Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32a/b now thinking of 320cc teardrop unders??..

5 posters

Go down

32a/b now thinking of 320cc teardrop unders??.. Empty 32a/b now thinking of 320cc teardrop unders??..

Post by rachelw287 19th January 2014, 9:46 pm

Hi all 
I'm booked in for 4th April for 320cc anatomical unders. Hoping to go from a small b to a full C /D. I'm guessing with a 32 I will end up a D cup. Has any one had similar or was a similar size to me and can give advice xx :doh:
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

32a/b now thinking of 320cc teardrop unders??.. Empty Re: 32a/b now thinking of 320cc teardrop unders??..

Post by tigertonix 19th January 2014, 9:49 pm

Hi honey! I'm a 32/34 and I started off with AA boobs. I had 340 unders and I'm currently about a large C cup/small D!
I still have dropping and fluffing to do so I may get bigger. I think you'll end up with a D cup because if you're a small B already then you're way bigger than what I was pre-op!

Good luck xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

32a/b now thinking of 320cc teardrop unders??.. Empty Re: 32a/b now thinking of 320cc teardrop unders??..

Post by tinkerbell24 19th January 2014, 9:52 pm

I had 360cc mp and has zilch to start and im now 32e/f xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 19th January 2014, 9:55 pm

Thanks for the replies! I'm glad I've gone with the 320 then! Your pic looks fab, great size! Tiger do u have any post op pics you would mind me taking a peek at please? Xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 19th January 2014, 9:58 pm

Hi huni   wavey  ,
You must be getting excited as it isn't that far off ,if how quick Januarys is whizzing by is anything to go on!
Everyone's unique so different implants on different people will get totally different results.
If you focus on the look you are after rather than a cup size, usually peoples perception of cup sizes is way off. I am now measuring 30 e/f depending on bra had you told me before my op that is what I was going to result in I would have asked for a much smaller sized implant than I got as my idea of E & F cups was mega huge boobs!
Have you shown your surgeon pictures of what you hope to achieve size and look wise? if so you will have nothing to worry about. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 19th January 2014, 10:06 pm

Hi Hun, yep I tried the implants in a sports bra at both consultations and showed pics of a friends that I love who is the same body size as me. So you are right it's prob the full C look that I am going for and will prob end up more a 32 D/DD. so excited now!!! Xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2014, 2:12 am

If you've shown your surgeon pics of the look you're going for Rachel then they would have advised accordingly on that. 

Discussing cupsizes with a surgeon is like discussing 'guess the shoe size' of people when people watching lol.its really that much of a risk because its only your perception of that that will matter 'in your head' and surgeons know as much about 'cup sizes' as we do anybody's shoe size, you have a rough idea, but that's as far as it goes and this is because surgeon don't work in cupsizes. They work in volume (CCs) and having that visual to actual 'see' what you want is far more beneficial than having the surgeon having to 'guess' what you want from a cup size when their perception of that cupsize may differ greatly from that of your own resulting in possible disappointment later. 

As you've a way to go yet before your big day its very worth booking another consultation if you're still not yet 100% sure to discuss sizing in more depth. Maybe taking a range of pics in with you of the look you're wanting. Its also very important to find pics of women who have a very similar body type as yourself too because this gives a more realistic idea of what's possible for you hun. 

A second consultation is very common - maybe make the appointment for a time nearer your BA day because you may well have a lot more questions by then and it helps sop much just to have that opportunity to cross all the Ts and dot the Is right before surgery leaving you feeling confident that the choices made are the right ones 'for you' xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 21st January 2014, 8:47 pm

Had a second one but I think I'll have a third! Thanks so much, such useful advice!
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down