Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel guilty for not telling the truth

+3
xx sharon xx
shakira
jellytot1
7 posters

Go down

Feel guilty for not telling the truth Empty Feel guilty for not telling the truth

Post by jellytot1 17th November 2010, 9:57 am

Morning Ladies

Just wondered how many of you didn't tell the truth to get time off work to go to your consultations?

I have my 2nd consultation in just over one hour and can't get time of work as a childminder, so I am taking the children with me (my husband is CRB checked and will sit and entertain them in the car while I have my half hour appointment to decide sizes and profiles) - the only thing is I haven't told the parents - one parent asked me this morning if I was OK and it was the ideal opportunity to invent a doctors appointment - but I blew it and said I was fine!!

I am getting myself so worked up as I know this parent was OK for me to take another childminder with me to look after her son and other children in the car while I attended a funeral - but she would go balastic if she found out I was having a boob job appointment.

i really haven't any other options - this is the only day my consultant has appointments at this clinic - other than that I would have to drive 60 miles each way for an evening appointment in another city.

Please tell me I am not a bad person for not being honest - I am really trying not to inconvenience anyone that is why I am prepared to have a C*** Xmas by having my BA done just before so I can get back to work in the new year.

It is impossible to have a private life when you work as a childminder - the parents and children know everything about you!!!

Wish me luck - I just hope I can concentrate on my appointment and not worry about the kids in the car with my hubbie.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Feel guilty for not telling the truth Empty Re: Feel guilty for not telling the truth

Post by shakira 17th November 2010, 10:12 am

I too am a childminder, for a friend of mine, I didn't tell her, I needed to take a week off because I was going broad. I just said I was going away for a weeks hols so it was quite easy for me!

You so are not a bad person, of course you need a private life, it's no -one"s business that you are getting your boobs done. look as long as the children are ok , no harm done, half an hour is all you will be away, don't worry about them and just get all your questions ready and answered. My only concern is after surgery how soon will you be back in work with the kids and will you need to be lifting them, babies, toddlers in and out of cars etc..?
shakira
shakira
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Feel guilty for not telling the truth Empty Re: Feel guilty for not telling the truth

Post by jellytot1 17th November 2010, 10:19 am

I will be having just 2 weeks off over Xmas but then have a friend who is CRB checked who can help as my assistant - also the youngest one (1 tomorrow) is cutting back his days as mum has been made redundant, so I will have 3 weeks off from lifting a non walker.

Just packing the car up now you would think we were going for a weeks holiday - I have changing bag and spare clothes, potty, snacks, drinks, books and toys, emergency contact numbers!!
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shakira 17th November 2010, 11:01 am

ahh well prepered. good luck, so exciting!!
shakira
shakira
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 17th November 2010, 11:28 am

Hi Jellytot...try not to feel too guilty for not being completely honest, its your business and at least your not letting the parent down. Provisions have been made and her child will be safe,so all is well.
Good luck with your consultation...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 17th November 2010, 11:31 am

just dont tell them.
Its personal, and surgeons are a type of doctor, so its still a doctors appointment, and the children are being cared for. Its not like its all day, its just half an hour or so
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 17th November 2010, 1:47 pm

Consultation update - bit of a whirlwind consultation as I was 15 mins late being called in - explained about the children being in the car with my hubbie and then Mr Wilson went into top gear, having me show him the effect I had at home with rice bags, then trying implants - 250 (which was the same size as rice bags I felt comfortable with), then 285 then 300 cc - then did measurements again, checked catalogue and said I could have either 265 or 295 cc Allergans round implants - which a surprise because I thought I would be having anatomicals - so settled on the 295 cc round Allergan Naturelles - all in 15 mins! I was so scared going in but I think that was worrying about kids, now I am so EXCITED!!!!!

update on kids in car with hubbie - don't think they even missed me busy reading books, eating snacks and singing - I did tell them I had been to doctors for 10 mins - I am not going to tell parents, if the kids tell them I will invent a terrible case of thrush and make them really wish they hadn't asked!! :
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 17th November 2010, 2:18 pm

LOL Jellytot that ''if the kids tell them I will invent a terrible case of thrush and make them really wish they hadn't asked!! :'' :coffeescr

glad it all went well hun! x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 17th November 2010, 2:19 pm

owwww my smiley didnt work!...........one of them days for me lol ill try again! coffee screen
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 17th November 2010, 3:01 pm

I dont think you a bad person at all hun. You want this really badly and doing your best to have appointments when its not inconvenince anyone else. I would just not tell them as its your business and no-one elses. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 17th November 2010, 5:52 pm

I don't see why you should tell them you're having a BA hun. The kids were looked after and it was only 30 mins. It's personal and not their business.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down