Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY

+2
ruby roo
kerry
6 posters

Go down

UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY Empty UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY

Post by kerry 11th January 2010, 10:26 am

hi girls

im not really sure how to explain this but ill give it my best shot!! UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 557141

my right boob is settling down great, it has softened up, dropped slightly and the scar is sitting in the crease nicely.

my left boob has a different story.........
its just as soft as the right boob but the nipple kind off points more to the left than in the middle, the scar does not sit in the crease like on righty, i can feel the implant inside on lefty as if its moving about near the bottom of the boob,(not a nice feeling) plus there is kind off a slight bulge at the bottom of the breast and then a little more so to the right side, (this being the implant) so when i look down at my clevage the right one is smooth, but the left has a slight bump sticking out near the bottom, hope this makes sense.....

my worry is could it be the early signs of bottomong out? UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 476424

ive got to see my surgeon on 25th jan, should i leave it till then or try and book to see the nurse before?

thanks
kerry xx
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY Empty Re: UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY

Post by ruby roo 11th January 2010, 10:41 am

hey hun i was the same i was completly un happy with my left that also pointed out wards and my nipples where perfectly straight before hand. you will go back and see your surgeon and he will just say leave it a while and see how it goes as it is still only early days. have you added pics on here??? but if u are un happy make sure you do tell your surgeon-.. xxxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 11th January 2010, 10:48 am

hey ruby

thanks for the reply!
ive never been completly happy with lefty, couldnt see much when the strapping was on, but noticed as soon as it came off, its been 2weeks since the strapping was off and thought it would kind off right itself, i understand im still ealry days and thats what i keep telling myself but deep down i just have this feeling its never going to get any better or right itself.....

i havent got any pics on here yet, havent had time to load them, the pics are still on my camera i take 3 pics from different angles week by week, the problem is really noticable on pics but not so noticable to the eye, when i see my surgeon im defianly taking the camera with me and will be expressing my unhappyness..... xxx
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 11th January 2010, 4:17 pm

yes i would to hun, but if ur not happy u stick to your grounds mine was noticable with camera and without my nipple was proper poibting outwards. let us no how u get on hunny. could be to do with the pocket that they actuall sit in?? but thats just a guess. i no if they make pockets wrong then they will sit wrong, if u get me. good luck anyway xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 11th January 2010, 4:31 pm

thanks ruby
i will keep you posted when i go and see him on 25th.
its as if the implant is sitting ok but maybe when they taped it up they kinda stapped the left boobie more to the left hence the nipple pointing not so central but still being able to see the edge of the implant on the bottom part of the cleveage if that makes sense! lol xx
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th January 2010, 4:41 pm

Its very early days hun and you have lots of changes, i would wait and see what he says on the 25th, hopefully it'll settle x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 11th January 2010, 4:44 pm

im hoping so nads,
thats what i keep tellng myself i know we cannot be 100% perfect!
just being impatient i guess! haha!
roll on the 25th eh!! xx
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 11th January 2010, 5:06 pm

Hi Kerry

I can only say what has happened to me. Mine are very similar to what you are describing but both my scars are not in my crease and the sensation under my breasts is really weird and uncomfortable, underwired bras make me feel strange and hurt because there is no crease. If i lie down the slide to the sides and I have a bump under my scar which i think is my implant.
I have been back to my ps and i have bottomed out slightly and am having a re op on 1st April to correct it. I am 3 months post op now and asked would it correct itself but he said no, no properly.
Hopefully you ps will be supportive and give you the answers you need.
Fingers crossed it is just time, though I think you kind of know inside yourself, i know i was paranoid about somethings UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 751387 but i knew this wasnt right.
Good luck on the 25th
Sharon x
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 11th January 2010, 5:07 pm

That should be when i lie down they (my breasts) slide to the side!!!
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 11th January 2010, 8:13 pm

Hi Kerry,

I'll be watching your topic to see how you get on cos I'm exeriencing some strange things with Lefty too :-( At the bottom you can clearly feel the implant to the extent I can get my fingers under and around the back of it. To look at my boobs they are not massivley different although my boyfriend says the right looks slightly fuller at the top. I'm trying to get in to see a surgeon at the moment as mine doesn't travel to Leeds anymore.

