Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks post op tomorrow (pics) 525 HP unders

+9
LiL SIS
Dolly6410
Emme-Kate
kiwigirl
miss flump
sarahdawn31
smile!
XxTracyxX
Jennifer2011
13 posters

Go down

6 weeks post op tomorrow (pics) 525 HP unders Empty 6 weeks post op tomorrow (pics) 525 HP unders

Post by Jennifer2011 8th August 2011, 7:05 pm

Hi girls,
I'm 5 weeks and 6 days post op today so decided it was time to update my pics!

I had 525 HP unders and after measuring myself again yesterday I'm now apparently a 32FF!

They are getting softer - still feel a bit firmer than I'd like (I know I'm still very early)
I think my right boob has dropped slightly more than my left as my nipple is slightly higher and my left still has a bit more upper pole fullness than the other.

If you are an active/ addict/ elite member then just ask if you would like to see my pics. Please don't ask if you're still a newbie!!

Jen Xx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post op tomorrow (pics) 525 HP unders Empty Re: 6 weeks post op tomorrow (pics) 525 HP unders

Post by XxTracyxX 8th August 2011, 7:10 pm

Congratulations on your new boobies, sounds like they are settling in well for you
Xx
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post op tomorrow (pics) 525 HP unders Empty Re: 6 weeks post op tomorrow (pics) 525 HP unders

Post by smile! 8th August 2011, 10:42 pm

congrats on the new boobies! could i take a look at your pics? avatar looks great! xx
smile!
smile!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 8th August 2011, 10:49 pm

I would love a peek, thanks x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 8th August 2011, 10:54 pm

Ooh, could I take a peek at your pics please.

I'm having partial unders and you're the closest I've seen to my height, weight and rib cage size.

Thanks. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th August 2011, 11:02 pm

Hi, could I take a peek as well, please?? I'm having HP's as well, and am quite interested in the results.

Thanks hun xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 8th August 2011, 11:08 pm

Thank you!! :flowers:
Of course, I will pm you now!! Xx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 9th August 2011, 1:11 am

Jennifer - Your pictures are fab. I can't believe how good your boobs looked so early on and 6 weeks later they look even better.

Thanks for letting me take a look. Will have to take some before pics myself in preparation for my surgery on Thursday. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 9th August 2011, 5:21 am

May I see to please?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 9th August 2011, 5:48 am

noway was that 6 weeks ago you had your done!!! feels like only 2 weeks max, they look fab hun, glad you're happy and healing well x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 9th August 2011, 7:50 am

hi, could a have a look too please.. am interested to see how "unders" progress from early on too now.. was only looking at "overs" before

thanks
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 9th August 2011, 7:53 am

Can i have a look, please?
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 9th August 2011, 10:01 am

Hi, can I have a look please? xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxileighknight 9th August 2011, 10:06 am

Could I take a look please Hun? X
Maxileighknight
Maxileighknight
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 9th August 2011, 10:40 am

Ur avatar is amazing ! May I have a look ? I had 460 overs if u wanna see mine too I'll give u my password/username etc xxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 10th August 2011, 4:17 am

Thanks for sharing your pics.

We are very similar stats and implants so it was great to see then on someone else...

You look Fantastic! 6 weeks post op tomorrow (pics) 525 HP unders 923101 You have healed so well and they are shaped so well already, and I think the 525cc are a great size on you! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down