Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unders Vs Overs!?

+5
kate1977
natalia
misf1
xxmissknightxx
sexybum
9 posters

Go down

Unders Vs Overs!? Empty Unders Vs Overs!?

Post by sexybum 6th March 2010, 2:03 pm

Hi Girls!

My consultant has decided to perform my BA by inserting the implants beneath my muscle, I think this is predominantly due to the fact I'm so slim and slight in stature!! lol!
Just wondering what your thoughts are on both, in particular, those girls who had already had their BA??

Cheers girls Unders Vs Overs!? 923101

x x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Unders Vs Overs!? Empty Re: Unders Vs Overs!?

Post by xxmissknightxx 6th March 2010, 3:07 pm

i have overs last october and i love mine, im slim size 6 on top and 8 on bottom but my boobs were fleshy enough for overs, the main reason i chose them was because a few people i no had unders and they hurt them and me being a wuss decided to go for the easy option lol.

i dont think theres a wrong or right way of having implants, i think both ways are very good and lead to very good results. it just depends on the person / there current breasts and the surgeon to decided what way to do is best for that idividual!

good luck Unders Vs Overs!? 923101
xxmissknightxx
xxmissknightxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th March 2010, 3:09 pm

Hi hun, I had overs and I love them. I did have enough tissue for overs which is why they have produced such a good result on me. I do think if you don't have enough tissue then unders/partials are the best option and I really wouldn't have minded which placement I had as long as it gave me the boobs I'd always wanted.
I asked the Overs v Unders question to James McDiarmid our resident surgeon and think he answered it brilliantly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 6th March 2010, 4:54 pm

i have overs to and i have quite bony chest im size 8/10 very slim i had alittle breast tissue to begin with so that helped
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 6th March 2010, 5:53 pm

Hi I have Unders !!! Was 32a to begin with and had 300cc to take me to a 32D - I had no choice in unders or overs as surgeon said I didn't have enough breast tissue to give any kind of natural appearance and you would have been able to see the ouline of the implant. Although it is a bit more painful I was really pleased with the results and am having my unders replaced with 525cc on the 24th March. I don't think in most cases you can tell what people have anyway. xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th March 2010, 6:21 pm

kate1977 wrote:I don't think in most cases you can tell what people have anyway. xxx

I agree Kate.

The best placement is the one your surgeon thinks will achieve the best results for you, whether that's unders or overs, it doesn't really matter, what matters is that you're happy with what your surgeon has suggested for you and his reasons for the placement he/she has decided.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 6th March 2010, 6:30 pm

I gotta say that I've seen some really beautiful results with overs AND unders Unders Vs Overs!? 113752 and definately agree that the best placement is the one that your surgeons recommends for you! Unders Vs Overs!? 184153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 6th March 2010, 7:06 pm

I completely agree that it depends on the surgeon and the person. I did loads of research on both placements and like the girls have said already you cant always tell what placement is what anyway!
I did not realise this to start with and was hellbent on overs then unders and then overs again!
Lots of love
Grace
xx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsti 6th March 2010, 9:22 pm

hey hon, ive seen pics of both and think that there are good and bad overs and unders. I also dont think that one looks more natural than the other. however you should def get unders if your surgeon says so coz usually it means that you dont have enough tissue for overs xxx
kirsti
kirsti
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down