Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants?

5 posters

Go down

Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants? Empty Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants?

Post by letfreedomsing 1st May 2012, 7:25 pm

Hi everyone. Soo tonight I've been playing about making rice boobs with a pair of horrible bright pink tights that obviously I no longer wanted haha. I've made a pair of 380CC with a measuring jug and measured them pretty much the same. Ive put my sports bra on and tried on a few tops and the left side looks a LOT bigger than the right side.
I know this isnt accurate and just playing about really BUT I did measure them as close to being the same as I could. My boobs are assymmetric but my surgeon has said he's giving me same size implants because if I had different they would heal differently if you know what I mean. e.g. one side would be more tension and the other not as much cause that side has the smaller implant.
I understand that but then how come people have different sized implants all the time? Surely my asymmetry needs sorting out cause when the implants are in itll only make the difference more apparent? :S I'd absolutely die coming out of hospital with different sized boobs... how can he possibly make them equal with two same size implants? hmm! xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants? Empty Re: Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants?

Post by letfreedomsing 1st May 2012, 7:52 pm

P.S. I am really enjoying this rice boob game hahah just wanna leave them in :D
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants? Empty Re: Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants?

Post by Kat4 1st May 2012, 8:31 pm

hmmm, that is odd - maybe its cos you only a little assymetrical? Id ask him but I have seen that this has been done with other ladies before ... sorry not sure what was written about it sweet - maybe have a look around at old threads?

I loved the rice boobs too - went out in em a couple of times as well. DH kept saying it was making him hungry Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants? 199385

We ate one afterwards - with curry - thats a bit weird int it?!?! but it made us laugh anyway. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st May 2012, 8:42 pm

I had same size implants even though one side is bigger than the other. My PS explained it well, I wouldn't want a bigger implant on the smaller side, it'll make it tight, wereas the bigger side with the smaller implant would not be stretched out as much. This would make my boobs look much more different, and have a more different look than simply adding the same size to both breasts. I've had one bigger than the other ever since I had boobs, I used to love how my boobs looked, I didn't get this done to correct assymetry, I got this done to fix 'baby damage'. If you had significant assymetry though, it would be a different case, it would need to be addressed, and they still wouldn't be identical despite fixing the size difference, it's just impossible. If there's not enough difference, it's not worth messing with, besides we're more critical of ourselves, and notice these things more than anyone else would xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 1st May 2012, 8:48 pm

Sorry Hun I can't be muh help to you here iI was given different sized implants and now my smaller boob is bigger than my original bigger boob.

Think kats right you should chat to your surgeon about it.

Kat it's totally hallirous you and the hubby ate your rice boobs after, no point in wasting good booby rice.
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st May 2012, 8:56 pm

it was very tasty Why has Mr Russo recommended same size implants? 199385
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 1st May 2012, 9:07 pm

hahaha that's really made me laugh that you ate one of your rice boobs lmao. ive got visions of you taking it out your bra, undoing a knot and pouring it into a pan from a pop sock hahaha.
yes anyway!! hehe.
Roxanne that's a much better explanation of what Mr Russo said to me. I guess he doesnt see it as enough of a difference. I do trust him and I would obviously go with what a professional says rather than storming down there with my rice bags demanding answers lol. I just wondered why... when I went to Transform the surgeon there recommended different sizes although I can't remember his name or which sizes he said d'ohh.
I've booked another consultation on Saturday which will be with a different PCC unfortunately cause the lady I usually see wont be in that day and my bf can only come with me at the weekends cause of work. Soooo this will probably be my last PRE-OP consultation! :O Hopefully this lady will be helpful and nice. Yet another person who's gonna see my tiny naked bosoms *sigh*! xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st May 2012, 10:23 pm

I had different because mine were SO different, and that was a large (or small) reason for wanting a BA. I was told he would have ones available on the scale to the size I wanted and would decide during surgery which was better.

He said it may be that the same implants look the best, or I may need a size down... Or my ribs may make the difference even bigger than visible on the outside.

He did say he could only promise an improvement, and that chances are I will still have slight asymmetry, but on a more normal scale. So probably like what you have now. I will probably find that they settle at very different rates.

Maybe go back and get him to explain clearer to you his opinion of why he'd use the same, maybe ask him to take a slightly smaller implant for your bigger side into surgery, just incase!

I'm sure he would only do what is in your best interests for your body, so don't worry too much :) x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down