Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused...need to make a decision

+8
jenniferrf1
Princess_x
mrsball
Charlii
littlemissnewboobs00
charliee151
Gleaming
Doughty
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confused...need to make a decision Empty Confused...need to make a decision

Post by Doughty 29th October 2013, 7:04 pm

Hi girls, as everyone here seems to do lots of research I would appreciate your help! I've had two consultations through spire, happy enough with the surgeons and would feel in safe hands with either as working for spire thy do hv great cvs and both fully registered. However, both said different things on what I needed, both said a lift will b needed but gave an alternative on implants...one said if I go big (400cc +) then I'd get away with no uplift, the others aid I'd get away with it with (300cc) but will def need uplift at some point.. Prob in a few years! 

I really don't want perfection as such just fuller boobs and more pert than after now... Weight loss and breast feeding hv taken their toll! 

I'm feeling the need for a third consultation so trying frati of mya, my only concern is that hr is not baaps registered..is this a riskier option?! I would so love for him to say I didn't need a lift but if he does then I'm not 100 % sure he is the safest bet....literally only because of this registration issue. 

Please any comments welcome :)
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Confused...need to make a decision Empty Re: Confused...need to make a decision

Post by Gleaming 29th October 2013, 7:19 pm

You could try mybreast hun-they use BAAPS/BAPRAS registered surgeons. It may just be you haven't found the right surgeon for you yet, some people just get that feeling after their 1st consultation, for others they need a few-I saw 4 in total, but new when I found the one for me :)

If you are keen on one of the surgeons you have already seen how about you have a 2nd consultation bringing the info given to you by the other surgeon and take it From there ? Xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by charliee151 29th October 2013, 7:24 pm

I know baaps/bapras are more desirable due to their qualifications and what they have to have achieved to be on the register, but just as equally there are lots of girls on here that haven't had these types of surgeons and have been just as happy. It's all about what's right for you really Hun, who's going to give you the best look and achieve what you want and who you trust. 
It's always good to have a few consultations to compare them Hun.
Xxxx
charliee151
charliee151
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 354

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 29th October 2013, 7:54 pm

I saw a surgeon who said she thought I needed a lift and bigger implants but them saw another who said I can et away with anatomical shapes with high projection about 375cc making me an approx D... Then the droopiness may be less. I too said in not that bothered about poking out my eyes with my nipples! I'm quite happy to look a bit "natural" but be fuller - personally I'd get another opinion and don't tell them the others opinions before you get theirs, If that makes sense?! Good luck
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th October 2013, 8:06 pm

You could always just go and see mr Frati just for the opinion if you're not comfortable with him as a surgeon.

Going big is not always the best option. Plus the bigger the implant, the heavier it is, the sooner you'll probably need that lift. I would definitely see some more, even if its just for second consults with your original surgeons. Maybe discuss anatomical, I know some of the girls here have got away with not having a lift with them.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 29th October 2013, 8:34 pm

A ba will only give you a bigger version of what you have now Hun. 

If both surgeons have said you need a lift you will need a lift. Getting big implants on unpert breasts will cause them to sag even quicker. 

Just  ask yourself would be happy paying for just a ba now then in another couple of years want to pay again and even more for another ba plus uplift? 

If it was me I would go for the uplift bow rather than later. 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 29th October 2013, 8:44 pm

Definitely go for that third consult.. you don't have to rule out surgeons just because they're not BAAPS/BAPRAS registered. It's personal preference. Dr Frati is known for the natural look, I've never seen a complaint about him x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th October 2013, 9:46 pm

I agree with the ladies, the baaps qualification is great but it isn't a bad thing if they are not registered because there are many great surgeons who arnt and many ladies who have had a BA with a surgeon who isn't baaps registered who are happy so ild say go for the consultation just so you will have a majority xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 29th October 2013, 11:06 pm

Thanks for everyone's views, everyones ideas definitely helped me. I'm going to go ahead and see doctor frati at least to see for sure whether an uplift is 100 % necessary at this stage.  I'm sure il post again after that no doubt with further concerns. Thanks again :)
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 30th October 2013, 7:10 am

Good luck hun, keep us posted :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 2nd November 2013, 8:11 pm

When I saw my PS from Spire, he thought that a lift was not needed...I was worried it may be as mine are empty and sag a little after two children.

He told me that a lift is only really needed when the nipple sits below the breast crease or fold, mine is just above.  I did not know this before. A bigger implant won't mean no lift needed at all, as said already it will make you just a bigger version of you now. And bigger=heavier.

Hmmm, tricky, definately need a third opinion to help balance out your advice already perhaps.

Best wishes with it all though xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 3rd November 2013, 12:26 am

mrsball wrote:A ba will only give you a bigger version of what you have now Hun. 

If both surgeons have said you need a lift you will need a lift. Getting big implants on unpert breasts will cause them to sag even quicker. 

