Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is a nipple lift and doughnut lift the same thing?

Go down

Is a nipple lift and doughnut lift the same thing? Empty Is a nipple lift and doughnut lift the same thing?

Post by debsrich 3rd October 2011, 9:40 pm

Hi,
I am booked for an uplift and BA with Mr Hassan at THG... I have had different advice/diagnosis/procedures recommended, but after much deliberation, I have booked for the procedure and surgeon that I felt most comfortable and confident with... but I am a bit confused with the more I read up.... Mr Hassan has told me I will be having a periareola uplift with BA (overs)- I said 'a nipple lift then' to which I was told by PCC no- it is a full uplift?! But then other people refer to it as a doughnut or Benelli lift?!

I am confident Mr Hassan understands what I want to achieve, and I trust his judgement... I really didn't want a full anchor uplift- I was advised by a different surgeon I needed this- and another surgeon advised just a BA at this stage!!! CONFUSING!!!!

I just wondered if anyone has any knowledge/opinions/experience?!

Thanks!!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down