Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

+34
Chynna-doll
Beej
AvaG
kld247
COOKIE
angelemma
Decisions
Nemo27
starfish67
annefinackapan
hotcaz
georgie88
lisa214
sarahsbabies
natalia
catemerson
michelle
job1701
cakey_baby
kayleexxx
kiwi
peewee
BoobiePrize
ShootingStar
Miss Ellie
Annie66
missmarie60
BlondeBarbie
littlemisstiny1
renz
moonmar
nads
RoxyChick
Mia
38 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

Post by Miss Ellie 22nd March 2009, 8:14 am

Wow, they look really natural !! Bet you're well pleased with the result.

Thanks for letting me have a look, it certainly helps having a look at BAs from real people who you can communicate with.

Ellie
x

p.s you've got the figure I've tried but failed to get for years, don't knock it 👍
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks

Post by peewee 22nd March 2009, 8:29 am

can i have a peek pretty please? xx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 22nd March 2009, 9:03 am

I agree with the girls they look very natural and suit your shape, well done hunny and thanks for putting them up can't wait to see your progress xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd March 2009, 8:30 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
You're welcome sweetie!!
The thing is with us girlies is that we tend to see the negative side to parts on our bodies, especially when that certain part of ourselves is something we've been used to not liking, we change it and then still notice the bits we never liked rather than look at the better side of it, sometimes it takes others to tell you how wonderful you look before your brain will push that single negative thought out of the way and allow you to focus on all the positive comments and feel how you should be feeling and in your case hunni that's feeling good and i'm glad you took the plunge to share your pics because this has clearly helped you to feel better (hope this has made sense! not too well tonight!)
Hug xx

Well shooting star - what can I say!!! you are very thoughtful to take your time and actually get in sinc with others - and you know what -I do believe you are right - and yes I do feel better. I accept your very kind compliments and comments gratefully Hug sorry your were not on top form last night - hope today is a better one Heart
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd March 2009, 9:29 pm

Thank you Miss Ellie, BoobiePrize !!

It does help you move forward in your journey - Sharing eh !! It is just strange for me as I have lived for many years without any Boobs and then these strange beings Dr Lurve Dr Lurve appear within an hour!! Well I for one was very naive in how to treat them, don't get me wrong I would'ent part with them for anything. My p.s. said just treat them like 'real boobs' well that memory had escaped me - I was scared to touch them at first. Ah but now they do feel part of me and we get along fine. Hysterical

Some have asked my pre and post op stats: here we go:

5ft 6in
9 1/2 stone
pre-op bra 34a PADDED
post -op bra 34c/d dependant on make
underbust 30in
bust 37in

Thank you again. I have p.m.d details to others xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwi 22nd March 2009, 9:57 pm

hi there
could i please see your pics? my stats are very similar to yours and i am thinking of going for 275. my pre-op bra size is 32a or b and i hope to go to a full c.
thanks!
kiwi
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleexxx 26th March 2009, 11:17 am

hi can i see you pics please x x x xx
kayleexxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th March 2009, 2:09 pm

I have P.m d. details x

Thank you to all others who p.m.d with feedback ... it is soo reassuring to have honest feedback .. see what sharing does for the spirit eh!!! Thanks lovely ladies Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 4:17 pm

Are you going to update your pics Mia? It would be great to see 'real' pics to get a better idea, we dont have many girls on here with anatomicals so you're special! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th March 2009, 4:35 pm

Oh Nads!!! Thought you might catch up with me!!!!

Right, honesty is my policy.. this is as far as I have got.

Thought I'll do it one step at a time... you know easy does it Blush

I have taken my brand spanking new camera out of it's box.. plugged it in ..now fully charged.

Then I thought , o.k. if I managed to take the pics (without laughing) if I get stuck with getting them from the camera to laptop to picturetrail, you ladies have offered assistance. So what's my problem?

I cant stop laughing .. do you ever think you have completly lost the plot? you dont have to answer that... but I do. All I can think of is WHAT am I doing ..... Me taking pictures of Me Flash :suspect: Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

I guess I just need to JUST DO IT .. all in scientific research eh!!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 5:24 pm

Oh Mia you crack me up! Hysterical come on we've all done it - I have almost started enjoying it although it's vaguely weird or self-voyeuristic if you like!!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 5:56 pm

moonmar wrote:I have almost started enjoying it although it's vaguely weird or self-voyeuristic if you like!!!!!
Hysterical Me too MM

Sure Mia whenever you're ready hun, its great to take photos to see how they change over time, i love looking back over mine and seeing how far my Flash have come x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 26th March 2009, 7:06 pm

Can i see please ? x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th March 2009, 7:19 pm

nads wrote:
moonmar wrote:I have almost started enjoying it although it's vaguely weird or self-voyeuristic if you like!!!!!

Hysterical Me too MM

Sure Mia whenever you're ready hun, its great to take photos to see how they change over time, i love looking back over mine and seeing how far my Flash have come x

Well ...love your thinking MM

Thank you both for support!!! Not too sure about enjoying it though... but who knows? Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th March 2009, 7:20 pm

I have p.m.d details Cakey-baby xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 26th March 2009, 11:03 pm

They look fab hun, i was thinking of 250s but thought they might be a bit small but they look perfect on you hun very natural as all the other ladies have said, you must be really pleased.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th March 2009, 11:24 pm

Aw Thank You!!!

Mine are not big, I dont know what look you are wanting, having. I think I could carry off larger, if I was younger most probaly would, but I am happy just to have boobs. All the best and thank you again. xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th March 2009, 7:27 pm

Hey lovely, have you got any updated piccys? I've not seen any long-term anatomicals as yet!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 27th March 2009, 7:31 pm

hey sweetie would love to take a peek if you can pm details. Cheers Jo x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Pics of 250cc anatomical unders preop and 7 weeks - Page 2 Empty pictures

Post by michelle 29th March 2009, 8:46 pm

hi please can i c ur pics x
michelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th March 2009, 8:55 pm

I will P.m. you now Michelle.

Thank you to all others who have P.m.'d positive comments. 👍

RoxyChick , apoligies for not responding to your message, I hadent logged into this to read. Anyway NO is the answer :oops: . Nads caught up with me the other day to ask.. she is good.. Just what I need really to get me moving. I feel quite bad as I know they could well help those who are pre-op, I know it would have helped me. I.m still building up the courage. Thank you for your support girls xx Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catemerson 10th May 2009, 10:40 pm

Hi, could I see? I've just had the same size anatomical unders 4 days ago :)
catemerson
catemerson
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 11th May 2009, 7:01 am

they look lovely mia ad your bras look really pretty on your figure
thanks for letting me have a look smashing pair
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th May 2009, 7:05 am

Aw!! Thank you natalia!!! I am well chuffed Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catemerson 11th May 2009, 7:35 am

Mia they look wonderful, so natural and perfect for your frame. I got the same size implants but mine are only 4 days old so still quite high and swollen, I hope they end up looking as good as yours! :)
catemerson
catemerson
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next