Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx

2 posters

Go down

Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx Empty Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx

Post by Nepoly 21st January 2012, 2:09 pm

Good Afternoon Girls!

I am really very excited as I am on the cusp of booking my opAnyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx 773440 following my 2nd consultation with Stephen Hamilton yesterday and we have decided as I want as natural as natural can be to go with 320cc anatomical unders - woo hoo!!!Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx 899188

So, just wondering if anyone else has had these so I can have a look at before and after pics at all pretty please? Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx 571992

Roll on Monday when I 'do the deed'!! tee hee!!!Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx 923101

Much love

Nepoly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx Empty Re: Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx

Post by sparkyleeds 21st January 2012, 4:38 pm

Sorry i have no piccies apart from my avatar,but i had 375 anatomical unders,they look very natural and not too big under clothes (look much bigger naked)xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx Empty Re: Anyone got pics of 320cc Anatomical Unders pls xx

Post by Nepoly 21st January 2012, 4:49 pm

Hi sparklyleeds!

Thanks for replying and yes, they look fantastic!! You look much bigger than a d/dd too!!! Are you healing ok with them being unders as well?

Thanks everso!

Nepoly xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 22nd January 2012, 12:24 pm

Aww thanks ,yes they feel a lot better now,have been quite painful but maybe to be expected as im quite an oldie !!!! the muscle had quite a bit of stretching to do !!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down