Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staying clean!?

+2
fifi76
sammi710
6 posters

Go down

staying clean!? Empty staying clean!?

Post by sammi710 17th August 2012, 6:02 pm

hi everyone its 3 days since i had unders done and i still dont have the strength in my arms to get in and out of a shallow bathstaying clean!? 869500 its really getting too me i m so worried i m going to become a big smelly mass of germs with infected boobs! i ve been having a flannel wash and using baby wipes but i still feel grotty! how long was it b4 u could get in th tub? and also do u know when i can have a glass of wine? i have a bottle downstairs and its taunting me! staying clean!? 557141 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

staying clean!? Empty Re: staying clean!?

Post by fifi76 17th August 2012, 6:15 pm

Hey hun is there no one that can help you! my hubby helped me lovely....!

my hair was my biggest issue....looked horrible...i just couldnt bend over or back nothing to get it washed till after a week yuck!

As for wine i waited just over a week..till i was off all meds.... vino i feel for you tho i love my wine.... kiss

fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 17th August 2012, 6:15 pm

Aww I remember that feeling Hun, it's not nice but most of us are given the go ahead to shower at our 1 week post op check up. It may still be hard to wash hair in the shower tho, I found it easier to wash my hair over the bath or got hubby to help me. I think getting in and out of the bath may be difficult for a while yet, unless you have help with it.

As for alcohol, I was to to avoid it for 2 weeks after but, like most things, it will vary from one surgeon to another so may be best to check with your clinic.

Hope you are healing well :o)
Xxx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 17th August 2012, 6:29 pm

thanks i was wondering if i was a freak not being able to get in the bath lol i hope i can shower after a week, my recovery has been a breeze so far, except when i first came round from the ga that was a bit painful ouchee!! i ve been very lucky i m just taking paracetamol in the day and tramadol at night (although last night i took it and went a bit giddy, i spent 6 hours watching a vicar of dibly boxset and laughing so hard i had to hold my boobs on! was a very enjoyable night lol i love tramadol!) and my dressings on my insicions and where the drains were are looking really clean and dry so far staying clean!? 154564 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 17th August 2012, 6:32 pm

oh i ve got my hairdresser friend coming round tomorrow to wash and straighten my hair so hopefully that will make me feel a bit better, i ve only really got my mum to help me wash and she hasnt seen me naked for many years, i don t think i could face that staying clean!? 375568 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 17th August 2012, 6:40 pm

You sure sound like you're recovering wonderfully well :o) and it's fab that you're managing only on paracetamol during the day! I'm sure you'll get the go ahead to shower soon and that first one is heavenly and probably the longest one you'll ever have :o)
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 17th August 2012, 6:52 pm

I was able to shower at 3 days post op but didn't end up doing it until 5 days as I was scared! I felt ok as long as I washed my face and I just put a head band on so no one noticed my grimy hair, so that's a thought??
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 17th August 2012, 8:03 pm

Hun I still needed help into the bath a week and a half post op and i had overs...I'd bite the bullet and get ur Ma to help tbh!
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 17th August 2012, 8:26 pm

I could barely SHOWER at 5 days post op! I was hunched over the whole time, could barely wash my hair, shave and it was a very uneventful shower! Haha
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 17th August 2012, 8:42 pm

I may pre book a hair wash and blow dry after reading this,hadn't even thought about all this
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 17th August 2012, 9:13 pm

sammi710 wrote:oh i ve got my hairdresser friend coming round tomorrow to wash and straighten my hair so hopefully that will make me feel a bit better, i ve only really got my mum to help me wash and she hasnt seen me naked for many years, i don t think i could face that staying clean!? 375568 xxx

sounds lovely having your hair done.....good for you....xx
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down