Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

400cc teardrop partial unders any stories for me

4 posters

Go down

400cc teardrop partial unders any stories for me Empty 400cc teardrop partial unders any stories for me

Post by Blandie 27th June 2011, 8:07 pm

Hi all

Im a newbie, just booked my BA, am a 34b at the mo and surgeon has recommended 400cc teardrop partial unders, booked in for end of Aug.

Has anyone else had the same?? would you be willing to share your story's.

What was surgery like? recovery time etc etc

Hoping for a 34D, have researched on the net but nothing like getting from someone who has been there.

Many Thanks
Blandie
Blandie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

400cc teardrop partial unders any stories for me Empty Re: 400cc teardrop partial unders any stories for me

Post by jen86 27th June 2011, 9:05 pm

hi, i had partials, but 460cc, your welcome to read my story in the stories section. xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

400cc teardrop partial unders any stories for me Empty Re: 400cc teardrop partial unders any stories for me

Post by jen86 27th June 2011, 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Blandie 27th June 2011, 10:04 pm

Wow thanks Jen 86, I so hope mine goes as smoothly as yours, am sooooo looking forward to getting my boobs back.

Breast fed 2 kids went up to a 36 ff when pregnant and now a saggy 34b - Marbles in a sock is the phrase i use lol.

want to go up to a 34d fingers crossed it will get me there.

Thanks again x
Blandie
Blandie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nerys92 27th June 2011, 11:52 pm

hey i had 400cc unders just over a week ago! My story is in the story section, under ba and diabetes or something along those lines :) xx
nerys92
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 28th June 2011, 8:35 am

Hiya,

I had 270cc partials a week ago - my story is in the stories section on the first page. Congrats on booking your BA!

Chan x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Blandie 29th June 2011, 10:16 am

Hi all

Thank you so much, I have read your stories, this forum is a WOW of info.

Ok so I am now a little worried, have been reading about all the dropping and fluffing, Im now thinking that the 410cc will be to big, I want to be a big D at the end of it, so im thinking of changing to the 370cc, the surgeon has suggested the 410MX anotomical with 410cc, but reading on here it looks like people turn out to be an E or a FF, I think thats way to big for me.

5ft 6in
34b Marbles in a sock! breastfeed 2 kiddies and weight loss
have 2cm of upper breast tissue

I have also not told anybody at work about having this done and only 2 of my close friends know.

I dont want them to look fake, hence the anotomical.

any suggestion advise?
Blandie
Blandie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 29th June 2011, 10:19 am

Um, if I were you I would get hold of a picture of what you would like (from a magazine) & show it to your surgeon. They are the experts in terms of cc/cup size & will obviously have seen you in person, so they will be able to give you the best advice I am sure x x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Blandie 29th June 2011, 10:25 am

Thanks Chan

Surgeon suggested D/DD but with all the fluffing most of them turn out to be E or FF.....

How are you doing? have you been in much pain? are you pleased so far?

xxx
Blandie
Blandie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down