Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eating clean ?

4 posters

Go down

Eating clean ? Empty Eating clean ?

Post by Roses27 23rd December 2014, 8:16 am

hello lovely ladies,
My BA is the 21st jan.... Eeeeeeeekkk ! So seeing as I've got 4 weeks left until the big day I'm looking to eat cleaner than usual.... We are already a really healthy family BUT I do enjoy sweet treats too.... So the plan is to cut out sugary sweet treats and eat totally clean until the big day..... Sooooooooo I was just wondering if anyone has any good recipe ideas for me to incorporate into our weekly meals... I'll already be making lots of soups, ratatouille, fresh fruit for my sweet treats... So any ideas would be greatly fully received xxx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Eating clean ? Empty Re: Eating clean ?

Post by mrsball 23rd December 2014, 9:12 am

My husband done a body building show many years ago and  had to do the whole eating clean thing though extreme may I add! 

Great to cut all the sugar/processed biscuits etc. 

Soups, fresh fruit smoothies are great for a sweet fix, banna  fat free plain yogurt and dash of honey is delish.
Keep ready cut veg in fridge. Anything with egg is good, omlettes, or even cold boiled eggs for snacks. 

The one thing I will say is ALWAYS have a cheat day once a week. 

Be that fri/sat/sun. A cheat day allows you the things you may be cutting out or less of. But it will keep you on an even keel. 
Trying to stick to a 4 week clean diet with no cheat day will end up driving you mad.! You need that one day a week to keep you sane and keep your diet on track. :ok:
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 23rd December 2014, 9:15 am

Awesome thanks mrs ball .... I have to say I will still be having the odd jack and coke or G & T until 2 weeks before surgery ;-) and yes definitly have a cheat day once a week... Otherwise I'll probably fail hahaha x
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 30th December 2014, 6:33 pm

Hey roses, my husband and I are vegan so we eat pretty clean. If we eat any sweet treats it tends to be stuff ive baked myself, at least then we know exactly whats in it. The longer we've been vegan, the more it seems I make from scratch, to the point where processed food makes me feel quite ill now.
Ive lost 23lbs altogether :)
If you're looking to eat clean you could always look on pintrest for some recipes. There not bland or daunting, some are delicious! A thing we eat a lot of is vegetable roasts. I cant get enough of them lol x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th December 2014, 8:43 pm

I don't know about recipes, but there's a link in Breast Augmentation Information > How to get your perfect boobs > A healthy diet - "quicker healing, better results" section of the forum that you may also find very helpful. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 31st December 2014, 1:43 pm

Well down Jen on your weight loss of 23lbs ! That's awesome :-) and I must say being vegan is pretty impressive to.... I can imagine it takes a lot of dedication, we do eat relatively healthy but just wanted to add some better nutrition before surgery so I'll definitly be checking out Pinterest... Some times I think we tend to get a bit stuck in our ways where foods concerned and almost just rotate meals over the weeks ! 
And thankyou cookie I'll check out the quicker healing better results bit too thank you
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 31st December 2014, 7:27 pm

Thanks roses, we've been ding it so Long now, nearly 2 years, that its just normal to us. I think it took some hard work the first month where we were detoxing all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was almost like going thru rehab! We both felt awful and got quite poorly, but thru the other side we feel great and barely get ill.
I know what u mean about stuck in a rut, we are the same.
Its good that yr open to New recipes tho, some people dnt like change lol
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down