Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long post - best grab a cuppa lol

+10
AngelinaB79
Bigbusty
krizzooo1
Charlii
Mammamia
mirren001
Victoria2345
loui1981
Emmapinder1983
COOKIE
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Long post - best grab a cuppa lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Long post - best grab a cuppa lol

Post by loui1981 27th November 2014, 6:44 am

Just over two weeks for mine now cookie. My dad was coming up and staying in a hotel but he was rushed in with chest pains this week and had emergency heart surgery. So I'm now going to London on he train on my own and my mum and dad and collectin me the next day. I have to be there for 11.30. Priced up train tickets. To book the morning train it will be 104 single way!!! But to go up on my own the night before and stay in the premier in it will be cheaper (29+62). Can't get over that lol. I am wondering if a new m and s zip sports bra will be ok as a surgical bra. What do you think? My one is a size 34dd as I like it snug. But maybe get one in a e cup because of the swelling
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Long post - best grab a cuppa lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Long post - best grab a cuppa lol

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2014, 8:13 am

Oh Loui, I'm so sorry to read about your dad. I'm presuming from you saying he'll be picking you up at the station that the surgery has gone well, so that's good, you must be very relieved. My own suffers with his heart Loui and had to have a triple bypass. I'm going back a few years now, but he wasn't long out of hospital when he had another heart attack. We were told there's not many who survive that second one so he's a lucky ole fella lol, but I know the fear you feel when you get that news and my heart goes out to you. Hug

In regard to M&S zip front. You can absolutely use them. They're a high impact sportsbra so will give you all the support and comfort you need. These are my personal choice of bra for recovery too :ok:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2014, 8:14 am

kimberlydavis1912 wrote:Wow you've really been through a lot! As you and the other girls said, great news about the all clear! Good luck with everything, Cookie!
Awwww that's so lovely of you Kimberly - thank you sweetheart  kiss
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 27th November 2014, 9:37 am

Hi cookie, of course I'll let you know how I get on :-).
I'm just wondering if I want to travel 2/2.5 hours to see him as I've already paid out £150 to see me Spyrou at spire :-/ I did like mr Spyrou but he won't let me go as big as I'd like! Lol. He said 445ccMOD PROF max! Allergan natrelle, but I wanted about 500cc for the projection as I bed a mod prof ideally, I have 300cc low prof eurosilicone at min & they're 11yrs old, not wide enough& not big enough lol!.
He said if I go bigger I'll sag very quickly :-(. But I wonder how lots of other thin ladies on here have ok big Impants also overs???
Sorry 4 the long post! Cookie can you give me any advice & also he give me option of polythene silimed implants or allergan nat??
Thank u xxxxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2014, 10:01 am

Your surgeon must have concerns about your skins elasticity  babe. If he's worried then his concern will be that in a year or two you're going to be back on the operating table due to sagging. And I'm sure that's not what you want is it and because that won't be the surgeons fault, the cost of revision would be yours. 

You're looking to have 145CCs difference. Your surgeon will have measured your BWD to determine the widest implant you can have without causing further complications. What we 'want' and want we can 'have' are very often a problem for some women who like yourself would like to go bigger.  But your breast dimensions and your skins elasticity just aren't allowing for bigger according to your surgeon. 

145CCs I have to say though Biggerboobs is a BIG jump on a slim lady and I'm sure you'll find those CCs go a lonnnnnng way lovely. 

You might find Some women on here with bigger implants but the likelihood is that they've had to undergo at least 2 or 3 surgeries to get there and remember, although your stats may be the same, there are many other differences between you that will determine the different outcomes. 

Or, they've found a surgeon willing to take their money and implant a large implant, too large for the Breast dimensions and the surgeon is just happy to operate KNOWING the big risk of complication the woman might have. 

Just as there are very good surgeons in this business there are also some very disingenuous ones out there too. 

About the implants - both are very good implants. If the Allergan ones are the 'Soft Touch' then they're the new generation 100 fill implant so will have less of a risk of rippling and CC?

The polyeurothane have the lowest CC rate of all implants! So if CC or rippling is a concern of yours then I'd go for the polyeurothane. These implants however do take a long time to soften up, but they do eventually soften to a nice squidgy feel that's almost natural just like the Soft Touch. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 27th November 2014, 5:30 pm

Hi cookie ,
Aw thank you for all of that advice :-))
Surgeon recommended allergan for me, but said I could have polys if I wanted but I've not had cc in 11yrs & didn't think I'd need2 have the polys. (My implants also went thru pregnancy with me too!increased to 34HH!!!lol )

he said allergan natrelle? I've looked and am I right in thinking the natrelle comes in soft touch Or responsives??
However the us allergan site size charts seem different to uk?? I can't find a 445cc MOD on any chart I looked at :-/.
I know deep down you and the surgeon are right and I shouldn't go as big as I'd like :-( lol boob envy!!! I want double EE boobs!, my 300cc have got me to a 32/34 c/d cup at the min.
Thanks again cookie :-) & if u know where I can view the correct size chart would you let me know Hun , maybe I could look at a high prof with same width but a little more than 1cm increase in proj??
Thank u :-)) xxxxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2014, 8:05 pm

Yes, Allergan sell 2 premium implants. The Responsives are the old one with a 95% and the Soft Touch the new generation with a 100% fill. 

There's a pro and con for both. The Responsives are softer, but the Soft Touch as I said earlier do lessen the risk of CC and rippling. 

You'll find the catalogue you're looking for [url=http://www.puls-norge.no/upload/Puls/BR-Brosjyrer/RP Brystproteser/3ø2. E 0573 2008 Natrelle Product Catalogue 2009.pdf]HERE[/url] lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2