Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

+34
Chynna-doll
Beej
AvaG
kld247
COOKIE
angelemma
Decisions
Nemo27
starfish67
annefinackapan
hotcaz
georgie88
lisa214
sarahsbabies
natalia
catemerson
michelle
job1701
cakey_baby
kayleexxx
kiwi
peewee
BoobiePrize
ShootingStar
Miss Ellie
Annie66
missmarie60
BlondeBarbie
littlemisstiny1
renz
moonmar
nads
RoxyChick
Mia
38 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks Empty Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

Post by Mia 18th March 2009, 8:24 pm

Hello ladies!!

I have put 4 pics pre-op and 7 weeks on picturetrail Boobs I received the copy today from my p.s. they are all I have but thought they may help someone. My new additions are 4 months old now - body not soo young!!!
I found this quite emotional to do.. but if they help anyone I will be pleased also for any honest feedback.

Another member has been very kind and helped with taking pics of myself and putting them up, I will do this in a couple of days and share them with you all. So if anyone wants a peek just p.m. me for details. Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks Empty Re: Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

Post by RoxyChick 18th March 2009, 8:25 pm

Hey lovely, could I have a peek?
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks Empty Re: Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

Post by nads 18th March 2009, 8:28 pm

mia wrote:I found this quite emotional to do.. but if they help anyone I will be pleased also for any honest feedback.
Hug How lovely of you hun, my ps advised me to go for 250 anatomicals for a natural result (however i pushed for bigger) so i would love to see x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 18th March 2009, 8:29 pm

Hi hun and thanks for letting me see, I think there is such a difference and you had a great result - plus your body doesn't look old in the least, you look well fit!!!!
Looking forward to your next pics, take it easy if you find it emotional xxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th March 2009, 8:43 pm

Thank you moonmar!!!!!!

Any comments welcome.. gosh I am shaking and sweating... silly me... just sharing pics Screwy Glad I shared... guess if I had found this site before I may have been better prepared, plus noone knows apart from my closest friend and my very thoughtful daughter. Right I'm on track again I've shared and emotions back on track. Kind Regards 👍
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 18th March 2009, 9:03 pm

hi hun, could I have a look?? xx
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th March 2009, 9:34 pm

I've sent details in p.m.s. ladies. Oh and they are moderate profiles if that helps. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th March 2009, 9:36 pm

Thanks for letting me see hun, they look lovely and natural, an overall subtle BA 👍 can't wait to see your more recent piccies xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 18th March 2009, 9:40 pm

Hi,

This is exactly the size/shape I am thinking of (but am finding it very hard to decide and am a tad confused to be honest!), so would be really helpful to see your pics,

Hope you're feeling better now, this site is great, it's like therapy!

xx
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 18th March 2009, 9:48 pm

Can i see please x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 18th March 2009, 10:04 pm

You look lovely hun, so natural and your body doesnt look old! Bet your pleased x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th March 2009, 10:23 pm

Thank you all soo much for the very welcome, honest and good comments on my new boobies!!!

It is very rewarding to know that if it helped just one other person to make such a big decision then what's the big deal about sharing!! Oh said me who was soo embaressed an hour ago Bum Wiggle

So I have been rewarded knowing my boobies have helped someone else and double bonus I get to keep them forever and ever .. what more could a girl ask for Flash Heart xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 18th March 2009, 11:01 pm

hi , can i see please? i was real shaky when i put my pre-op pics up so i know exactly what you felt like, but i cant wait now to be able to get post-op pics up after my BA. well done you x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 19th March 2009, 4:12 pm

just had a peek at your pics and i think they look fab :lol: very natural looking...congratulations mia.
i love the size..what were you pe-op?

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 19th March 2009, 5:25 pm

Hi there,
Could I have a peek too?
Thanks,
A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 19th March 2009, 7:44 pm

Hi missmarie

Thank you for your kind comments!! I was wearing 34a bra before.

If you feel you want any other info ..ask away

Wishing you a happy journey for your new additions Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 19th March 2009, 7:46 pm

Annie66 wrote:Hi there,
Could I have a peek too?
Thanks,
A xx

Hello annie66!!

I shall p.m. you details Peek away Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 20th March 2009, 6:48 am

Thanks for letting me see Mia! Wow, that's quite a difference - as the others say, they look very natural - a great shape ...
I'm going for 280 cc anatomicals so I hope mine look as good!
Congrats on great Flash
A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 20th March 2009, 9:11 pm

Would you mind if I had a look please?

Thanks very much

Ellie.
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 20th March 2009, 10:28 pm

Hiya Mia Sweetie, can i have a look at these beauties you're all loving please Flash xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st March 2009, 8:33 pm

Hello ladies!!

Thank you annie66 for your lovely comments - I wish you well on your journey!! I certainly feel soo much better with something on my chest Boobs
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 21st March 2009, 8:48 pm

Hi Mia, can I see your pics please?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 21st March 2009, 9:05 pm

Hey hun thanks for letting me see your pics, i think your surgeon has given you a great pair, very natural looking and a great size for your frame, amazing transformation and one you should be nothing but proud of sweetheart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st March 2009, 9:19 pm

Aw Thank you soo much shootingStar ! I think I feel soo much better having shared - gosh was that a strange feeling!!! I think when you have nothing than have something it takes a while to adjust. I think I was probobly a bit unfriendly to my new friends at first - but well I have grown to like them now and they do make the quality of my life better. It was soo strange to share, but hey look at the honest kind comments I got. THANK YOU Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 21st March 2009, 10:26 pm

mia wrote:Aw Thank you soo much shootingStar ! I think I feel soo much better having shared - gosh was that a strange feeling!!! I think when you have nothing than have something it takes a while to adjust. I think I was probobly a bit unfriendly to my new friends at first - but well I have grown to like them now and they do make the quality of my life better. It was soo strange to share, but hey look at the honest kind comments I got. THANK YOU Hug

You're welcome sweetie!!
The thing is with us girlies is that we tend to see the negative side to parts on our bodies, especially when that certain part of ourselves is something we've been used to not liking, we change it and then still notice the bits we never liked rather than look at the better side of it, sometimes it takes others to tell you how wonderful you look before your brain will push that single negative thought out of the way and allow you to focus on all the positive comments and feel how you should be feeling and in your case hunni that's feeling good and i'm glad you took the plunge to share your pics because this has clearly helped you to feel better (hope this has made sense! not too well tonight!)
Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next