Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benelli lift/nipple lift unsure what to do!

4 posters

Go down

Benelli lift/nipple lift unsure what to do! Empty Benelli lift/nipple lift unsure what to do!

Post by Blondie14 27th April 2015, 5:07 pm

kHey every one hope you are all well! I'm finally seeing my surgeon Friday and will be telling him I'm not happy with the shape if my boobs because if the loose skin I have ! I've been doing some research and think a nipple lift might be my best option to slighted tighten the skin and lift nipple Alittle! I'm going to see what he says! I also think a bigger implant would help but just can't afford to pay any more out for that type if surgery again! I'm hoping he will fix the issue free of charge as when I paid for my surgery I expected a much better result! Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the Benelli lift? I'm worried about scaring as I plan to have another pregnancy in around 3 years will the scars go horible after that? Xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Benelli lift/nipple lift unsure what to do! Empty Re: Benelli lift/nipple lift unsure what to do!

Post by sarahlou222 27th April 2015, 7:05 pm

Good luck for Friday lovely, please let us know how you get on!
I'm sorry I don't know anything about the lift but hopefully someone will be around soon, who has experienced this :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Benelli lift/nipple lift unsure what to do! Empty Re: Benelli lift/nipple lift unsure what to do!

Post by Blondie14 28th April 2015, 7:59 pm

Thanks Sarah going to write everything down and discuss my options with him! I hope you are going well :-D I will update when I've had my appointment with surgeon hoping it goes well and I come out feeling reassured and with a plan to fix my problem I have a big feeling he is going to tell me thers nothing he can do and I have to except it or pay again :-( will let u know xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th April 2015, 8:42 pm

If he turned around and said, 'there's nothing I can do' then he says 'you could pay again and we would do xyz' then he's contradicted his words - if there is something that can be done, you are within your right to ask for it. xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th April 2015, 8:49 pm

I know its probably not what you want to hear, but if you're planning a pregnancy in the near future (I'd say 3yrs is closer than you think) is it maybe worth taking a step back? Absolutely go and discuss  your thoughts and the fact you're not happy with them, and see what your options are. But if the surgeon wont cover a re-op, then perhaps its worth waiting until after that next bubba to go for a lift, as a pregnancy can change them aesthetically again.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 29th April 2015, 6:47 am

Hope your surgeon is able to sort your issues for you. Hug
Pregnancy can effect breasts whether they are natural or augmented , every one is different so only time will tell & is not something that you can predict.
Good luck when you see your surgeon.  fingers crossed    let us know how you get on.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down