Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THG surgery location?

+5
Charlii
Princess_x
jenniferrf1
2522laura
lumpybumpy
9 posters

Go down

THG surgery location? Empty THG surgery location?

Post by lumpybumpy 5th July 2013, 12:54 pm

ive booked a consultation with Sultan Hassan with THG, ive noticed that they operate from a lot of clinics nationwide but the main hospital seems to just be dolan park. am i right in thinking this? ive checked the website and it seems to be focusing on dolan park as being 'the place' for surgery, have any ladies on here been there? ill be travelling from south wales for my surgery so i want to weigh up travel time on top of post-surgery discomfort! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

THG surgery location? Empty Re: THG surgery location?

Post by 2522laura 5th July 2013, 12:56 pm

I am going to have my consultation in Cambridge but the surgery is at Dolan Park. Appartenly they will take you there and back included in the price x
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 5th July 2013, 12:58 pm

Yes you are right! I think I may have said it before that mr hassan was my 2nd choice but for me this was a down point if i had gone with THG as it would have been a longer journey (although was offered a chauffeur) xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 5th July 2013, 1:00 pm

Dolan Park is their only hospital. I went there from South Wales, it was over 2 hours away. My dad drove me there and back x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 5th July 2013, 1:02 pm

thanks guys :) princess how did you find the journey back, ill be coming up from swansea if i book with them xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th July 2013, 1:03 pm

I had my consultations and nurse appointments at the london clinic, but all surgeries are done at Dolan park. A car is included in the price for your trip there and back, but we decided we didnt want this, so we got £500 off the price, and hubby drove.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 5th July 2013, 1:05 pm

charlii - thats good having £500 off, im hoping to use the travel thing as part of my haggle coz my mother will drive me there and back if i book, plus i want ear pinning done at the same time so im hoping they'll give me a discount on the one procedure at least coz otherwise it'll cost a bomb :( xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th July 2013, 1:29 pm

well we figured it would cost us less in petrol and hotel costs than that anyways, so worth the saving. We went up the night before as I had a 7am entry time, and stayed in the local travelodge for about £50 for 2 nights (hubby for 2nd night, me in hospital)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 5th July 2013, 1:51 pm

yes dolan park in bromsgrove near birmingham is their only hospital. there is a recent thread on here about the hospital so if you type dolan park into the search bar it should come up.

but for any pre and post appointments you go back to your local clinic, you only need to travel to dolan park for the actual op :)

i used their transport as i wouldnt have had anyone to drive me and it was great x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 5th July 2013, 2:17 pm

that makes things easier not having to travel too far for the follow-up checks :) if you stay in a hotel instead of the hospital (if you are day case) does this mean you have more money off again? xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th July 2013, 2:42 pm

I think they insist that you stay in the hospital overnight for observation, especially if you're looking at getting more than one procedure done at once. The rooms are lovely though, en suite and freeview!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 5th July 2013, 2:47 pm

ok i thought it might be the case, it states 1 night stay on most procedures on the website. i just want to identify where i can haggle to get money off because its going to be expensive anyway to have two done but if i can get a few hundred off then it'll be a big help. im useless at haggling too so i need to learn how to approach it! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 5th July 2013, 2:51 pm

The best way is to say youve been offered better elsewhere eg transform. I've heard that THG are quite easy to haggle with so after you've seen the surgeon the PCC asks if you liked him and that's where you need to play it cool so that they offer to take money off to get you on board lol... It needs patience which I'm defo no good at lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 5th July 2013, 2:54 pm

yes THG insist on staying overnight which to be honest is better anyway as you can just sleep and relax. the next morning will come soon enough when you will be put in a sportsbra, get dressed and go home!

in my case it wasn't really hard core haggling, i just sent my pcc an email saying i'm sure she would understand that i had to ask this question before i could book anything, but transform had quoted me a lower price so could they do anything to adjust this?
she got back to me after speaking to headoffice and i got £300 off which i was happy with.

they always told me transport was included free of charge. seeing as i needed it anyway that was fine, but if you don't need it, its obviously worth asking if this would decrease the price further.
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th July 2013, 3:00 pm

Careful of their language though - I was offered the £500 "only if I booked before the end of the month" - this is BS, and just a ploy to get you to book. At the end of the day they are a business, and they want your cash for their wages!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 7th July 2013, 4:58 pm

They always give a discount on the second procedure anyway.  Ask for that price and then haggle afterwards. My BA and TT should have been just under £10,000. they offered me a discount to £8700 and then I got them down another £200
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzykins 7th July 2013, 6:45 pm

Mr Hassan is amazing :D Saw him yesterday you will love him! xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 7th July 2013, 8:03 pm

I got £500 off with THG for having a day case, I think they only allow a day case though if you live quite close to the hospital x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 8th July 2013, 8:57 am

thanks for the tips girlies! jesber - did they offer you the initial discount without haggling or did you have to haggle to get that price? i think i'll defo use my own transport as i live 2 hours away so i'd rather stay in a hotel the night before to get a good rest before the op, hopefully that will bring the price down too.  xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down