Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham?

+10
CLAREY1978
Stephy x
hlt67
shirtripper
Sammyj
AmyD
Redhead1
Baileys
momojack
Sophieg8
14 posters

Go down

Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham? Empty Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham?

Post by Sophieg8 23rd December 2011, 1:07 pm

Haven't a clue where to start with finding the surgeon or company i want to go with to start my BA journey! there's just so much to think about its crazy. Any stories, reviews, recommendations or personal experiences with surgeons near to Birmingham would be great. thanks x help :thumbs:
Sophieg8
Sophieg8
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham? Empty Re: Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham?

Post by momojack 23rd December 2011, 1:19 pm

Hello Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham? 399357

Im at the start of my BA journey too, and am finding all the info a bit too much to take in... Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham? 683465

I am thinking of going to Dolan Park (The Hospital Group) Birmingham for a consult as it looks as tho quite a few ladies here have been there and had good experiences..as for a surgeon im not sure yet either so will be interested to hear the others views.
Im pretty sure Transform and MYA have clinics in Birmingham too.

Good luck!! xxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham? Empty Re: Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham?

Post by Baileys 23rd December 2011, 1:44 pm

Hi Sophie

I had mine done at the BMI Priory Hospital in Birmingham on Wednesday and they were really good. I used a Private Surgeon who works at this hospital as well as a couple of others. I will PM you the details of his website.

He was very informative and answered all of my questions honestly and thoroughly. I saw him a couple of times before my surgery. He was the only surgeon I saw as I felt really comfortable with him from the start.

I did make an appointment to visit the Transform Clinic too but I had a really bad gut feeling about it (don't know why) so I cancelled it.

Good Luck with your journey and I hope that you find the right surgeon/hospital for you.
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 23rd December 2011, 2:01 pm

Hi Sophie,
I had mine done yesterday at Dolan Park by Mr Payne. I am still buzzing now. I have had a really good experience and haven't needed a single pain killer. If you have a look in the December Buddies section I have been posting a lot in the last couple of days. Good luck wherever you choose.x yahoo
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 23rd December 2011, 4:40 pm

Redhead1 wrote:Hi Sophie,
I had mine done yesterday at Dolan Park by Mr Payne. I am still buzzing now. I have had a really good experience and haven't needed a single pain killer. If you have a look in the December Buddies section I have been posting a lot in the last couple of days. Good luck wherever you choose.x yahoo

Hi sophie, i too had mr michael payne at dolan park. He is a boob god and i love him!! very professional and lovely caring man. Really seems to care about his patients. I had a great experience too.

Best of luck hun!!

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 23rd December 2011, 9:35 pm

Baileys wrote:Hi Sophie

I had mine done at the BMI Priory Hospital in Birmingham on Wednesday and they were really good. I used a Private Surgeon who works at this hospital as well as a couple of others. I will PM you the details of his website.

He was very informative and answered all of my questions honestly and thoroughly. I saw him a couple of times before my surgery. He was the only surgeon I saw as I felt really comfortable with him from the start.

I did make an appointment to visit the Transform Clinic too but I had a really bad gut feeling about it (don't know why) so I cancelled it.

Good Luck with your journey and I hope that you find the right surgeon/hospital for you.

I too used a private surgeon with bmi Droitwich, he operates in Birmingham & Solihull.
Possibly the same one as Baileys?
I had my op a week today - had anatomical unders 280cc.
Not a single bruise, really neat and looking good already although leftie is still very high.
Couldn't recommend surgeon enough - highly qualified and experienced in all aspects of breast surgery including reconstruction etc. I can see him anytime if I have any problems. He even came to see me the day after my op before I was discharged to see how I was and he wasn't even working that day and he'd already seen me after my op in he evening.
I got a very personal and professional approach to my surgery which is what I wanted and the cost was no more than through a cosmetic surgery group.
X
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Baileys 23rd December 2011, 9:56 pm

Hi Sammy

I'm not able to reply to PM's as I'm still a newbie :( but it sounds highly likely that you may have had the same surgeon as me.

I too have not had any pain or bruising and I'm very happy with the results so far. I told him exactly what I wanted and that is exactly what I got!

