Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 weeks post op pics up and bra pics.

+9
angelkitten1
ruby roo
Mia
Jessica
sarahsbabies
samarie24
Gemma31
natalia
dbs
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

4 weeks post op pics up and bra pics. Empty 4 weeks post op pics up and bra pics.

Post by dbs 7th August 2009, 1:35 pm

picturetrail username dbs password same as before

Have also got around to taking pics of all my new bras!! same passwordl let me know what you think!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

4 weeks post op pics up and bra pics. Empty Re: 4 weeks post op pics up and bra pics.

Post by natalia 7th August 2009, 1:40 pm

hi hun can i see pls?
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

4 weeks post op pics up and bra pics. Empty Re: 4 weeks post op pics up and bra pics.

Post by dbs 7th August 2009, 2:02 pm

pmed you nat x
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th August 2009, 2:12 pm

thanks hun i luv all your pretty new bras they look fantastic on your figure
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 7th August 2009, 3:04 pm

could I also see pls hunni?

Gemma xx Give You
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 7th August 2009, 3:04 pm

Can I have a look as well please hun? x
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 7th August 2009, 3:30 pm

They look great on you hun - they suit your frame so well 👍 - you have a fab figure btw!!
Am so jealous of your gorgeous bras - I hope I can get a collection like that when mine are healed! xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 7th August 2009, 3:38 pm

thanks samarie24 I can assure you it all starts to go wrong from the hips down as I have a terrible bottom half!!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 7th August 2009, 5:04 pm

Just had a peek, can't believe I remembered your password, couldn't even remember mine the other day Rolling Eyes .

Anyway, they look fab, you must have spent a fortune. cashback by any chance (I'm going to start doing that btw to save for my botox)!! My favourite is the bright pink one, think I might have to get myself one that colour, its gorgeous.
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 7th August 2009, 5:49 pm

cheers Sarah. Cashback?! nope, im not a member of any cashback sites- Its my tesco clubcard points im saving for Laser eye treatment!! point me in the right direction of these cashback sites though!

I didnt end up spending that much surprisingly. Ann summers are doing 2 bras for £25 at the mo and I had £40 worth of vouchers the rest were in the sales or I had discount codes for, and the pink one you like is from Primark. I actually find the Primark ones fit better then the expensive ones!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 7th August 2009, 6:16 pm

Re: cashback, I was talking about what your OH was saying on our op day about that woman who had loads of money in her purse and she told him that everytime she did her grocery shopping, she got £50 cashback. Its was your OH wasn't it that told me that?

I'll be heading down to primark next week then. Just a bit gutted that my boobs are a bit on the big side so might not fit into all the nicer bras.
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 7th August 2009, 6:25 pm

Oh god yeah Hysterical totally forgot about that!!!...probably the reason Im not allowed his bank card!!!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 7th August 2009, 6:27 pm

dbs wrote:Oh god yeah Hysterical totally forgot about that!!!...probably the reason Im not allowed his bank card!!!

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 7th August 2009, 7:57 pm

Hey hun can I have a peek? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 7th August 2009, 8:16 pm

Could I have a peek please dbs? XXX
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 7th August 2009, 9:19 pm

wow hun they look fantastic, should say i will end up having a bra fetish like you Hysterical .. where did you get the hooters top from iv always wanted one!! bet your really pleased with the result they really suit your body. what size did you go from to?? xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 7th August 2009, 9:31 pm

hiya hunny can i have a peek please? would love to see all your new bras.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 8th August 2009, 7:05 am

Me please...
X
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 8th August 2009, 10:40 am

Can i see please hun.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 8th August 2009, 11:06 am

wow hunny you have a good collection of gorgeous bras there, and you look fantastic in them too Boobs .
where dod you get the red and black set, is it a bikini?
i love it.
thanks for letting me see hun.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 8th August 2009, 1:07 pm

Thanks dor letting me see they look great. My oh my have you been on a bra sepnding spree. One of my favs is the pink balconette style one. Its put me in the mood to have a browse thru La Senza

X 👍
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by orika 8th August 2009, 1:19 pm

OOoh looking fab, dbs! Can't believe you are out buying bras already!! I think I am savouring the moment when I get to go in and get measured for the first.ever.time... I love that hot pink bra, and the bikini looks absolutely *amazing* on you!

- O x
orika
orika
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 8th August 2009, 1:51 pm

Just had a peek at your pics they are fantastic!! Can't believe how good they look for 4 weeks!!! Will be well pleased if mine turn out as good as them. Think I need to start saving for new bras now. Cheerleader xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 8th August 2009, 7:15 pm

Thanks Girls got the bikini from sun and swim in Florida a few years ago. It looks A LOT different on me now though Hysterical
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th August 2009, 7:19 pm

Hi dbs!!

Thanks for sharing!! You have got a great transformation!! looking great!! the size and shape suit you just right...and your fab figure too!! You ought to be chuffed to bits!!

Loving your bra collection too...particularly the I think itec bras? whole new world now...enjoy Cheerleader xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next