Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics

3 posters

Go down

New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics Empty New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics

Post by LouLou82 10th September 2009, 7:03 pm

Finally got the dressings off, so I thought you might like a peek

I am really amazed with the fat graft results, it might not look like much on the pics but I can see a big difference.

I also have some pretty good bruises :suspect:

All the albums have the same username/password so you can compare with the before pics. Username/password is the same as before for those who may already have it.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics Empty Re: New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics

Post by katie 10th September 2009, 7:43 pm

Sticky,, you're mending fast girl, what did I say last week?? looked like you had really been through the mill??... well you're doing fab honey, keep up the good work!!!!!

and don't wish to 'blow smoke up your **** but I feel very humbled in your cyber presence..

lots of love and best wishes being sent from me all the way to you,, and how are those 'nips' ?? still making you giggle??

New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics 259990
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics Empty Re: New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics

Post by natalia 10th September 2009, 7:50 pm

can i see sticky deleted all my messages
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 10th September 2009, 8:16 pm

katie0506 wrote:Sticky,, you're mending fast girl, what did I say last week?? looked like you had really been through the mill??... well you're doing fab honey, keep up the good work!!!!!

and don't wish to 'blow smoke up your **** but I feel very humbled in your cyber presence..

lots of love and best wishes being sent from me all the way to you,, and how are those 'nips' ?? still making you giggle??

New pics - 10 days post op - Uplift fat grafting pics 259990

Ahhhh so it's smoke........I thought my pants were on fire Hysterical Hysterical

Thanks a lot hun Hug , and yes I do still get titillation from my er.... Flash Hysterical

Said it before and I'll say it again.........you girls are amazing!!!!! Hug Give You
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down