Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really unhappy...

5 posters

Go down

Really unhappy... Empty Really unhappy...

Post by Tinkerbella 21st December 2010, 6:08 pm

Hey ladies,today I went for my first check up since my ba,everything was fine luckily but I'm really angry.when I left the hospital after surgery the nurse told me no showers,don't get bandages wet,sleep upright and dont lift hands above head.when I went today (obviusly I hadn't showered or took bra off and all the other instructions I was told) turns out I'd been given wrong instructions and and inwas suppose to shower everyday,take bandages off a day after surgery,move as much as possible and take off bra n change it daily!I had been given complete wrong instruction and nonpbe had given me correct instructions!so lucky I don't have any infections or implications!just wanted to share it with you ladies so you make sure you check your after care procedure with your surgeon and don't listen to anyone else!x
Tinkerbella
Tinkerbella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Really unhappy... Empty Re: Really unhappy...

Post by sherri9871 21st December 2010, 6:25 pm

hi tinkerbella, had re-aug yesterday, told not to shower or get bandages wet, not to stretch or over reach, told to lay upright on my back for first two days and to change my bra every day. think it differs from each person, glad everything is ok take care x
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 21st December 2010, 6:32 pm

We do all get different instructions hun, It depends on your surgeon, a bit strange though, I don't know why they all differ so much.

I was told no showers and not even to remove my bra, till I'd seen my surgeon at 1 week post op check, I felt like I was minging.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by silversally 21st December 2010, 8:07 pm

I didn't have any bandages, just too little strips covering the incisions and I was told NOT to get them wet until they were removed (which was at my 6 week check). Also had to sleep not upright, but my head was to be higher than my shoulders - so slept on 3 pillows. Did also change my bra regular.

Don't think you were given wrong advice, just different clincs give varying opinions, but I think in general, the original advice was mainly correct.

So chill out girlie - you're now a :boobchick: x
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbella 21st December 2010, 8:44 pm

No what I meant was the nurse have me her instructions but because my surgeon didn't see me after and give me the spoken and written care instructions when I saw the other nurse today she was angry x
Tinkerbella
Tinkerbella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireBearBoobs 21st December 2010, 9:16 pm

hey hunny,
I was told not to shower or get my tape/stitches wet but had these removed after 10days and then i was allowed showers etc but had to pat dry the scars and ensure it was a clean towel only used by me and no one else. I am still not allowed to get soap or mostuirser on the scars until they are fully healed which should be on the 28th.

I got measured today and i am one happy bunny!
xx
ClaireBearBoobs
ClaireBearBoobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down