Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help really nervous!!

+12
*Sally*
cakey_baby
mum23boys
bock
Ruth89
natalia
shiningmoonbeam
Jemmy
angelkitten1
em_stevo
fluffy_bunn1e
NikkiG
16 posters

Go down

Need help really nervous!! Empty Need help really nervous!!

Post by NikkiG 26th July 2009, 7:19 pm

Hey everyone!

Really need some help, i have been given a date of the 18th of august available for my breast enlargement with 410cc and i really want to book the date.
Only im really scared about goin under general anesthetic. Its cos ive got a baby boy whos nearly 2 and i keep frightenin myself thinking i might die (sounds mad) Hysterical haha.
Also the pain is another issue?
i need my head clearing of the death issue and then i will go ahead and book it.
I have been given the choice of surgeon hes called Mr Traynor?? Anyone have info on what his surgery is like? I will be going through with MYA. My pa is really nice Amy and shes explained that it is very rare but u no when u want something really bad but theres something stopping you.
Anyway if anyone can giv me any advice and try to clear my head tha would be brilliant.

Thanks Girls
Love Nikki XxXxXxX Cheerleader
NikkiG
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Need help really nervous!! Empty Re: Need help really nervous!!

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 26th July 2009, 7:23 pm

Welcome hun, i am pre BA, but I dont worry bout not waking up, but perhaps this in because im not a mother.

I understand lots of mums feel that way, well loads of non mums do too.

I think you may be able to read bout your surgeon in the surgeon section, or someone may be along in a bit whos had experience with that surgeon.
best wishes xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiG 26th July 2009, 7:34 pm

Thanks Fluffy_bunnie. Were are you gettin your BA done? and with what clinic?
NikkiG
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 26th July 2009, 7:40 pm

down in the south west where I live, and with Mybreast x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 26th July 2009, 7:44 pm

Hiya nikki and welcome to the site. Its totally normal to have to the worries that you are having after all its a big decision and one which you are choosing to have. I think eveyone at some point worries about not waking up etc but this is extremely uncommon hunny. You will be fine and when you wake up with your new boobies you'll wonder what all the worrying was for, lol. As for the pain issue of course it will be uncomfortable but i wouldnt describle it as pain as such, each girl is affected diferently and they give you painkillers to take after your op which if you keep on top of you;ll be fine, there is no need for you to be in pain hun and afterwards each day will get better and better.
For me personally it was the best thing i have ever done and it has made me so happy. So lots of luck hunni, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiG 26th July 2009, 7:48 pm

Thanks very much. Im a panicker anyway an i make things 10X worse. Im glad your BA expierence was good i hope mine will be. The hubby is nervous but sticking by me but the mother oooh well she dusnt want me to get them dun so im sorta swayin me way round her to haha Hysterical
NikkiG
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 26th July 2009, 8:19 pm

Oh glad your hubby is supporting you hun, everyone will have their opinions but at the end of the day your doing it for you. You'll be fab hun, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 26th July 2009, 9:13 pm

hiya hunny and welcome to the forum. i understand totally where you are coming from with this one.
i have 4 kids and had my 3rd b/a 9 weeks ago, and each time i have worried just as much as with the first.
i am scared of the g/a too although i have had quite a few now so i should be used to them lol.
actually the feeling of being put under is so relaxing and nice but like you i always have the worry of not waking up and leaving my kids.
it is so so rare that this happens, they have all sorts of machines watching everything from your pulse, bllod pressure, breathing, circulation etc etc and also a nurse who just watches you while you are under.
you will be fine hunny, relax and try to think of the positive things, like waking up and looking down at your new boobies Flash
good luck
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 27th July 2009, 9:51 am

Have moved this as it is more BA related than 'say hello'
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 27th July 2009, 10:47 am

Hiya Nikki

I had the same feeling before my op and felt really guilty as I have a little one. In reality it was absolutely fine and couldn't have been in better hands!! All these felings are so normal, I nearly even ran from the hospital I was so scared, looking back I wish I knew what I knew now as I would've sat back and enjoyed my special day more!

As for pain everyone is different, I personally didn't really have any, more discomfort and aching.

Let us know if you get booked up hun xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th July 2009, 10:57 am

i agree with the other girls its normal to have worried concerns
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiG 27th July 2009, 1:41 pm

Thanks for all the support girls. Lovin this site its makin me feel better each time i read an answer haha. prob will buk it this week hopefully. just gota get round the mother situation i need the support off me mum to ha. :allo:
NikkiG
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th July 2009, 1:44 pm

She will come round, my mum, and my fiance dont want me o have surgery, im also having nose done.

But because they love me they are there for me, my mum has offered to pick me up from hosp if she s not working etc.

