Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolan park and someone staying with you?

5 posters

Go down

Dolan park and someone staying with you? Empty Dolan park and someone staying with you?

Post by LuciaH 20th February 2014, 12:04 pm

Does anyone know if my hubby to be will be able to stay with me at Dolan park or not? I don't mean overnight but he wants to take me on and stay for as long as he is able to before coming back to take me home the following morning. I have looked through the papers given to me and it just says visiting times are 6-9pm I think. 

I would love him to stay as long as he can to give me some support rather than being in there on my own. X
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Dolan park and someone staying with you? Empty Re: Dolan park and someone staying with you?

Post by Charlii 20th February 2014, 1:23 pm

Hi Lucia. Yes, he will be able to stay. I wondered this as the wording is kind of odd. But he can bring you in, stay in your room during the op, and stay with you til they close the gates at night (9ish). I preferred that hubs was with me all day as it meant I could get him to help me get drinks and up and about. Theres a cheap Travelodge down the road too for overnight, as I got released at around 8am the next day, so he can be with you nice and early.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Dolan park and someone staying with you? Empty Re: Dolan park and someone staying with you?

Post by LuciaH 20th February 2014, 1:31 pm

Thanks for that Charlii, I was starting to stress a little as we live 1 1/2 hours from Dolan Park and it would be nice if he could stay with me for as long as poss and stay somewhere local to be there first thing for me in the morning to bring me home.

Is the travelodge the closest hotel? x
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th February 2014, 2:33 pm

Travelodge is closest/cheapest. Perfectly clean, bed, tv, bathroom etc. Hubs was happy in it. Theres also a Holiday Inn (which we were upgraded to the night before as the electrics were out at the Travelodge!), which would cost a little more. Theres also some fancy pants hotels nearby, but its not really worth the money.

It was a concern of mine too, Im in the Windsor area so around 2-2.5hrs away, so we had booked for the night before also as I had a 7am admission time. I think the it was about £40 for the Travelodge for the night.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th February 2014, 2:41 pm

That's fab hun, thank you so much.  Will have a look and book him in at the travelodge for the night of my op, he wont need anything flash to stay in. I wont know my admission time until 2 days before the op so hopefully its not too early so we have time to travel in the morning without having to leave at stupid o'clock.  Can't really stay somewhere the night before because of the kids but have sorted them to be at their nan's for the night of my op. x
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 20th February 2014, 3:35 pm

yeah your OH can stay with you till about 9ish i did with my OH when he had his GB then went back to him at about 4am next morning. i stayed in a premier inn which was about 5 min away. dolan park is a lovely hospital and staff are great to x
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 20th February 2014, 3:36 pm

Charlii pretty much answered the question up there, honey, but i just wanted to wish you a massive good luck for your big day!! I hope you and your husband-to-be enjoy your special day and i hope it all runs really smoothly!! :)
Take care, babe!! Xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th February 2014, 4:30 pm

Ahh thanks Tigertonix, that's very sweet of you. I am getting rather excited now I have moved it forward and its only 13 days now.  Just need to sort out what to take with me now. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th February 2014, 9:47 pm

yup like charlii said!

my sister did the same, she was with me all day from admission till the evening when she went back to the travelodge. she was allowed to stay in my room while i was in theatre so she was there when i got taken back to my room. 

she also said the travelodge was perfectly fine, and it's only about 5 minutes in a taxi! 

good luck to you hun x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 21st February 2014, 9:59 am

Thanks Blue, that's so good to know.  xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down