Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders

+10
welshvicci123
georgiana76
Kat4
Clara
alymomma
steph999
Shell025
debsrich
Natty29
AmyD
14 posters

Go down

new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders Empty new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders

Post by AmyD 8th December 2011, 2:24 pm

hey ladies,
just got my phone to sort itself out and have managed to upload my 7 week post op pics to picturetrail....
As you will be able to see, one of my boobs is totally different to the other!! I guess this is because one is dropping and fluffing at a different rate to the other?? i think its my left boob that has changed.... hoping so i prefer that one Hysterical when i feel my boobs, my right implant feels higher than the left.

if you want to have a look let me know.

tell me what you think!!

xxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders Empty Re: new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders

Post by Natty29 8th December 2011, 2:30 pm

Mine r still different sizes too hunni I prefer the look of my right but the feel of my left if that makes sence! Lol
Wud love to have a look please hunni xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders Empty Re: new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders

Post by debsrich 8th December 2011, 2:33 pm

Hi,
Would love to take a peek please?!
Just currently getting stressed out trying to upload to picturetrail from my phone!!! It says they're there- can see one as album cover but when I open album it says no images Screwy durrrrrr!!!!!!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th December 2011, 2:35 pm

pm'd you sweet :thumbs: let me know which one has fluffed in ur opinion.... !!!! LOL, least our boobs are big and perky though even if they are totally different Hysterical hehe!!!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 8th December 2011, 2:45 pm

Looks like the 1 on the left has dropped into the natural position and righty is taking it's time!!the bigger 1 of mine is yet to drop aswell hunni it's alot higher and fuller than my left although I want my boobs to end up looking like my right because it's the better looking 1 lol. Time will tell hunni xxx great pics ur healing very well xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 8th December 2011, 2:59 pm

could i have a peek x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th December 2011, 3:02 pm

thanks natty, hope ur right, i prefer my left boob!! lol.....
will pm you now shell xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 8th December 2011, 3:17 pm

oh amy the difference is unbelieveable you must be delighted x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th December 2011, 3:54 pm

THank you shell! YEs I'm as happy as a pig in poo! LOl x x x x
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 8th December 2011, 4:12 pm

Could I have a look please :) xx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 8th December 2011, 4:42 pm

Can I have a looksie? :) Thanks!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 8th December 2011, 10:58 pm

Can i have a look please Amy?

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 9th December 2011, 10:06 am

Wow amy your boobs are amazing!! What a difference :D Thanks for letting me have a look. Your surgeon has done a brilliant job hasn't he.
I've got one bigger too, my right and that's my fave one lmao!

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 9th December 2011, 12:29 pm

Hiya, ok to have a look please? xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 9th December 2011, 12:34 pm

Ooohhh can I have a peek?? xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 9th December 2011, 2:15 pm

Hiya, thanks for letting me look - wow you are healing really well!

I did a sharp intake of breath when I saw the first set of pics you had, when it looked kind of painful ... felt the urge to give you a hug would it not have made you jump 10 feet into the air new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders 869500 ... but blimey they are looking fabulous now, really lovely shape. I get what you mean about the little difference - but it really is chuff all int it. Me too on that - and I did mention it to my PS only the other day AND he said it was normal AND will settle.

'Happy as a pig in poo' .... new pics, 7 weeks post op. Anchor lift and unders 557141 love it x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 9th December 2011, 2:23 pm

Thanks Kat!! Hug It looks way worse than it was believe me!! Glad you said the size difference should settle, reassuring!! To be honest i'm not that worried, they are so much better than before, and i was expecting them to take ages to properly settle too, learnt a lot from this forum, thank god i found it or i'd have panicked on several occasions!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 9th December 2011, 3:33 pm

Thanks for letting me look hun!
You are healing amazingly well, your scars already look soooooo much better, when the 9 days pics came up I did take a little breath, they just looked soooo sore! But the change in them already is amazing!!
They will fade to nothing, I had an operation on my face a long time ago, which left me with quite a hefty scar, but its now the same colour as the rest of my skin and isn't really that noticeable!
And the pre-op pics in comparison to the post-op pics are fab too, you must be over the moon, your surgeon has done a really good job!!
xxxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 9th December 2011, 6:47 pm

Hey beaut, could i take a peek? x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 9th December 2011, 7:13 pm

wanna see!wanna see !!pls!? :flowers: :flowers:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 10th December 2011, 2:38 am

Would love to have a look please?? :) xx
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 10th December 2011, 6:39 am

Amyd yes please xxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 3rd April 2012, 9:55 am

Hi AmyD,

Can I have a look please?

Thank you

Lauren x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down