Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended clinics for consultation (east mids)

4 posters

Go down

Recommended clinics for consultation (east mids) Empty Recommended clinics for consultation (east mids)

Post by Robynjamie 11th August 2014, 10:52 am

Hi all :D
Getting very excited now!! Had my first consultation with transform yesterday, wasn't overly happy with the surgeon as he wasn't interested in looking or hearing about what I wanted and said he wouldn't do bigger then 335cc and I think I'd feel they may be too small once done. He said 335cc round high profile overs - but could change to unders if he does op as I'm just on the boarder line! I've just booked a consultation with MYA for Wednesday as ive been told they're brilliant. Does anyone else have any other recommendations of places they found good? I'm also looking into 0% finance or 0% credit card if any lovely lady has any advice on that?
Thank you xxx
Robynjamie
Robynjamie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Recommended clinics for consultation (east mids) Empty Re: Recommended clinics for consultation (east mids)

Post by Charlii 11th August 2014, 12:32 pm

I cant help with the east mids, but definitely get as many consults as you can to compare. 335 is a decent size, and if other surgeons agree this is the largest they'll go, its for a reason. You wouldn't want to compromise your health and body, just because you wanted larger. Often if a girl demands a larger implant than the surgeon will be happy to place, they'll either refuse the surgery, or will make notes in your aftercare that may invalidate some points. If you're after big big, it can take a couple of goes. MrsBall had 3 before she could get to her 800's I believe.

Also bigger isn't always better!! In hindsight, I kinda wish I'd asked for smaller! I had 340's (biggest I could safely go) and while they perfectly suit my body, I'm still in the same boat trying to find bras 'off the shelf' because most don't stock 32DD/E in store!! Maybe get more of an idea as to what shape you're going for, find some pics to take in, and see what the other surgeons say.

As for the money, I would say go with the credit card if you can get enough credit. Biggest reason is that you would be covered for the money if the clinic were to go under (which has happened to a number of girls here). A 0% finance is fine, as long as you can pay off the total within the 0%. I used this when I got my eyes lasered. However, if you cant, they'll rack up the interest. I put my boobs on 0% credit card, then when the 0% ran out, tarted the rest onto a 0% balance transfer with the lowest fee. So I paid a little more, 3% CC charge to begin with (~£110) then the balance fee cost me ~£8, but I'm still able to manage the money in my own affordable way. Should be paid off by Xmas!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Recommended clinics for consultation (east mids) Empty Re: Recommended clinics for consultation (east mids)

Post by Robynjamie 11th August 2014, 12:58 pm

When I actually read that it hit home a bit more that he said it for a reason but at the consultation when I told him what I wanted he just kinda said 'not interested in pics or comparison' and didn't explain it properly!
Regarding the money, that's a really good idea :) I'm hopefully going to have saved just under half the money by the time I'm wanting to get the op done so won't be a massive chunk to pay off :) which company did you go with for the credit card? Will have a look into a few. Oooo lovely Xmas present for you then to know it'll all be paid off

Thanks Charlii :D xx
Robynjamie
Robynjamie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th August 2014, 2:28 pm

I was applying for a Nationwide one anyway because as an existing customer they had one that was 0% commission on all purchases abroad, and I was going to Cuba that April. It wasn't until they approved it and gave me 5K that I suddenly realised I could do this now! It was the kick I needed to go through with it. I got 15months with that, then in Feb I moved it to a Halifax mastercard.

Go to MoneySavingExpert, that'll tell you the best deals going on at the moment, i.e longest 0%, lowest fee's, how likely to get accepted. Tip - don't apply for loads in one go, the companies all talk to each other and it looks desperate.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th August 2014, 2:32 pm

Just another thing (saw your age), do you have a credit card at the moment? If you're looking at putting some serious money on one, you might need to build your credit score first. I would say apply for one (any) now and start spending a little each month, paying off in full each month. I did this at 18, put my petrol on it and paid in full each month. I still use that card as a spending card to keep my credit looking clean. Its not just about paying it off, its the spending too which increases your limit. (god I sounds like a financial advisor!!)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th August 2014, 3:06 pm

yeah after begging to go bigger, I wanted in the 400s cc but my surgeon (and all the others said NO WAY) my surgeon said 340cc HP but I said 380cc MP so he took all in and I said promise you will out the biggest in and he could only get 360cc MP in and even then that was VERY tight, I do think thats why i have had to have the reop and have the problems I have had

sometimes our body just physically will not let us get what we want and we need to compromise

fab that you are seeing more surgeons so that you have some things to compare

money wise I paid it all out of savings so cant say much on the finance and we dont have bank loans or a credit card so cant hel there xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynjamie 11th August 2014, 3:21 pm

No I don't have a credit card at the moment Charlii. That'll be my job for tonight now I think to apply for one and get going with it :D thank you for all the advice!

Tinkerbell what size did you end up after everything? Hope all is well with you now! Xx
Robynjamie
Robynjamie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsbells 11th August 2014, 6:26 pm

You don't have to put the whole amount on a credit card to get the Section 75 protection. Any amount will do as long as the total bill is over £100.

You may not qualify for a credit card with a high enough limit but you might get a loan. I was offered an interest free loan with First Medical Loans (https://www.firstmedicalloans.com/)
Hellsbells
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynjamie 11th August 2014, 8:25 pm

I'll have a look into that :) I don't think I have much chance of anything to be honest because I work part time and I'm a part time student. Odds are against me I think but I'm willing to try anything. I know I can afford it myself because I've work all my money out etc. but I'm going to have quite a good deposit to put down (£1000-£1500) so hoping that will help
Robynjamie
Robynjamie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th August 2014, 8:29 pm

I got 360cc mp and im a 32e/f. Wanting to go to HP if I have my next reop

Still a few problems but getting there xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynjamie 11th August 2014, 8:33 pm

What size were you before BA?? Such a shame you've had problems! Hoping everything is getting better for you tinkerbell xx
Robynjamie
Robynjamie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 12th August 2014, 10:14 am

I had zilch honestly there was nothing there and now im a fair size, can look small or large depending on what I wear xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down