Hope you are healing well - Take care xx
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 27th December 2011, 9:09 am

Hi I believe my surgeon works in your area he did a brilliant job I didn't have a single bruise and an easy recovery he is semi retired now but my friend who is a nurse used to work with him when he did boob jobs on the nhs and recommend him to me x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 27th December 2011, 11:13 am

Hi I'm thinking Dolan Park with Mr Payne. I do have an appointment with a surgeon @ Transform on the 12th but would like to see Mr Payne as I've had a lot of good feedback about him
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 27th December 2011, 11:36 am

HIt67.... He is lovely hun. If you want to see my pics ur more than welcome. I felt at ease with him straight away, and I couldn't be happier with my new boobs. The hospital group are great too, and have great after care too x X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 27th December 2011, 1:36 pm

Amy I would love to see your pics. How do I do it?
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 27th December 2011, 2:22 pm

THey're on picturetrail, just Google it and enter my username and password. I'll pm you my details now hun x X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 27th December 2011, 3:34 pm

They're great Amy. You must be so happy with them. I'm going to try call them tomorrow, not sure if they're working or not
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 27th December 2011, 5:20 pm

I expect they will be sweet, best of luck, let me know how you get on. FEel free to get in touch if you need any more info x X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 28th December 2011, 4:13 pm

Hiya,

I had Mrs Kat at the Spire Hosptial in Little Aston. Fantastic she is. I am very happy with mine, even after pregnancy!!!, they stood the test of it & still look great Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham? 899188 not many people can say they had a baby & their boobs still look good Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham? 199385 my tummy...hmmmm...now thats a different matter Recommended surgeons in/around birmingham? 199385

Google Mrs Kat there's loads of info on her x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by CLAREY1978 7th January 2012, 10:23 pm

Hey guys, Im getting a breast uplift and implants done on feb 12th. It's at Dolan Park with surgeon Mr D'Arcangelo.

Has anybody had them done by this surgeon ?? and what is the hospital like ?? Im a bit nervous and excited at the same time..

If anybody has any info that could help me that would be fantastic..

Also where is the best place to buy the High Impact bra's ??

clarey xx
CLAREY1978
CLAREY1978
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 7th January 2012, 11:13 pm

I've heard good reports about Dolan Park. I've spoken to a couple of ladies who've had their op there and that's where i'm looking to have mine x
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 8th January 2012, 5:54 am

Mrs Chien C Kat (CC Kat) I have done my research and this is who will be doing mine at BMI Priory. She also works at Spire little aston and solihull to x good luck x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 8th January 2012, 9:05 am

I can definitely recommend the hospital group- I had Mr sultan Hassan who is fantastic. I saw 3 other surgeons, all highly qualified, great reps, but each of them made me realise how fantastic Mr Hassan was and how right he was for my surgery- he takes everyone as individuals with individual needs, which is what we all need!
Best advice I can give is be sure to see at least 3 surgeons- even if you love the first one, as I did, what have you got to compare to?! Even if you go back to the first option as I did, it just makes you more confident in your choice.
good luck!!! And enjoy your journey!!
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonb 8th January 2012, 9:11 am

Completely agree with debsrich! Mr Hassan is brilliant! The staff at Dolan park were wonderful! Couldn't fault them! But definitely check a few out and see who u feel most comfortable with, that's what is the most important thing! Don't just go with the surgeon that tells you what u want to hear!

I was offered BA under muscle by one which would have been cheaper and quicker but long term would have not been good! Mr Hassan will explain things fully, takes his time and really listens to what u want to achieve he then tells you the best way to get this!

Hope this helps! Xx
Sharonb
Sharonb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th January 2012, 9:45 am

Clarey.... go on ebay and buy yourself some shock absorber bras, they're the best in my opinion :thumbs: They will look after you at dolan park, don't be scared, enjoy it sweet!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rache1976 27th March 2012, 8:49 pm

I'm seeing Mrs C Kat in April for my Consultation and she is so highly recommended at Spire Solihull, good luck girls be great to hear how you get on with her xx
rache1976
rache1976
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down