Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need your opinion new pics

+7
ShootingStar
COOKIE
tizzyt
Jessica
Dancing_Diva
fluffy_bunn1e
tuttifruitibeck
11 posters

Go down

i need your opinion new pics Empty i need your opinion new pics

Post by tuttifruitibeck 18th November 2009, 3:09 pm

hi girls im seeing my surgeon next week as he has to sew my nipple again as it hasnt fused and left a hole so i am then going to raise my concerns with him bearing in mind im 19 days post op.
ok here are my concerns *my nipples are pointing outwards and i never had this problem before
*the size
*when i bend over all the volume is in the middlae and the outside of skin just goes flat down and my nipples look really weird and almost on the side of my boobs
ive done a couple of pics (one with me bending over so you can see the position of my nipples and that thers not much volume on the sides, one from side view again so you can see position of nipples) please give me honest opinions as i am going to bring it up with surdeon a week friday.
i honestly think he hasnt out a big enough imolant in as the outsides of my boob as no firmness and my nipples are in a weird position its hard to explain pm me for password
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

i need your opinion new pics Empty Re: i need your opinion new pics

Post by tuttifruitibeck 18th November 2009, 3:23 pm

sorry girls for got to say the 3 new pics iv added are under the name my albums
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 18th November 2009, 3:46 pm

thanks for letting me see, i think the shape and size look good, but i can see what your saying bout the nipples, they dont seem high enough...? but as your boobs fluff, they may sit better?

i can also see what your saying bout a bigger implant, as this may fill them better? sorry im no good with explaining, they look good to me, but i can see the tiny concerns you are showing, as we want them to be perfect, defo take theses pictures in to your ps hun xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 18th November 2009, 3:52 pm

i need your opinion new pics 571992
fluffy_bunn1e wrote:thanks for letting me see, i think the shape and size look good, but i can see what your saying bout the nipples, they dont seem high enough...? but as your boobs fluff, they may sit better?

i can also see what your saying bout a bigger implant, as this may fill them better? sorry im no good with explaining, they look good to me, but i can see the tiny concerns you are showing, ase want them to be perfect, defo take theses pictures in to your ps hun xxx
thanks for looking, i really do think he needs to put igger implant in cos ehen i bend over you can see feel that the impalnts fall together and the out side of my breasts havent got in any implant in it i need your opinion new pics Icon_eek its good to know you can see it aswel x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 18th November 2009, 3:55 pm

yes, sorry i maynot be much help, the others im sure will be along with their in put...mine seem to have shrunk today!

all the best with ps hun, let us know how it goes Hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 18th November 2009, 5:08 pm

I think they look fine hun, I am no booby expert but your nipples look like theyre in the right place to me. In fact yours look very similar to mine (with the position and pointing slightly outwards). My nurse said that this may happen whilst theyre still swollen and they should go back to their normal position??

I think they look fab though and they are a great shape xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 18th November 2009, 5:25 pm

Hi hun,

I had your PW from before. I honestly can't see anything wrong with them hun, the nipples look a natural position and bending forward your boobs look pretty similar to mine. I know at this point in the healing process we tend to look so hard at our boobs picking out faults etc that it becomes really difficult to see them objectively. I know you have had some problems with feeling they are too small from the beginning even though now they are starting to fill out you are coming round to them, so maybe these negative thoughts you had at the beginning are affecting the way you see them now.

Seriously hun, they are a lovely, naturally shaped and sized pair of boobs and once you get the issue with the scar closing up sorted out you will have a fab pair.

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 18th November 2009, 5:34 pm

Hi hun,i had your pw from before.I can honestly say they look fab,they have definatly filled out like you said!I agree with jess,i think your nipples look fine where they are and to be honest,my boobs fall together in the middle when i bend over and fullness disapears from the sides( i was very small pre op,but they did that then as well)so im guessing everyone is different and you know how they say with implants we get a bigger version of our pre op boobs in shape and everything well i wonder if the way they do that is down to that fact? x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th November 2009, 6:05 pm

I think they're lovely Becca, they look very full and your nipples seem fine to me... I'm thinking you yourself aren't happy with the size though and would like them larger so no matter what, you're going to keep looking in the mirror and finding fault hun because they aren't what YOU want... i need your opinion new pics 571992

You have a perfect opportunity to go through all of your concerns with your PS babe, so don't waste it... write everything down that you want him to take into account, because on the day, no doubt, you won't say half of what you want to, but if you write it all down, you can address each issue without coming away thinking "Damn! I forgot to say that!".... Hope you're happier after seeing your PS Becca. xxxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 18th November 2009, 6:14 pm

ohh thanks girls i dont want to come accross as wanting reassuarance all the time perhaps jessica is right about me looking for faults as i wasnt happy with the size, thanks again girls ill keep you posted on what the ps says x x x i need your opinion new pics 184153
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th November 2009, 7:54 pm

The nipple position will change as the implant drops, i think the placing of it is fine and i also get a wierd shape when bending forward, this is quite normal.

I do agree you could have accomodated a bigger implant but i don't think their too small and 380 is a good size to have too so i'm thinking they'll settle quite well once you've got the stitching etc sorted out.

They are a great shape and you've got a very natural looking result there too i need your opinion new pics 113752 x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Ditto 20th November 2009, 5:18 am

I guess I cant PM anyone yet being new, I wanted to see if your boobs look the way my do, I have no probleming emailing them to you to show you how mine look or anyone on here I have no problem emailing to anyone who can tell me what they think.

I feel you pain so much sweetie, my tummy tuck is just fine, still swollen but that is going down now only if my boobs would do better I would feel better about myself but I feel like a total freak right now.
Ditto
Ditto
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 21st November 2009, 8:34 am

Becca I've only just seen this post. Could I have a quick look please honey xxx thanks xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 21st November 2009, 10:11 am

I think they look great and I luuuurve your new avatar! Where is that dress from I need it!!! :thumbs:

I don't think your nipples point outwards although one is possibly a tiny bit higher than the other but that will even out as they settle I'm sure. I have to agree with Jess that maybe you are being a little hard on yourself looking for imperfections. Definitely raise all these issues with your ps when you see him tho. xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 21st November 2009, 11:08 am

ohh thanks sally, i will bring 5the issues up with ps but im sure like you said he will say they need to settle
the dress is from jayne norman black and white bandage dress i think it was only 30 quid i need your opinion new pics 184153
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd November 2009, 5:59 pm

Hey lovely, would you mind if I had a peek?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd November 2009, 9:50 pm

Tutti, so sorry I missed this post, will pm you now hun as emptied inbox again and need pw.. xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd November 2009, 10:18 pm

tutti I have to agree with the girls above about not being so hard on yourself, and agree good time to bring all your concerns to your surgeon this week when he re-sews your nipple..

I think they are great shape and size on your frame, and they are sitll quite high hun, nipple placement looks ok to me, and when they come down they will come more to the front, mine went out to sides a bit but they are centred now, and when I lean forward my tiddlers hang towards each other too i need your opinion new pics 70324 and I lose volume at the sides still. its still early days, but do bring up concerns.. what sb are you wearing?? my leftie stuck out to the side and I 'rail-roaded' it into the centre in a heavy duty zip front sb from m&S !! I even used to lift it to where I wanted it and zipped her in!!!!! i need your opinion new pics 557141

seriously tho, good luck for this week and love the dress too!! bet Santa enjoyed being at your place this afternoon, you were prob his 'eye candy' !! oooh how sexist!! thanks for sharing hun too.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down