Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change in surgery location? Harley Health Village?

5 posters

Go down

Change in surgery location? Harley Health Village? Empty Change in surgery location? Harley Health Village?

Post by Firecracker71 12th January 2015, 7:37 pm

So op is in 3 days, almost. I thought I was keeping my cool relatively well; until today that is. I called PS's receptionist to clarify admission time who tells me there has been a last minute change to another hospital/location! 
Starting to feel the freaking out rising through me but staying calm for now lol.

I was in London Welbeck which I researched nicely, I've never heard of this new place and it sounds weird!!

can anyone tell me if they've heard of this place or whether anyone has had their op there? Please! *calm breathing*

Xxx
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Change in surgery location? Harley Health Village? Empty Re: Change in surgery location? Harley Health Village?

Post by camilla85 12th January 2015, 7:57 pm

Hi, feeling nervous is completely normal but I can assure you it isn't as scary as you think at all, I am sure you will be fine hun.

Did you ask the reason why location of surgery changed so late before your op?

I was trying to type in Harley Health Village in search box but couldnt find anything but surely someone will come across who had their surgery there, so please stay calm and try not to worry about it x
camilla85
camilla85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Change in surgery location? Harley Health Village? Empty Re: Change in surgery location? Harley Health Village?

Post by sarahlou222 12th January 2015, 8:23 pm

Harley Health Village

[*]64 Harley Street      
[*]London

[*]W1G 7HB
[*]
Your going to Harley Street!! - Less than half a mile in distance 0.4 of a mile! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 12th January 2015, 8:24 pm

Hope this works:

[url=http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=0|W1G 8en||-0.149463|51.518237|tonode=0|W1G 7HB||-0.147043|51.519602][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th January 2015, 8:27 pm

Just had a look, yes it's in Harley street, it goes Harley, wimpole, welbeck I believe . It's 2streets away. From what I remember driving there numerous times! 

Havnt used the clinic however. Did they give you a reason for the change?? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 12th January 2015, 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks lovely! It's only around the corner so I think you'll be fine finding it, I hope the previous map worked so you can see it :) - I wish I was having mine done in 3 days.. HA!

Sorry for now third message :S

Good Luck!! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 12th January 2015, 8:49 pm

Thank you girls. Thank you Sarahlou for the map and address details. Looks pretty close to the Welbeck. Just wish i was going there because that is at least well known.

Thanks Camilla85 for your kind words. I am just really worried because no one has heard of it, there is nothing online (apart from its own sparse website), no pictures, no reviews, no articles! Argh!!!

Mrsball-good point, i've just emailed to find out why its changed. I guess i'll hear back tomorrow. Thanks.

set me into a right panic!
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th January 2015, 9:31 pm

Strange, I know my surgeon operates only on a Thursday from there,(same date as your ba)  not sure how many theatres they have or if it's been double booked?
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th January 2015, 9:32 pm

Who is your surgeon and name of company you booked with? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 12th January 2015, 10:11 pm

Dr Jeya Prakash. He doesn't belong to a company I don't think, just private. Was recommended by a close friend who's had two BA's with him. Yeah he's the same as yours- only operates on a thurs.
Maybe you're right Mrsball- could have been double booked. Not good when I've just paid final balance today $$$$$!
Hopefully they get back to me first thing in the AM.
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th January 2015, 10:27 pm

It could be something as simple as a patient needing an extra night in hospital. Something that wasn't planned, but can happen to any of us. 

As long as the hospital is equipped for you having surgery there? Do they do other BAs there? Then you should be just fine sweetie. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 13th January 2015, 10:06 pm

Thank you Cookie, put my mind at ease.
Spoke to PS, he said it's only been open 9 months, he's been using it for 6 and says it's fine. Said its nice and new, very clean, boutique..?! Random.

So i guess it's ok. What can you do! As long as he does a good job. Yes they do BA there and apparently there are 3 others there as well x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th January 2015, 10:26 pm

I'm so glad your mind had been put at ease.. I bet you can't wait!! Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 15th January 2015, 3:32 pm

Just wanted to update this for anyone using Harley Health Village in future. 
It's obviously very central on Harley St, lots of parking in road but costs £4.50 ph. Underground parking nearby by QParks.

Nice waiting room, very clinical (everything is white!) it's been open just 9 months spotlessly clean and brand new.
Room basic. 
Nurse was amazing but I think she goes wherever surgeon goes so not based here.

All in all, worry over nothing. Good place. Thanks for your support girls xx
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th January 2015, 3:36 pm

I'm sure this will be very reassuring for others who may be requested to go to this hospital to Firecracker and it's great to read you were made to feel really comfortable there. 

Thanks for the update and I hope your healing is going well. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th January 2015, 3:54 pm

Great to hear firecracker, I used the multi story at the bottom, was fairly reasonable for central london. 

Glad all went well , happy healing  Give You
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down