When they know your serious and have time to get used to idea , she ll be supportive xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 27th July 2009, 2:17 pm

Im with Mr Traynor on 1st September through MYA too! I was gunna have that date too but decided it was too soon and would interupt with my work!!! how odd Cheerleader

I've been trying to do some research on him since and couldnt find much on the interent other than on Transform website! if you find anything on him let me know too!! my coordinator assures me he brilliant and when i met him i did take to him, i liked his approach, just very direct and not trying to make idle chit chat!

Im also dreading being put to sleep, ive never had it done before and always think of those films when people are asleep but can feel everything haha
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 27th July 2009, 2:26 pm

i did have that thought go through my mind but i wanted it done so so badly i just pushed it to the back and ignored it...and im still alive :)

i was nervous too but honestly you feel the anesthetic go up your arm, as soon as it reaches your shoulder you're waking up thinking omg my chest is massive
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 27th July 2009, 2:36 pm

I have the same kind of worries, I think we all do but I do feel really selfish.

It's hard, but I worked in theatres for a while and saw very few reactions to anaethesia so I'm just focusing on that.
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 27th July 2009, 4:58 pm

Hiya Nikki

I was exactly the same and am a very anxious person, ive suffered from panic attacks a lot in the past, it really is something we all worry about and the chances are so so small hun.

I had a pre med on the day to calm me down and it helped a lot i was practically smiling down to theatre! you could ask if they can give you one before your op.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiG 27th July 2009, 6:02 pm

I will definatly(cant spell ha) ask tha question. infact ill txt my pa now to ask. just to ease my mind. and what did they say in the premed cakeybaby? ive suffered from panic attacks to an i just need calmin rite down.
i am a 34a an havin 410cc(he sed e will try otherwise a 380) wa size will this take me up to? i wanna be like a dd/e? write back an thanks agen every1 ur all really helpin easin my mind :) xxx
NikkiG
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th July 2009, 6:11 pm

Hi Nikki and welcome to the forum. I think its totally natural to have these worries especially when you've got little ones at home.

Strangely I actually looked forward to my GA (especially the second time!) as I'd not been sleeping too well before my BA and was sooo looking forward to having a lovely relaxing kip! I think I pushed any worries away by thinking that I would go to sleep and when I woke up I'd have lovely new boobies and that by then if there was any pain I'd just have to deal with it!

When I first came round in recovery I felt a heavy discomfort in my chest but the nurses are on hand to give you plenty of pain relief and don't take you back to your room until you feel ok. As for afterwards, everyone is different but most girls feel ok after a few days and you'll have a weeks worth of strong pain killers which really do the trick. I think with either size you'll definitely get the result you're after.

Sally xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 27th July 2009, 6:14 pm

Hiya, I have a baby girl who's nearly 2.. she was 7 months when i had my ba and I am very anxious person but for some reason i was ok about my ba :S strange i know. You'll be fine x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by stacey12 27th July 2009, 7:15 pm

hey, i have 2 children a 4 year old and a 2 year old and to be honest, i havn't been worrying about not waking up, ive been more worrying about waking up and the implants not put in lol
i dont think about "not waking up" because i have been so depressed about it that i felt i would have preffered to "not wake up" than live without having it done.. (selfish i know) but i have been really depressed over it for 3 years :)
I trust the surgeon and they know what they are doing so im hoping for the best, im having mine in 2 weeks! :D 410cc overs too. and my surgeon told me this will give me a 32DD, im currently 32b with quite a small frame. i will post my results :D im so excited :P :)
stacey12
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiG 27th July 2009, 7:25 pm

oo i hope everythin goes brill an u have gorge boobies hehe :) who r u goin with? an wer? not wakin up is the only thing puttin me off lol xxx
NikkiG
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stacey12 27th July 2009, 7:30 pm

thanks :) Im going with mr singh with mya, the op is at highgate in london on 12th august :D

I wouldn't worry too much, its extremely rare these days to acually die during a 30 minute boob job :P
as long as you tell the nurse at the pre-op any conditions you have truthfully, it should all go well :)
stacey12
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise 27th July 2009, 7:47 pm

Hey NikkiG,

I have had 2 ops with GA (not any BA's yet tho :sad: )..the first time i had a GA i was really really worried about not waking up again, but you will...its such a strange feeling cos it only feels like you've been asleep for a couple of minutes and you dont dream which is weird..dont worry as you are in safe hands and the best bit is you wake up with new boobies YEY!!!!!

Good luck, know you will be fine hun xxx
Louise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by LADYK 28th July 2009, 9:18 am

Hi ya, I was worried about the same thing as well and you always hear stories, I have an 11 month old myself and was so worried but i did it and came through just fine and you don't even feel anything with the anaesthetic..honestly

Good luck x
LADYK
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down