Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New avi 11 weeks post op! 255cc anatomical unders

+13
LJR
Princessjo30
Bizzyboobs
Lottie835
mrsball
COOKIE
Lisa34
Sassysazzle
emilysarahdodds
missvmac28
Charlii
Jacqui1234
g0902
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New avi 11 weeks post op! 255cc anatomical unders Empty New avi 11 weeks post op! 255cc anatomical unders

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 2:11 pm

Hi ladies, just thought id share an 11 week post op picture. Starting to feel happier with my new boobies and getting my all clear for wires has been fab!:) xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

New avi 11 weeks post op! 255cc anatomical unders Empty Re: New avi 11 weeks post op! 255cc anatomical unders

Post by Jacqui1234 19th August 2013, 2:14 pm

looking good hun x
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

New avi 11 weeks post op! 255cc anatomical unders Empty Re: New avi 11 weeks post op! 255cc anatomical unders

Post by Charlii 19th August 2013, 2:15 pm

Ah G, yours are starting to look better than mine! Totes jel! Im gonna have to put up a new avi to compete :tongues:
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 2:23 pm

Thanks girls! :) Charlii yours look fab. Im a lot happier than I was but still a question mark over size. Due to go back to surgeon in Dec (6 months PO) to discuss! xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 19th August 2013, 2:39 pm

Looking fab G! I bet wearing wires really helps! xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th August 2013, 2:41 pm

What size wires did you get fitted into (if you dont mind me asking)? Thats a 6wk avi, theyre a bit squishier now at 11!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 19th August 2013, 2:42 pm

They are looking lovely! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 19th August 2013, 2:43 pm

They look great honey! Why are you worried about your size? What did you go from and what size bra are you in now? Xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 2:46 pm

Ta girls.

I haven't had a proper fitting yet as there seems to be nowhere in Belfast that offers a good fitting service but im heading over to london in the next few weeks so will keep you posted. Most of my bras are 30dd but depends where I shop.  I seem to be a 32C in m&s xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 2:47 pm

I went from a 32aa with 255cc x
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 19th August 2013, 2:56 pm

Looking fantastic hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 3:00 pm

I'm not at all surprised you're feeling happier babe - they look gorrrrrrgeous! dance 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th August 2013, 3:17 pm

They look amazing Hun ! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 19th August 2013, 3:59 pm

they look great x Glad to hear your happy with them xxx Does take time to adjust and time to see them change and get comfortable in there xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 4:33 pm

Thanks everyone! Definitely takes time for them to settle :) its amazing what a wired bra can do too! X
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 19th August 2013, 4:40 pm

Looking fab Hunni......did you want to go bigger then? I think they look perfect. I can't wait to go bra shopping....
Keep us posted on your progress.. Xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 4:56 pm

Thanks hun! Yeah i do wish i had gone bigger. I had small implants - 255cc and wish I had been brave enough to push the size. I have met my surgeon again though and a reop may be on th cards if im still not 100% by december.  Not long for u hun xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 19th August 2013, 4:58 pm

They look fabulous dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 5:41 pm

I think your boobs are big hun. Any bigger and they'd look MASSIVE! Boobs  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 5:51 pm

I love them in bras cookie but under clothes they just disapear :(im definitely starting to love them more though so hopefully by december i will be even happier! Nice to have reassurance from the bjsf girls xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 19th August 2013, 7:00 pm

They look amazing, glad you are happier with them.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 19th August 2013, 7:33 pm

hey G, they look FAB!!!!! in your avi hun!! 

i'm so glad to read you're happier with them now, i'm sure wires really helps!

i'm being a bit naughty and go try on pretty wired bras sometimes ;) i'm 8 weeks po so figured it can't be that harmful lol.

you look a great size, 30DD sounds amazing, but yes do get a proper fitting to make sure your gorgeous boobies are well supported!

i know what you mean about them seeming to disappear under clothes, but i've started to realise that any bigger and bra choice and selection gets much more limited! 

keep us updated about your surgeon appointment in dec hun, but for now, enjoy those boobies!!!

and if you do go to london soon, make sure you call ahead and book a fitting at bravissimo, to ensure they have enough time for you hun xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 19th August 2013, 7:44 pm

Looking absolutely fab Hun xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 8:06 pm

Blueeyedsoul13 wrote:hey G, they look FAB!!!!! in your avi hun!! 

i'm so glad to read you're happier with them now, i'm sure wires really helps!

i'm being a bit naughty and go try on pretty wired bras sometimes ;) i'm 8 weeks po so figured it can't be that harmful lol.

you look a great size, 30DD sounds amazing, but yes do get a proper fitting to make sure your gorgeous boobies are well supported!

i know what you mean about them seeming to disappear under clothes, but i've started to realise that any bigger and bra choice and selection gets much more limited! 

keep us updated about your surgeon appointment in dec hun, but for now, enjoy those boobies!!!

and if you do go to london soon, make sure you call ahead and book a fitting at bravissimo, to ensure they have enough time for you hun xx
Thank you hun!! Wires and a little padding are working wonders but still keeping my options open for dec! :) at 8 weeks I was given the all clear so i few wee sneaky try on shouldnt do any harm! When is ur next appt hun ?

Yes i will definitely book in to one of those nice lingre stores in London! All this talk of bravissimo on here makes me excited for my trip! Have you been measurd hun? xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 19th August 2013, 10:25 pm

hi hun, 

i'm going to go for my first fitting this weekend, very excited! i'll let you all know how it goes!

i was meant to see my surgeon at around 12 weeks for the all clear, but there are no appointments available in september so i'm going to have to wait till 17 weeks instead! 14th october is my appointment.. oh well! i'm considering being naughty and wearing wires for a friends wedding in two weeks.. only for that day! ;)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next