Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-)

+6
COOKIE
hangle123
Capuchine
Vix85
jenniferrf1
g0902
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-) Empty New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-)

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 2:55 pm

Just updated my avi at 5 days post op! :) its upside down! Could u fix it please cookie??:) xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-) Empty Re: New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-)

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 2:57 pm

Just noticing the shadowing looks weird on it. Both boobies look the same in person ;) haha one looks bigger in the picture though!! xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-) Empty Re: New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-)

Post by jenniferrf1 10th June 2013, 3:07 pm

Even upside down at the moment they look great g!!
Wow are you happy with them so far?! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 10th June 2013, 3:09 pm

looking fabulous g, and only five days post op:) xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 10th June 2013, 3:10 pm

They're defying gravity at the moment! New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-) 557141
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 3:12 pm

Thank you girls!! I am very happy so far.. Lots of changes to come but so far i am happy!! First post op appointment on wed too... Time flies! xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 10th June 2013, 3:20 pm

They look great g! Hope post op apt goes well on Wednesday :) xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2013, 3:45 pm

All fixed and you look Fab G! dance xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 10th June 2013, 4:50 pm

Wahoo wit woo g! Yours look fab mine seem a bit bruised and square so not looking as great to say there only a day behind yours
Can't wait for post op I want to peek now! Lol
Are you allowed to shower? I have been told under no circumstances get ye dressings wet and had bad past experience with slight water on the healing incisions created big infection! So still baby wiping Blush
Have you been for a number 2 yet? I'm still constipated :/ xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 10th June 2013, 4:51 pm

Hehe! A tip for the upside down avi's, if you crop the pic before pasting it ends up the right way up!

Your avi looks fab! You must be very pleased? And don't worry, one of mine still looks bigger in pics, even thought it isn't lol x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 10th June 2013, 4:54 pm

G update your surgery details to post ba Stars they really suit your shape they don't look like there only 255cc either you have yourself a good rack there! Xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 10th June 2013, 5:09 pm

Looking fab, I'm so jeleaous! And I love that sports bra,looks really comfy, where's it from? Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 5:37 pm

halo wrote:Wahoo wit woo g! Yours look fab mine seem a bit bruised and square so not looking as great to say there only a day behind yours
Can't wait for post op I want to peek now! Lol
Are you allowed to shower? I have been told under no circumstances get ye dressings wet and had bad past experience with slight water on the healing incisions created big infection! So still baby wiping Blush
Have you been for a number 2 yet? I'm still constipated :/ xx

Thanks halo! Yours look fab in your avi!!! Not squared at all. I have my post op on wednesday so I'm really hoping for the all clear for showers but I have just been having a shallow bath for now.. Although I was in there with my sports bra on in fear of my dressings getting wet haha. Since my op yesterday was the first time I'd been for a number 2! They did tell me that constipation is very very common though! Are u drinking plenty if fluids Hun? My mum has been making me drink LOADS of water and I def think this helped me! xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 10th June 2013, 5:39 pm

ahh i havent been drinking too much im terrible i only have around 4/5 drinks in a day New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-) 869500
thankyou hun im loving your cleavage though mines all sideboobed haha
cant believe we are 4 and 5 days post op all day xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 5:50 pm

Mrs_B_24 wrote:Looking fab, I'm so jeleaous! And I love that sports bra,looks really comfy, where's it from? Xx

I bought four and out of the 4 this was the cheapest one from primark that I bought for my sizing consultation!! It is sooo comfy and was like £5!! It actually has good support too... xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 5:54 pm

Lisa - I am very happy indeed!! :D I don't know why one looks bigger haha I think is the lighting! :p xox

Halo - I know! 255 went a longggg way on my frame. I'm a full C cup at the minute so I'm happy as that's exactly what I wanted! I will definitely get my details updated! I bought one if those big deep river rock bottles of water and keep refilling it so I know how much I am drinking.. Fluids in ur system help to help constipation :-) I love yours!!! I know how exciting to be on the other side?? Roll on bra shopping ;) xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 10th June 2013, 7:05 pm

love being this side of it im always looking forward to the next day to see where im at New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-) 899188xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 7:10 pm

I know me too!!:) how are u feeling at the min? :-) xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2013, 7:10 pm

g0902 wrote:Lisa - I am very happy indeed!! :D I don't know why one looks bigger haha I think is the lighting! :p xox

Halo - I know! 255 went a longggg way on my frame. I'm a full C cup at the minute so I'm happy as that's exactly what I wanted! I will definitely get my details updated! I bought one if those big deep river rock bottles of water and keep refilling it so I know how much I am drinking.. Fluids in ur system help to help constipation :-) I love yours!!! I know how exciting to be on the other side?? Roll on bra shopping ;) xxx

You DEFINITELY ain't no C cup babe. You may fill that in your sportsbra that stretches but you're bigger than a D cup even lovely. I think you're in for a surprise when you go for your fitting. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 7:14 pm

You DEFINITELY ain't no C cup babe. You may fill that in your sportsbra that stretches but you're bigger than a D cup even lovely. I think you're in for a surprise when you go for your fitting. Xx

:O really?? Well i would be lying if I said I wouldn't be happy with a D :p do normal bras size differently? xox
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 10th June 2013, 7:16 pm

i dont get all this sizing differences and sports bra sizes! But yea you do look like a D cup to me too xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 10th June 2013, 7:17 pm

when did you get sized first off cookie? and i have to agree with what g said earlier thankyou so much for all your support and answers to my questions ober past few mths, unfortunatly for you there n ot the last yet New avi 255cc anatomical unders :-) 48411 xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 10th June 2013, 7:17 pm

Well a D would be lovely... Maybe boob greed kicking in? :p and I know me either! It must just be because the sports bra compress :-) xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 10th June 2013, 7:20 pm

oooooh G you look fab!! :flowers:

255s are going a long way with you! what are your stats if you don't mind me asking? x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 10th June 2013, 7:22 pm

blue if you look not to far back g stats are there somewhere hun xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next