Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated pix ~ 4 weeks post-op ~ 340 mhp unders

+8
BoobiePrize
amanda2k10
kellyrobbo
woekitten
emrussell79
Angelpie
nads
MrsMartini
12 posters

Go down

Updated pix ~ 4 weeks post-op ~ 340 mhp unders Empty Updated pix ~ 4 weeks post-op ~ 340 mhp unders

Post by MrsMartini 21st February 2009, 12:23 pm

Hey girlies,

I've updated my photos on Picturetrail... there's 3 weeks & 4 weeks, including some ones in clothes & some comparisons.

Lemme know what you think, as apart from the fact that they were pointy in the Day 7 pics, I don't think much has changed...?? I did think my right one had dropped a bit in the last few days, but looking back at pics, I think it's always been like that...?? (Asymmetry & wonky spine makes it quite hard to tell...)

Sorry to be a pain, but I've had to change my password due to a random response I got (I swear this girl was so freaked out by my not-100%-symmetrical-boobs, I thought she was going to go running to Mr Kazzazi with my photos & demand an explanation!! She was also a bit rude about my scars... but I don't think English was her first language & so may have sounded more abrupt than it was meant... anyway... better safe than sorry...)

So, PM me for password... (& hopefully I won't have to change it again so you won't have to ask again!)

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Updated pix ~ 4 weeks post-op ~ 340 mhp unders Empty Re: Updated pix ~ 4 weeks post-op ~ 340 mhp unders

Post by nads 21st February 2009, 12:26 pm

I've pm'd you hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Updated pix ~ 4 weeks post-op ~ 340 mhp unders Empty Re: Updated pix ~ 4 weeks post-op ~ 340 mhp unders

Post by MrsMartini 21st February 2009, 12:35 pm

ps. Before anyone gets worried... the random girl was on SoFem, not here... hence, I won't be "announcing" my pics on there!!

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st February 2009, 12:49 pm

Wow hun they are gorgeous boobies! I love the shape and size on you, they are very natural already, i think the scars look how they should at this point, most of the scabbing has come off so dont worry about that oddball!! congrats again on a fab result! xxx Flash
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 21st February 2009, 1:17 pm

Ohh hello Mrs M! Can I have a lookie please?
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 21st February 2009, 1:36 pm

Hiya hun, i didnt see your first pics either so can i have apeek please??

I think i may have had a message from that girl too! I cant find the message now but it was after i asked ladies opinions on my scars being so low and she replied saying something like " who did this to you? They are a butcher and you sould hunt them down leaving you with boobs like that etc etc..." I was thinking i know they arent right but i didnt think they were that bad! She was really fired up about my results that i worry if she gets hers done for her surgeon if hers arent 100% right! lol x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 21st February 2009, 2:50 pm

Just had a peek hun and they look fab! You mustnt have had much swelling as they still look as big now as on day 7!! Congrats hun :) x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 21st February 2009, 2:50 pm

Blimey! Some people are just plain scary arn't they?? Quite worrying really :-(

I've PM'd you both!

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by woekitten 21st February 2009, 2:52 pm

could i see please :)
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 21st February 2009, 2:54 pm

emrussell79 wrote:Just had a peek hun and they look fab! You mustnt have had much swelling as they still look as big now as on day 7!! Congrats hun :) x

Ahhhh thanks hun!!

Well, I've been saying "I don't think I have any swelling" all along... & now I'm thinking, what if I did have swelling, and I still do, and when the swelling goes down they'll be teeny tiny...?? Could I still have swelling at four weeks post-op?? I was never bloated, and haven't needed a bigger band size round my ribcage, so, I think that points to no swelling...? I'll be gutted if they shrink! (After thinking for so long about going for 300's coz I worried 340 would be huge...)

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 21st February 2009, 3:05 pm

I think they look fab babe. They are settling nicely already and I think your scars are going to be fine. 👍
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by woekitten 21st February 2009, 4:09 pm

I think they look ace!
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 21st February 2009, 4:51 pm

hi sweetie, can i have a nosey at your pics please??

kelly
xxx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 22nd February 2009, 3:50 pm

I've PM'd everyone just now... sorry for the delay in replying... busy weekend! Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 22nd February 2009, 5:35 pm

hi hun

thanks for letting me see your pics!

wow, what a result! i personally can't see any assymetery at all and i even went back and checked after i re read your post...??

i think they look amazing hun, i really do..

kelly
xxx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 22nd February 2009, 7:04 pm

i think your boobie doos look fab hunni, they look fab on your slim figure you are sooo lucky. i think your scars are looking good too and yey no more pointy boobs. how long did this take to go??? i still have cone boobs lol.
im too thinking of leaving the other site as i keep getting alot of requests to see pics and on here you speak to the same girls everyday so you recognise the usernames, i will have to set up a picturetrail account.
congrats hunni
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 22nd February 2009, 7:51 pm

Thanks for getting round to me hun Hysterical

They're impressive aren't they? I like hoe you've got different looks in the pics. I'm having a very similar size to you and if I get this look I'll be very happy! AND I like that they're not obvious in clothes, I can go to work and not worry that they'll be staring people in the face! Hysterical (I hope)

Thanks for letting me see hunnie xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 22nd February 2009, 9:16 pm

Hey MrsM,

They look great!! At the risk of sounding like a pervy you have got a good pair on a nice slinky figure, you should be well chuffed.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Updated pix ~ 4 weeks post-op ~ 340 mhp unders Empty HIYA

Post by finnie007 22nd February 2009, 9:20 pm

I must say your boobies keep getting better and better you must be sooooo happy with them. I wouldn't worry about any little irregularities...we all have them in one way or another and after all we got some lovely boobies now. Glad your happy and so you should be they are FAB:hugme:

Finnie xxx
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 23rd February 2009, 10:47 am

Think they look great, and so natural! Thanks for letting me see. Yes I've had a few dodgy requests too...I tend to be quite trusting so I just hope to god I haven't let any old perves see my boobs!! That would be awful!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 23rd February 2009, 12:53 pm

Can i see please? x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down