Really hope you manage to get yours sorted or they correct themselves. Keep us posted.x
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 12th January 2010, 9:04 am

i will keep you all posted girlies
has descibed the sensation under the breast is really weird, when i move my right arm you can feel the left implant moving at the bottom of the breast, it really doesnt feel right, i havnent informed my ps as yet of the problem, was just going to wait untill i see my surgeon to see what he advises, afterall he is the one that needs to put it right if it is wrong and wont right itseelf.

i think we all know deep down if something is wrong, our bodys tell us
im hoping it will be ok and right itself but im doubting it, i wasnt sure if things could go wrong so early on im nearly 3 weeks post opp now, if i have to have a re-op then so be it, its just the waiting that anoys me as you kinda want things sorted out asap when they go wrong! lol xxx
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 14th January 2010, 3:21 pm

without worrying myself silly, i decided to phone the nurse @mya yeserday and explained to her what im feeling / thinking, she has advised me its all ok and that she has heard this many times before, with me still being very early days post opp and not in any pain she put my mind at ease and told me not to worry about it.

im feeling slightly better about things now but still looking forward to seeing my surgeon on 25th for his opinion.

ill keep you posted ladies!! xx UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 321562
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 14th January 2010, 4:02 pm

The 25th is not long hun, like you said don't worry yourself silly now, best of luck x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 20th January 2010, 10:30 pm

Hey hun, I'm seeing my ps on the 26th to see if I'm bottoming out so we'll both find out around the same time. The more I'm thinking about it and looking, the worse it appears but not sure if thats just me building it up. We'll soon see eh :-) Xx
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 21st January 2010, 8:42 am

hey sharon
hope you are well hun

the pictures i have taken on my camera ive printed out and taking them with me on monday, its weird though because you can really see it on pictures, but to the naked eye its not that noticable, can kind of feel the implant moving behind the nipple area when i lie down or turn over, but like you say we shall see soon enough, lol
xxx
keep us posted hun x
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 25th January 2010, 10:31 pm

Hey Kerry,

Logged in especially to see how you got on today before my consultation with my ps tomorrow to sort out my Lefty. Really hope it went went and you got some answers. Look forward to your update and I'll let you know how i get on morrow.Xx
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 26th January 2010, 8:38 am

hi sharon, i didnt get time to log on last night hun.

anyways i explained my concerns to mr singh, but to be honest the left one has dropped slightly now and my scar seems to be inching closer into the crease which must be a good sign im thinking!
its still a little wonky though.
in my consultation he took photos of all angles and examined them for lumps and bumps and said they were a fine pair and much improvement to what i had and was happy with them so told me to come back in a yr.
so happy days really, think ill have to make an appointment with the nurse for my 6 week check in about 2 weeks, see what she has to say.

good luck for today babes, let us know how you get on xxx UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 321562
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 26th January 2010, 10:04 pm

Hey hun, so glad to hear things went ok for you yesterday. Are you feeling better and more reassured now?? Heard loads of great things about Mr Singh so I'm sure you'l be fine. Wish i could say the same for me......are you ready for a rant?? UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 557141

Saw a ps today although not the one who performed my ba as he no longer visits Leeds. He was very confusing and contradictory in the things he was saying and I left feeling like I had no answers and that because I wasn't his patient he didn't want to know :-(

He said that he thinks I have a good asthetic result despite the fact that he has measured my left boob been nearly an inch lower than my right and empty looking at the top!!!!!! He said to fix it he would cut a half moon of skin out from under the crease and stitch it back together raising the breast higher but it wouldn't move the implant up to fill the top, it would only raise it so it didn't sit lower than the other.

I asked him about going under the muscle. He said if they did this it would leave a pocket above the mucle where my implants are now and they would look square for a year!! He said my elasticity of skin was fine and it wouldn't need that to fix the problem. I told him that I cannot sleep without my sports bra on and I have pain if I try to. He then said 'oh you have a problem with the elasticity then and will need to go under the muscle'. I said you just said I didn't need that and he said 'I don't know, I'm not your surgeon.'

