Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervous!

+6
sasha11x
pinkbabe
Annie66
Nisey
fluffy_bunn1e
sugarlump
10 posters

Go down

Nervous! Empty Nervous!

Post by sugarlump 8th October 2009, 9:51 am

Hi everyone! My very first post!

I am due to have my op next thurs 15th & now v nervous! Stomach turning somersaults!!

Having read lots of bits on here I made myself some rice boobies this morn. I am having 355cc one side and 390cc the other (overs). I am 5'4 and 10st/Curvey size 12. At the mo I am 34c/d but empty boobies - 4 kids all breastfed. My boobies are yuk. I have been stressing that they will be too big, but (wearing my rice boobies as I type!) I think they will be fine. I did make them a bit smaller as lots of people say to make them 20% less.

I hadn't even thought about packing my bag/organising dinners for after/scrubbing the house before I go (as if!) so it's been really great reading all your stories and tips! Delighted I found you all. Nervous! 855564

xxx
sugarlump
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Nervous! Empty Re: Nervous!

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th October 2009, 9:56 am

Hi ya i am also Thursday 15th, where are you having yours done? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 8th October 2009, 9:58 am

Welcome to the forum huni.
Not long to go now til your big day! It's completely natural to feel nervous, in fact it'd be strange if you didnt really! Just try to think of the end result and how happy you'll be with your new boobies
xxx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarlump 8th October 2009, 10:10 am

Thanx!

I am having them done at Spire Alexandra in Kent. Mr Bill Norris is my surgeon - recommended by a good friend - her boobs are fab! I didn't look round anywhere else I just clicked with the surgeon and felt v confident with him. I don't even know what make of implants I am having! Wondering if I should have asked more questions!?! Have seen him twice to discuss size tho.

xx
sugarlump
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 8th October 2009, 10:44 am

Welcome to the forum Nervous! 855564 Glad you've found all the tips and stories useful - it really helped me a lot in the pre-op stage.

A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 8th October 2009, 4:12 pm

first of all welcome!! hun its totally normal to feel nervous. good luck with everything let us know how it all goes xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha11x 8th October 2009, 5:03 pm

Hi sugar lump, great to hear from you. Try not to worry too much or get too nervous (I did, but now, afterwards, realise I needn't have), as it will be fine! It is all worth it, and it really isn't painful.

Good luck to you, and fluffy bunnie, for next Thursday. Looking forward to hearing your stories. I actually enjoyed the whole thing in the end, even though I was so nervous I nearly cancelled right up to the last minute!

xxx
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th October 2009, 5:29 pm

Good luck for next week hunny. I did exactly the same with my surgeon. Clicked straight away, had no idea about makes of implants etc. I'm delighted with my boobs xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 8th October 2009, 6:11 pm

Hey lovely, welcome to the site. Like the others have said it's so normal to feel nervous. Making rice boobies is always good though!
I've only heard good things about Spire on here, and your friend had a good experience, it must be reassuring. Enjoy the excitement in the run-up as well though, there's nothing quite like it! xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 8th October 2009, 6:36 pm

Hi sugarlump

big welcome and so exciting about next thursday. I am a spire girl, Spire havant, like you met my surgeon and booked, the entire experience was superb, Spire were fabulous, all of them from reception on early morning check-in right through entire experience, and the nurses are so so so caring and lovely, food was fab, I was totally spoilt, cared for and very impressed, I even wrote to them the day I came home thanking the hospital for such a superb room, care, etc.

enjoy this week, its a lovely time, nerves might kick in tho bit nearer next week, mine did for a day or so! I loved the whole experience..

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarlump 8th October 2009, 8:13 pm

Aahh thanx everybody. Wore my rice boobs all morning and felt good. Still worrying that they might be too big but as I read somewhere else on here - would I rather they were a bit bigger than I hoped or a bit smaller and I would def say bigger. So fingers crossed!! I'll let you all know how it goes.
x
sugarlump
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 9th October 2009, 6:48 am

Im a Pre-Op Spire Girl too!!! I was recommend by my cousin and her friends, clicked with my surgeon and whoop whoop!! Booked!! Nervous! 923101 Keep intouch how it all goes x x x x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down