Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg why do I suddenly feel guilty after...

2 posters

Go down

omg why do I suddenly feel guilty after... Empty omg why do I suddenly feel guilty after...

Post by loui1981 20th March 2014, 6:27 pm

Seeing a photos being shared around of a brave lady who fought cancer and had her breasts removed.  She's proud of her no boobs,  makes me feel guilty for bot being happy with the healthy ones I had
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

omg why do I suddenly feel guilty after... Empty Re: omg why do I suddenly feel guilty after...

Post by tigertonix 20th March 2014, 9:33 pm

Babe, I completely understand what you mean and it's so natural for you to feel guilt when you see breast cancer patients. However, you had your BA because you, yourself, weren't happy with your boobs. They were making you very unhappy and your confidence and self-esteem were low because of it. You have worked for and earned your money so you definitely have the right to get a BA to take away those insecurities you have with yourself. I know it seems selfish but it isn't when you think about it. There are a lot of situations that are like this one.. For example: A lot of women wear make up on a daily basis to make them look prettier and more attractive. However, some people have been victims of fires and have burns and scars all over their faces. We could definitely feel guilty about wearing make up because we don't have burns and scars all over our faces but in the same way we do it because it makes us feel better. Also, there are people in the world who starve themselves because they have eating disorders such as anorexia. These people could be considered selfish because they are choosing to harm their body for the sake of being thin when there are people out there in Africa who really are suffering from poverty and who would kill for a hamburger and chips.

My point is.. everyone has insecurities and we have the right to try to solve these issues. I'm sure some people could call us selfish for having BAs when there are so many women out there who have lost their breasts but at the end of the day we have all been very unhappy with our breasts. I, personally, had very big confidence issues and have never had a boyfriend because of how flat-chested I used to be. I would consider this an emotional illness but thankfully I have solved this problem - and I am so much happier for doing that!!

Try not to feel guilty, honey. It's lovely that you do and it shows that you're a very caring person for doing so!

Take care, babe.. I hope you're okay! xxxxxxxx

(Sorry for the essay haha)
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

omg why do I suddenly feel guilty after... Empty Re: omg why do I suddenly feel guilty after...

Post by loui1981 20th March 2014, 10:16 pm

Wow that has made me see it differently thank you you have a way with words xxxxxxxxxx
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 20th March 2014, 10:23 pm

Aww, no problem at all, honey! Haha thank you.. it's just I was thinking the exact same thing a couple of months ago and then I realised that there's so many other situations like that that we encounter every day without even realising! I mean, I got my mum to drive me to the supermarket today which is 1.5 miles away from my house. Somebody who is paralysed would probably think to themselves 'Why isn't that girl walking to the supermarket? Why is she wasting petrol and contributing to global warming when she has perfect use of her legs?' ..But at the end of the day.. we all take things that we have for granted and unfortunately that's the way life is.

Don't feel guilty, honey :) You're lovely xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down