Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

+34
Chynna-doll
Beej
AvaG
kld247
COOKIE
angelemma
Decisions
Nemo27
starfish67
annefinackapan
hotcaz
georgie88
lisa214
sarahsbabies
natalia
catemerson
michelle
job1701
cakey_baby
kayleexxx
kiwi
peewee
BoobiePrize
ShootingStar
Miss Ellie
Annie66
missmarie60
BlondeBarbie
littlemisstiny1
renz
moonmar
nads
RoxyChick
Mia
38 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks - Page 3 Empty Re: Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

Post by sarahsbabies 11th May 2009, 8:49 am

Oooh can I have a look please :lol:
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks - Page 3 Empty Re: Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

Post by Mia 11th May 2009, 8:57 am

Thank you catemerson!! It is such a good feeling Dr Lurve

Patience eh!! it does take a little while for them to settle and soften, I hope you are healing well and adjusting to them..it is soo worth it. Take care.xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th May 2009, 8:59 am

I have p.m.'d details to all I think? that p.m.'d if I forgot any just let me know. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 11th May 2009, 9:20 am

Mia they look great, and so does your body, I don't know what you're talking about!! Your boobs look really natural. Congratulations on having lovely Flash xx :lol:
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th May 2009, 9:25 am

Aw!! Thank you Sarahsbabies!! It's never too late eh!! Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa214 11th May 2009, 10:52 am

Awww hunnie they are great. I cant believe how some women look so much bigger with smaller implants. I had 300cc mods and mine dont look nowhere as big as that boohoo. Thankyou so much for sharing and be proud, they are boobilicious!! Lisa xxx
lisa214
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by georgie88 11th May 2009, 12:22 pm

hey mia would you mind if i had a look at your pics?

G x x
georgie88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th May 2009, 12:41 pm

Hi Lisa!! Thank you for lovely comments!! They do look different in pictures.. I thought like you, but when I got pics you see them more objectively. But I am just pleased to have boobs whatever the size, anything is better than no boobs!! Just look at your pre-op boobs and you will be proud too!! Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 11th May 2009, 5:21 pm

wow gr8 pics, they look really natural and a good size for 250cc, u must be really pleased xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 12th May 2009, 2:54 pm

Thank you Hotcaz!!! I am chuffed to bits!!! Hope you are chuffed too!! xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 12th May 2009, 3:01 pm

Hi can I see too Mia ? PM'd you before but my computers acting up!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by starfish67 14th March 2010, 8:00 pm

Hi Mia, you sound like the perfect person to speak to as from another post Im sure I read you had Nick Percival, thats the surgeon Im booked with Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks - Page 3 727935 he seems really great. Only thing I am now undecided about is round or anatomical, he says either will look great, are you happy with your anatomical ones? why did you choose them? I dont want mine to look really fake a stuck on but do still want upper fullness, op booked in for the 26th March !! So need to decide soon. Any info you can give me on inplant shape and the whole op experience with Nick would be much appreciated. Thanks xx
starfish67
starfish67
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo27 11th November 2010, 10:36 am

Hi,

Any chance I could have a look? am still debating to go with round or teardrop...Arghh

Thanks so much,
Niamh.
Nemo27
Nemo27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 11th November 2010, 10:41 am

Can I please see lovely??
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 12th November 2010, 11:55 am

Hi

I am having smallish implants too so would really like to see as I'm driving myself mad about the size!

Thanks Heart
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th November 2010, 12:28 pm

Nemo27 wrote:Hi,

Any chance I could have a look? am still debating to go with round or teardrop...Arghh

Thanks so much,
Niamh.

Hi Niamh wavey

Until your status has changed from 'Newbie' to 'Active member' on your profile you're unable to request pics here babe.

Read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 12th November 2010, 10:26 pm

Could I have a look please?
Can I ask what size you were before and after?
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by AvaG 12th November 2010, 10:36 pm

Please can I have a look Mia? Have just negotiated a 250 size with my surgeon so would be a big help!
AvaG
AvaG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 4th April 2012, 1:40 pm

Hello may I have a peek please, I'm having similar size implants to you 240 cc mod profile in 20 days!!!! Can't wait. Xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 4th April 2012, 1:43 pm

Just realised I'm a few years behind on this post lol :doh:
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 4th April 2012, 2:20 pm

Hi please could I take a peek. I am 2 weeks post BA and had 225cc and 250cc and was previously A. It would ben nice to compare.

I too had issues posting my pics at first but the ladies on here are soooo lovely if eased my mind lol. PM if ud like to see mine xx
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 4th April 2012, 2:46 pm

HI could I take a peek please as I had 275 so not difference and always wondered what they look like when not on my body(if that makes sense)
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th April 2012, 3:34 pm

Mia hasn't posted since September 2010 sweetness. just didn't want you waiting on a reply. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 4th April 2012, 3:52 pm

My fault cookie :doh: I was searching through old posts then saw march and for some reason thought it was this year lol. Not 3 years ago!!! I have now made it current really sorry girls had a divvy moment Screwy Xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 4th April 2012, 4:58 pm

aw yea ha ha not to worry. thanks cookie
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next