Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does any one know whether anatomical unders drop..

5 posters

Go down

Does any one know whether anatomical unders drop.. Empty Does any one know whether anatomical unders drop..

Post by Lovely@41 19th June 2011, 9:34 pm

Hi Ladies, does any one know whether anatomical unders drop and fluff in the same way as rounds do? Mine feel really high and tight at the minute ( Iknow it's early days) and I'm having trouble trying to visualise how they'll look !!

Thanks xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Does any one know whether anatomical unders drop.. Empty Re: Does any one know whether anatomical unders drop..

Post by Lovely@41 19th June 2011, 9:39 pm

P.s I'm 9 days in!
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Does any one know whether anatomical unders drop.. Empty Re: Does any one know whether anatomical unders drop..

Post by misf1 19th June 2011, 9:43 pm

Yes hun, all implants will change hun, they never stay the way they are this early post op.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 19th June 2011, 10:44 pm

Let me know how it looks as days go by.. Cause I was thinking of getting anatomicals too!
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 20th June 2011, 6:59 am

imagine if they stayed the way they look after surgery...i dont think anyone would get them done!! try to relax n kind of ignore what ur chest is doing....like u said, early days! they will drop. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 20th June 2011, 8:04 am

Yeah, thanks ladies. It's just that there seems to be a lot more of you had rounds and it's harder to find pics on line of anatomicals. I didn't even know about all of this dropping and fluffing until I started to read things on this website! Theres loads of stuff they don't think to tell you when in consultation.

I'll try and be patient, was just wait and see! Xx

Dina, I was told because I'm so thin on the chest dept I would get the stuck on "grapefruit" effect with rounds. I did as much research on line as I could before making my decision though. Will let you know how I get on xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 20th June 2011, 8:26 am

yeah they dont tell u stuff like that...they dont tell u how weird ur boobs will look n feel etc...its a good job we have breast buddies!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 20th June 2011, 10:05 am

Yes they do drop. Though they don't apparently according to my surgeon, drop as much as rounds, the reasoning behind this is they have for a given volume have a larger flatter back surface, which with the help of the textured surface (most rounds used over here are textured too though) will give the implant grip. Though there has been a softening and dropping of mine without any probs at all.Hope this helps
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 20th June 2011, 9:01 pm

Oh great Kayla, thanks for clearing it up a little. How long before yours did actually drop? Have been told they can take a bit longer than rounds. xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down