Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 week post op check all good :-)

+4
BkozK
Macromilly
Charlii
lje1983
8 posters

Go down

1 week post op check all good :-) Empty 1 week post op check all good :-)

Post by lje1983 1st August 2015, 10:39 am

Had my 1 week post op check yesterday! It was really quick! I didn't realise I had dissolvable stitches so she just took off my dressing, snipped the ends and taped my up! She said they look really good :-) 
i told her one of my incisions was really painful & she checked it and says it's healing beautifully! Also she said that she thinks I will get the DD I was hoping for! Yey!
I was also told I am allowed to shower so I've just had the longest shower of my life! Lol
I was given a roll of tape and told to change it after showers etc, I was pretty scared to take the tape off coz my incision still feels really sore but it was totally fine and my scars are sooooo much better than I expected! Really neat and not too big, they are also sitting really close to the crease my hubby couldn't even see them! Good news all round :-)
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

1 week post op check all good :-) Empty Re: 1 week post op check all good :-)

Post by Charlii 1st August 2015, 1:12 pm

Excellent news! Make sure your incisions are bone dry before retaping them, blow dryer on cool will work. And I'd say bigger than a DD, they look fab! My guess, 32F at least!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st August 2015, 4:07 pm

OMG - are they your actual 1 week old, post op boobs? They look incredible!! Can I ask what make of bra your wearing in the Avi please?
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 1st August 2015, 4:36 pm

You look fantastic for one week in. X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 1st August 2015, 4:40 pm

Thank you Charlii! I will definitely make sure they are bone dry before re tapping :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes they are 8 days old today, thank you so much! I am really starting to love them now :-) The bra is the one my hospital gave me post op, it's an Anita model number 5523 & I love it! It's really comfy and supportive! I looked them up to but another for when mines in the wash but they're nearly £50! I also have a Macom but gotta be honest I prefer the Anita!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you :-)
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 1st August 2015, 5:54 pm

So pleased for you!!! Good news youre healing well..I've got the same issue with right incision but my nurse also said they're healing perfectly!   Your AVI looks AMAZING! !! Love that bra!  I'm so not impressed with my macom it really squishes me in :( 

How you feeling in general now? My main issues are mornings and car journeys! ! Xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 1st August 2015, 6:26 pm

May I ask how your feeling lje1983, pain wise and in yourself generally as your an over girl. I am going overs and just trying to gain an idea of how long ish I'm going to be out of action, it's summer holidays and I have a 6yr old and 22 month xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st August 2015, 6:45 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've just found that Anita bra on Less Bounce for £43. You're right, it is a bit pricey, but it might be worth the investment if it's super comfy xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st August 2015, 6:50 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scrap that.... It's available at envie4u.co.uk for £34.99 xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 1st August 2015, 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm feeling fine, I don't have any pain from my left boob at all now just a slightly sore incision. My left still feels quite bruised especially near my under arm and you can actually see it's bruised, still feels bruised down my right hand side by ribs as well but nothing major! My skin is super sensitive and numb areas change daily but I can still feel my nipples lol! Not wearing a padded bra when it's cold outside is noticeable Hysterical   Car journeys are ok for me thankfully although I am definitely most uncomfortable in the mornings! Gravity does not like me 1st thing in the morning and it feels like my boobs are trying to escape! I have to hold them when I get up! Lol. Hope your pain is getting better :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] honestly I'm feeling so much better than I thought I would! I have taken 2 weeks off work but I could totally go back on Monday if I had too! I have been able to do more than I thought, like brush hair, get dressed etc! Still needed hubby to wash my hair though. I know everyone is different and heals differently but I feel very lucky to feel so ok! The only thing is they still don't feel part of me! They feel very stuck on but I know I will eventually get used to them, I do love them :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are awesome! Well done & thank you :-)Stars
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st August 2015, 7:10 pm

Pleasure....thank YOU x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 1st August 2015, 7:45 pm

Well that's good your feel so chipper and promising to know for my own recovery, thank you, wishing you continued speedy recovery. X
Macromilly good surfing for a bargain. I am refraining from buying anything till post op to get a better idea of size but I'm book marking that web page as that Anita bra does look good x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 1st August 2015, 8:47 pm

Wow...look at your avi! Amazing! Great news the post op check went well and how good is that first shower?!
I had 420cc overs and I'm a 32f/ff depending on the brand so I agree with Charlii, definitely bigger than a DD.
You're doing really well, it won't be long til you stop noticing. I was so aware at first, even things like stirring something when I was cooking...I had a boob touching my arm (!) but now they are totally mine and I'm not that far ahead of you. 
Congratulations and hope you continue to have such a good experience xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 2nd August 2015, 3:49 pm

Glad all is going well, your avi is fab, you look like you will have a really fantastic outcome :ok:
Take it easy.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 2nd August 2015, 10:14 pm

Congratulations!! Your AVI looks amazing by the way, especially for so very early post op! Happy healing x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down