He then went on to say I had asymetry of the breasts before hand which might be why it has dropped. I don not feel like I had asymetry of the breasts at all!!!! In my mind, every woman has slightly different boobs and can never have 2 exactly the same. I considered myself to be totally normal and my nipple may have been a millimeter different yet nothing to warrant 'asymetry'! I felt he was just trying to use that as a way out of a re op. I also said if that was the case why did my surgeon not take that into account when doing the surgery and use a different size implant or place it slightly higher to counter-act it??

He said he has to pass my details on to my surgeon who will decide what to do. I asked him if I was his patient would he do a re-op and he said he would cut the half moon and maybe do a pocket revision. I said so I'll get a re-op then and he said I can't say cos you're not my patient!!!

OMG just give me some answers!!!!!!! It's not fault my surgeon isn't here anymore (he's at their clinic in Marbella) so if you insist I see a different one for my check ups, surely I can insist on some answers from him!!!! Annoying!!!!!!!!!

So, they've left it that I have to travel to Newcastle to see him or I can see him the night before my proposed re-op date, which I'm not happy with. I don't fancy travelling to the Midlands not having a clue whats going happen, be told then get whisked straight in to be operated on. I've told them that I want them to reimburse me for travelling to Newcastle to see him. Why should I be out of pocket because he isn't available and the surgeons that are won't make a decision??

Sorry for the rant. I'm obviously a bit wound up after today!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Number of posts: 29
Surgery Details: The Hospital Group, 325cc

SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 27th January 2010, 8:51 am

hi sharon, thanks for the rant!!

get it all off your chest darling (sorry about the pun) xx
i can see why you are all confused, the surgeon in a way contradicted what he said in every word.

if your really not happy then you defo want a re-op babes, but it should be down to the surgeon to advise you and tell you what to have to put them right, there quick enough to tell you what implants to get in there.
indeed none of this is your fault so thye could at least try and meet you half way here, is there another surgeon you can see apart from the one you have just seen to get a 2nd opinion and maybe some more answers.

im feeling a little reassured now, im hoping mr singh would tell me if anything wasnt right, the left is still slighty wonky as in the nipple points to the left more than central but my fullness is still there so im not bottoming out like i thought, i just keep massaging the left one more so hopefully will look as good as lefty soon, if im still unsure in 3 months time when thye should have settled fully then ill be back.

let me know what you decide about your opp and surgeon etc?
when you thinking of going to newcastle if you decide? xx UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 948189
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 27th January 2010, 7:14 pm

Hey hun,

Been speaking with my pc today (who I have to say is brilliant!!) and I'm going up to Newcastle on the 25th Feb to see my surgeon and he is operating on the 5th March so providing he agrees I can have re-op then.

I can't see why he would say no as to me it's visable and you can really feel it. Plus there is the pain when I don't wear a bra which probably bothers me more than the appearance as that was one of the big benefits of having the BA.

I'm feeling a lot calmer today UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 70324 which is good. I wrote down everything he said yesterday and will have written down all the things I wanna say/ask for when I go see my surgeon and my sister is gonna come who was with me yesterday so feeling happy. If I have to fight I will but we'll see.

So glad you're feeling better about yours. At least you've got your concerns out there now. I'm sure they'll just keep getting better and better though :-) Xx
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 28th January 2010, 8:51 am

hi babes,

so glad you are getting things sorted out, has your bottoming out got worse, or do you think it is something else now, the pain your experience doesnt sound right, i think ive been quite fortunate with regards to pain, i hear of ppl getting shooting pains and electric shock type feelings, i havent had any of that..(touch wood) lefty is still pointing to the left abit but its definatly dropping!! lol

its really good that you have written everything down, and that your taking someone with you for support, plus if there is anything you have missed or forget to say your sister can always help to remind you or chip in with her comments.

roll on the 25th feb eh hun, bet it cant come quick enough for you!

keep us posted! xx UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 368291
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 30th January 2010, 9:55 am

When I saw that ps this week he had my before and after pics. He'd taken some at my 3 month appointment and some that day and you could see the difference in the space of a month. It had definately got worse. If they were both the same it wouldn't be as bad but feel like I've got 2 different boobs at the moment.

Nevermind, 1 month to go before I see him and then provisionally could have surgery on 5th March if he says yes. If not, let the battle commence UNHAPPY WITH LEFTY 557141 Xx
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down