Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift

+14
debsrich
mum23boys
nickimarie
kellie75
Tonic28
jadeyspadey
RoxyChick
Angelpie
nads
BoobiePrize
angelicfruitcake
amanda2k10
charlie1pink
kellyrobbo
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift Empty pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 9:59 am

hi girls,

i've been posting on another another forum for what seems like ever but have only just come on here... Heart it by the way!

if you go the other site you've may be already seen my pics but just thought i'd put them here too if anyone fancies a peek..

i had 365cc unders with a benelli doughnut lift 4 and a half months ago now.

i've had a bit of a journey with um, i've loved them, hated them then loved um again.

they might help for ladies that are worried about thier new boobs being uneven, as in one dropping before the other. mine did and dear god, they were wonky for EVER, well about 8 weeks...

they have evened out loads now, they will never be compleatly straight unless i learn to stand up straight (long story Shocked lol)

compared to what i had they are wonderful and i'm once again back in love...

my scars are almost nonexistent already, soooooooo pleased with that. my nipple was taken off compleatly during the lift and then sewed back on. it looked brutal at first but you'd never know now..

happy nosing ladies...
kelly
xxxxx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift Empty Re: pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 10:03 am

Blush doh!!

meant to say
pics on picturetrail
username kellyrobbo
pm me for password...
xxx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift Empty Re: pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift

Post by charlie1pink 18th February 2009, 10:38 am

I had a nose at them from the other site hun, and they are looking great!!! Scars are amazing! x
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 18th February 2009, 11:05 am

me too hunni, i think i have seen them on the other site but i cant remeber every ones :oops: so can i have your pw to have another look??
thanks hunni
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 18th February 2009, 3:03 pm

Oh my god! Your scars are invisible! Had to stare for ages trying to see them, nice one :)
Glad to hear you're happy with them at last, you should be they look great!
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 18th February 2009, 3:32 pm

yes i have seen some of your pics but not your most recent ones and wow they look fab sweetie, like angelicfruitcake said your scars are amazing, and really suit your frame.
congrats hun
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 6:51 pm

can i see please hun, they sound like they've come out good! x
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 7:07 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:can i see please hun, they sound like they've come out good! x

sure hun,

they are far from perfect but i like um, compared to what i had they are a million times better!!

have pm's you the details hun

kelly
xxx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 7:07 pm

wow, amazing set hun, I love how they fill you out in clothes! I see them and think ooo thats the size I want then in clothes they look a lot bigger and I think ooo no to big for me lol

They are very natural looking tho and YES I see a slight wonkiness its so minute though. Your scars are great! Did you use anything on them?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 7:13 pm

Can i see please hun? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 7:19 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:
They are very natural looking tho and YES I see a slight wonkiness its so minute though. Your scars are great! Did you use anything on them?

i was told to keep my steri strips on for three months, every time i had a shower take the old ones off and put clean ones on...

apparently it stops the scars from stretching and makes them heal flatter, it seems to have worked for me!:)

i've not used any creams or ointments though, my ps told me not to bother, just do the steristrip thing..

i think its helps that its on the areola so the scar just sort of blends in with the olour of that...

thanks for your comments girls

kelly
xx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 18th February 2009, 7:22 pm

Please may I see your piccies hun?

Angel xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 7:24 pm

Ooh looking fabulous hun! The scars are great, im loving that you just have scars on your nips for a lift too. You've healed so well and they look perfect on you, congrats xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 18th February 2009, 7:40 pm

Woohoo! They look great Kelly. It is amazing seeing the transformation over the weeks. Oh and how cool to have photos of the actual op! I would have found it most interesting to see what they actually got up to when I had my op...at the moment it feels like they may have stood on my ribs to glue a couple of rocks on! Hysterical

Thanks for letting me see your photos. Angel xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 18th February 2009, 7:42 pm

Oh I forgot to ask... where did you have your surgery, and was the guy in the photo your surgeon or the anaesthetist?
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 7:43 pm

Hey lovely, can I have a peek?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 8:04 pm

Wow lovely, what a result! And how aewsome you have pics of you during surgery! They really look amazing, pretty much no scarring and even the little bit of sking underneath isn't noticeable.

Congrats you!

x
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 8:06 pm

Oh yeah the getting em done pics are sooooooooo cool! Good idea 👍

I got carried away with all the boobie albums and forgot to say lol
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 8:12 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:Oh yeah the getting em done pics are sooooooooo cool! Good idea 👍

i love them pics! :)
i just asked my pc on the off chance and she said yes, i love the one of the ane... anethi...anaet...the guy that puts you to sleep giving the thumbs up, how funny....

xx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 18th February 2009, 8:16 pm

Ahhh it was the anaesthetist, did you have them done at Highgate... cos it looks like th same guy I had... he was fab!
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 8:18 pm

kellyrobbo wrote:
BoobiePrize wrote:Oh yeah the getting em done pics are sooooooooo cool! Good idea 👍

i love them pics! :)
i just asked my pc on the off chance and she said yes, i love the one of the ane... anethi...anaet...the guy that puts you to sleep giving the thumbs up, how funny....

xx

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
yep i agree the anae guy one is brilliant, he must have loved his photo taken and the surgeon... no one ever takes photos of them (or their chests) lol
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 8:19 pm

Angelpie wrote:Ahhh it was the anaesthetist, did you have them done at Highgate... cos it looks like th same guy I had... he was fab!

i live in cyprus at the minute hun so had them done here through a company called picture perfect, thay have been wonderful :)
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 18th February 2009, 8:34 pm

kellyrobbo wrote:
Angelpie wrote:Ahhh it was the anaesthetist, did you have them done at Highgate... cos it looks like th same guy I had... he was fab!

i live in cyprus at the minute hun so had them done here through a company called picture perfect, thay have been wonderful :)

LOL I doubt it was the same bloke I had then... silly me... must have been all the morphine I had. Hysterical Hysterical
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 8:39 pm

[quote="
LOL I doubt it was the same bloke I had then... silly me... must have been all the morphine I had. Hysterical Hysterical[/quote]

that morphines the dogs dangley bit isn't it!!
xx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 18th February 2009, 8:42 pm

kellyrobbo wrote:
Angelpie wrote:
LOL I doubt it was the same bloke I had then... silly me... must have been all the morphine I had. Hysterical Hysterical

that morphines the dogs dangley bit isn't it!!
xx

Corrr too right! 👍
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next