Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended bras for post op?

+2
annaliese76
Jennieokee
6 posters

Go down

Recommended bras for post op? Empty Recommended bras for post op?

Post by Jennieokee 1st November 2011, 8:25 am

Hey,

Im having a BA to take me from an A cup to a full C cup in 2 months and was wondering how any of your girls choose your post op bra? Did you buy a couple then used the one that fits best?

Which ones are best... front zipping? lycra? padding? theres so many sports bras out there... and differnt styles and prices i really dont know which one is best Recommended bras for post op? 43877
Jennieokee
Jennieokee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Recommended bras for post op? Empty Re: Recommended bras for post op?

Post by annaliese76 1st November 2011, 8:40 am

I took in a selection when i went for my op and the one that the nurse chose to put on me was actually the cheapest from Tesco medium support and cost 4 pound!!! So i'm off to get some more today in a bigger size as its feeling rather tight today lol. Also unless you get a macom (which stretches with you) you wont really know what size you'll be til after ur op anyway so nurse advised me not to spend to much beforehand xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 1st November 2011, 8:48 am

Yep I too just got some cheap ones, I wanted a full C and now my 34 C sports bras are way too tight so I'm off to buy a couple of Ds today (woohoo!!)
Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 1st November 2011, 8:49 am

Agree with Annaliese,Macoms are supposed to be a really good investment. They are quite pricey at around £30 though and I couldn't afford one so I've bought two M&S total support sports bras in 34D.

It is a bit of a guessing game really,I'm prepared for having to go out and buy some cheapy ones in different sizes afterwards! As long as they have good support and are non-wired you should be fine.

Front fastening is useful,but if you have a partner/someone with you to help do up your bra it doesn't make much difference.
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennieokee 1st November 2011, 8:55 am

The only problem is I am living in Vietnam at the moment and Im travelling to Thailand for the op. Its very difficult to get big sized undergarments over here so I will have to get them sent.. So sounds like Im going to have to send my Mum into Tesco and Marks and Sparks and get her to send over.. thanks for the advice Im def going to get a 34c and a 34d to be on the safe side?
Can any of you recommend a specific one (with a bit of a description and price) that would be AMAZING as im going to have to explain to my Mum
Jennieokee
Jennieokee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 1st November 2011, 10:40 am

cant go wrong with a macom bra.... i bought 3 other bras and they are all uncomfortable
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 1st November 2011, 10:44 am

I had a very similar bra to a Macom, it was sooo comfortable. Maybe it'd be worth getting one instead of getting a selection incase you don't have time to take the others back to the shop? Probably work out the same price or cheaper? Mine was exactly like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know if everyone needs this over strap though, my bra was included in the price with surgery xxx
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down