Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pics of 250cc mentor moderate plus unders

5 posters

Go down

pics of 250cc mentor moderate plus unders Empty pics of 250cc mentor moderate plus unders

Post by dimpledee 17th December 2010, 12:36 pm

Girls I have pics on sofem if you want to see them, I am only 2 weeks post op and got inverted nipples sorted too so I am very very bruised. However if you wish to see them I can send you a link. Pm me your email address and you can have a look, but please let me know your thoughts. I have went thru so many emotions in the last 2 weeks from too big when swollen - to too small when wearing sports bras, to 'no they will be fine when settled and im sure they will, cant wait to wear proper bras.
xx
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

pics of 250cc mentor moderate plus unders Empty Re: pics of 250cc mentor moderate plus unders

Post by angelemma 18th December 2010, 8:21 am

They look great already - in another few weeks that'll be perfect :)

xxx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

pics of 250cc mentor moderate plus unders Empty Re: pics of 250cc mentor moderate plus unders

Post by dimpledee 18th December 2010, 8:17 pm

thanks hun, you are looking good too, you must be so happy and will get a good look when your bandages are of - well done!!!
Dimple dee
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 18th December 2010, 11:11 pm

Yea hun they really do look great, and im not just saying that. I think you have a really good shape, you should be very proud of them hun, Cheerleader

If youv got it flaunt it... and youv def got it

Congrats xxx Flash
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles 18th December 2010, 11:52 pm

They're fab and cant believe thats after only 2 weeks. Yours look bigger than mine but not too big, from what i can see they weren't anywhere near as high as mine are and mine arent bandaged.

What size did you start out and approx what are you now? I know you have a long way to go but just hope that mine look nearly as good as yours and I'll be happy congrats
pebbles
pebbles
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 19th December 2010, 12:17 am

thanks Candy rain and pebbles
Pebbles I wore a 34a before although dont know if that was right as I have a 28 inch ribcage and some 32 bras were so restricting at back so used to wear 34a. A lot of bras were not filled? as my boobs were so well, emptish. 32 sports bra at the mo. Weird though because everyone seems to think they look big but in reality Im honestly not sure. In clothes I still look flat but dont know if thats the sports bras. Also they were never high on me from day one. I dont expect them to drop as such more just fluff, ie get more curvature at the bottom.
I also had boobs quite far apart from b4 ba so they are still far apart now. this means that because they are still newish I cant push them together like I used to , when i wanted to create a cleavage. I so so so hope they soften enough that I can do this with a bra so that they feel bigger as at the moment the spread of the boob seems to be the width??? dont even know if i am making sense. Anyway after just 2 weeks they are really getting softish to touch but still numb in places. Just want to push them in lol.
xxx
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine 19th December 2010, 8:59 pm

Hi hun,

Can i have a look please? xxx
Josephine
Josephine
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down