: really unhappy

Post by misf1 18th April 2011, 10:12 pm

Aw hun, I know how you feel. I had this problem at 5 months post op, my boobs were completely different, one was bigger and had dropped more and was softer than the other. I thought it would never change. But it did and they evened out nicely. It can take a long time and you are really early days. Honestly they will change a lot over the coming weeks and months. Try not to analyse them too much yet. The wonky boob stage does go, and if they dont then there are things that your surgeon can do to correct it. I honestly dont think you will need to worry about re ops just yet. Give them a few more months and treat it like they are two seperate operations one on each boob, this is why they take different times to heal
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th April 2011, 10:18 pm

This is an extract from my diary at 3 weeks post-op hun, almost the same stage as you are now in your recovery -

Also as my swelling is subsiding, the differences in my breasts are
becomming more and more aparent as the days pass.... I understand that
what Mr Selvaggi had to work with pre-op must have been very difficult
for him and I don't doubt for a single second that he did the best he
possibly could with what he had, leftie is sooooooooooo much better
looking now than before! but I am upset that they aren't the same, I
just can't help it, if it was just a minor difference, I think I could
cope, but it's getting worse. Right breast sits beautifully and is
lovely and full, but left has dropped further and has fallen more toward
the armpit and is very very soft, in comparrison to the right, it looks
almost deflated - again! But without the swelling this time...

I
could never wear a bikini like this, because the right has fullness all
round the breast and left doesn't seem to have any fullness to the
inside of the breast at all, so without a good supportive bra I seem to
have a one sided cleavage! I really do feel like a right whinger, but to
be honest, at the moment, I'm no better off now than I was before
having this re-op, I just could not leave the house without having to
disguise the differences.

As you can see sweetie, what you're experiencing is all normal and as you can also see from my post, it all normal to panic too, we mostly ALL do! LOL

Give your boobs time hunni, mine started settling into a good position at 10 weeks post-op, by 12 weeks, they looked great.

This healing lark is a loooooooooong process, so just try and relax babe, you've many changes ahead of you yet! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 18th April 2011, 10:45 pm

thanks for your reply s im just so upset right now , i didnt have uneven breasts before so i carnt understand why they are now , when i went for my dressings off the nurse said the left was still swollen , that was a week after , now there is no swelling it just looks horrible and so uneven and were my cleavage is one side looks lower than the other , i pray they change , but if doesnt , how long untill they decide it isnt right , and what can they do about it , will they make me pay , icarnt afford to pay :(((9
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th April 2011, 10:49 pm

I would not think they would make you pay if your boobs looked different to each other. Have you seen my pics hun. I can send you my password if you haven't it shows just how wonky they can be and that they do change eventually. I had a panic just like you, so I completely understand.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_jade05 18th April 2011, 10:51 pm

That must be very nerve wrecking.. but its good to know that other people had the same and they turned out good! Just hope for the best and good luck!
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th April 2011, 10:52 pm

You may 'think' at this syage all your swelling has gone, but hunni, you'll see a few weeks down the line that the swelling to one breast probably was there, at just over 3 weeks post-op sweetie, I would try to just calm yourself down, honestly sweetie, you may not believe me now, but there hand on heart are many changes to go yet... My boobs were so different I honestly believed I'd have to permantly pad one side out just to create an illusion of normailty! All turned out good babe and I've read so many posts all with the same concerns hun and all have righted as the weeks went by, just give them some time babe really unhappy  571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 18th April 2011, 10:55 pm

no misf1 i havnt seen them but if you dont mind sharing then id love to see i can send you mine to so u can see what i mean , i havnt took any today last ones i took was 18 days pre-op , but i will be adding more in the next few days .

thanks so much x

cookie i know what ur sayin is right and i have got myself in a panic , its makin me feel so down its makin me just now want to hide my chest were before i had this op , i wasnt like that , im so worried it could have bottomed out also ,i think im imagining the worse xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 18th April 2011, 10:56 pm

oops sorry post op :doh:
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 19th April 2011, 7:24 am

Hi sammi,

I am so sorry u feel that way, I know how you feel I am almost 2 weeks post op and it's hard to have faith that it will get better but we need to give it more time I guess. My right is higher, harder and rounder than my left at the mo quite noticably ! Eek! Xxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2011, 7:38 am

sammi35 wrote:cookie i know what ur sayin is right and i have got myself in a panic , its makin me feel so down its makin me just now want to hide my chest were before i had this op , i wasnt like that , im so worried it could have bottomed out also ,i think im imagining the worse xx

Trust me sweetheart, I DO know exactly how you feel, cos I've stood in YOUR shoes. Things ARE going to get better hunni, yes, it's going to take time, but sweetie, what you have now is NOT what you're going to result in. really unhappy  571992

As you're so anxiuous babe, why not call your clinic and request your surgeon take a look for you, it's awful when you're upset as you are hunni and I don't think anything any of us say is going to make you feel any better really unhappy  571992 You really need that reassurance from your surgeon when you're this upset sweetness, so just call your clinic hun.

You know we're here for you and if you do see your surgeon, please let us know how you got on. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 19th April 2011, 11:59 am

thanks so much for your reassurance im feeling a little calmer today and after seeing misf1s pics i can see there is deffo a lot of changes to come ,its just so scary when you can see so much of a difference then the panic kicks in ,im gonna try and not to panic a little bit longer ,at least another week ,then if still feel the same , i will call them and ask them to take a look i would do it this week but as kids are off school its a bit difficult to find that time .

thanks again for your kind words and to misf1 for sharing your pics with me xxx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down