Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift

+14
debsrich
mum23boys
nickimarie
kellie75
Tonic28
jadeyspadey
RoxyChick
Angelpie
nads
BoobiePrize
angelicfruitcake
amanda2k10
charlie1pink
kellyrobbo
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift - Page 2 Empty Re: pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 9:58 pm

kellyrobbo wrote:that morphines the dogs dangley bit isn't it!!

Hell yeah!!

Hysterical Hysterical
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift - Page 2 Empty hiya

Post by jadeyspadey 23rd July 2009, 8:45 pm

hey i really want a breast lift with implants, i've got my 1st constultation on the 20th august, i'm not sure what type of lift i'm going to need yet but i was just wondering if you still had sensation in your nipples after they had been moved because i read somewhere that some people lose it altogether and some people just lose it a bit and it comes back over time. I'm not too bothered if i do lose sensation but my boyfriend seems to be rather worried about it! so i'd like to put his mind at rest lol MEN! xxxx
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift - Page 2 Empty Re: pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift

Post by Tonic28 23rd July 2009, 9:43 pm

Hi Kellyrobbo

Could I see your pics please??? Im bit worried bout one of mine not dropping as fast as the other, so yours would prob reassure me lots!! xxxxxxxxxx Thanks for sharing
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie75 9th September 2009, 8:32 am

Hi Kelly, I'm day 17 PO from a nipple lift and BA. I'm really worried about the scarring around my nipples. Did you use steristrips around your nipple scars hon?
Is there any chance I could take a peek at your piccies please? xx
kellie75
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 10th September 2009, 10:35 am

Hi Kelly, I had benelli lift with unders too and was wondering if I could please have a peek at your pics as I'm worried that mine are starting to look a bit strange and that my nipples might be a bit low :(
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 10th September 2009, 2:05 pm

Could I have a peak at your piccies please, I'm having 325 unders most probably with the benelli lift depending what my ps thinks once I'm under the knife pics 365 unders with benelli doughnut lift - Page 2 Icon_smile .
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 8th October 2011, 8:16 am

Hi,
I know this is a really old thread.... but booked for a doughnut lift and BA... would love to see anyones photos of same op...??
Thanks
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 25th January 2013, 9:08 am

Hi All

I know this is an old thread but hoping someone can update on how their benelli / doughnut lift went? I went to see my 2nd surgeon last night and he suggested this, I hadnt heard of the procedure so headed straight here to see what I can find out. I am a newbie so I guess pictures are out of the question but any other info or advice you can offer would be gratefully received.

Fanks!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 25th January 2013, 10:06 am

Skates I've just had a doughnut lift in my revision. I'm 2 weeks PO tomorrow. Went fine, minimal pain really, I still have sensation in my nipples. Breasts are a better shape than before, new implants are overs. I had my areola reduced too. They look fine but a bit of a car crash. Puckered from the stitches but that will go, I can't work out where my scar will be because I can't see any cuts whereas in my crease you can, very bizarre. Nipples are puffy and my boobs are very round.

Once you get your active status I'm happy for you to see my pictures but obviously they are now where near healed
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 25th January 2013, 10:32 am

Thats great thanks, glad to hear it all went well and you have a better shape Smike

Have found a few before and after photos on a couple of websites today and the results seem to be really good, I do find it difficult to trust those sites as surgeons are only likely to put their 'best' work up rather than any that weren't so successful so its great to have some advice from someone who has been through it already.

Its looking like the better choice than a full maxoplexy for me - I am right on the limit in terms of measurements from collar bone, my nipples are exactly where they should be on the tape measure but I have a longish body so they just look further down - its a optical illusion! (terrific!)

Will continue to post and earn my active status - thank again though for your update x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 26th January 2013, 5:43 pm

Can I have a look please chick x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th April 2015, 5:18 pm

Hi Hun could I have a peek pls I'm thinking about getting a Benelli lift I've already had implants and have a little saggy skin that needs to e tightened and nipple lifted xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2