Just  ask yourself would be happy paying for just a ba now then in another couple of years want to pay again and even more for another ba plus uplift? 

If it was me I would go for the uplift bow rather than later. 
X
I agree 100% with MrsBall. To put implants in boobs that are already sagging will only make them worse. Quicker.
Only a lift can make saggy boobs perky. A friend to me refused to have an uplift and chose to only put implants in. And yes she has fuller boobs. In the lower part of her breasts. The upper part is empty. And the nipples are half down on her tummy so she needs to wear a pushup bra all the time. Not nice.

I'm 6 weeks post op a full uplift and my scars have already started to fade away. I have the perkiest boobs I have ever seen so for me it was worth it.
Really think this through before you make your decision. fingers crossed
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 3rd November 2013, 6:38 am

It does depend on just how saggy is your sagginess though as you could get away with tall anatomical shapes with high projection at the nipple. This is what I've had and the result is so far great. I've also seen lots of pcs from surgeons who've operated on boobs with some - minimal / pseudo ptosis with anatomical a and they look fab! Get anther opinion....
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd November 2013, 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have a look at that thread, might help x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 3rd November 2013, 5:53 pm

I'm still confused! One minute I think il hv an uplift and implants for a longer term solution then I face difficulties (money mainly and oh telling me its too much money) but also scared of a more complicated surgery..I've never had surgery of any sort. I was thinking of My breast as they charge much less for both ops, £6000 instead of £7500 that spire charge... Will now need to research their surgeons I guess. I guess it's all down to expectations of what I will be happy with. Does anyone hv any before and after they would be willing to share ? Those who did or didn't hv an uplift...I'm hoping this may give me a better idea of the result I may achieve xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd November 2013, 6:01 pm

I don't have any pictures but like spire, mybreast only use baaps/bapras registered surgeons.
It depends on you and the surgeon really, if he thinks you might get away without the lift then you could consider it but having implants will not give you perky breasts, they will give a bigger version of what you already have... So to be happy you are looking at the lift...
It's normal to feel nervous but spire and mybreast use only baaps surgeons so you know you will be in good hands cx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 3rd November 2013, 6:17 pm

Thankyou jennifer, it's such a big decision....think I'm putting pressure on myself as wanted to get it done over Christmas (due to children and work commitments) thinking I may hv to postpone xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 3rd November 2013, 6:34 pm

Could you discuss with the surgeon you chose about the possibility of putting the implants in in theatre and if they actually look not as good as poss to then do a doughnut / nipple relocation in theatre then and there? I really was in the same position as you although I'm sure we have differs body shapes and probably a different level of ptosis but my anatomicals don't look droopy at all. They're not up round my chin but I was quite happy to look aged 36 and not age 16....! Each to ther own obv but get a other opinion and you could still be done by Christmas ;-)
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 3rd November 2013, 7:04 pm

Thank you little miss, great help and I'm nearly 36 so of the same thinking. I'm going to get that third opinion and take my time....hopefully wont get cold feet after all this. I've actually just taken some photos of my boobs and I think tbh I've been in denial...thy really are q saggy lol! The doc measured them 25 from collar so that's q low...better start saving :( urgggh I'm sending myself mad :) x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 3rd November 2013, 7:20 pm

Yes it's not something you want to get wrong (well, that you can possibly avoid anyway) that's for sure as the thought of ever going through this again is not appealing! Good luck! Stats wise just FYI I'm 5'4" and about 8st 4lb I wore a 32 a bra but had what they call glandular ptosis or nipple isn't too low but had saggy boob under it. I bf two hungry babies! I saw two consultants and was happy to chose a very experienced and measured one who last week gave me 375cc partial unders which were high profile (projectin out behind nipple to give it a "lift") and tall (to make up for bony chest). I now have what look like they'll end up to be a large c but probably a D cup and nipple is not pointing upwards but it straight out and looks fab. Obv they'll drop a little but I have faith in my surgeon to (hopefully) keep them looking somewhat perkier than before. Good luck hun
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 4th November 2013, 2:43 pm

Thanks again and for all the information. I am around the same build as you but more an empty c so perhaps a little more weight in my sag!  Perfect, large C/D is all im after and just sitting nicely. I made a call to Aurora near me and she suggested a surgeon who uses furry Brazilians (pure implants) which apparently give more a lift and could prevent the need for an uplift. I am going to see him Thursday so will let you know what he sais.

Anyone had furry Brazilians and what is your experience. The surgeon I am seeing is Garrick georgeu, not done too much research as yet but he is baaps recognised.
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th November 2013, 2:50 pm

I found it difficult enought just having to have a normal straight forwad BA and I cant imagine how hard it must be to decide when having an uplift too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th November 2013, 2:55 pm

The furries are becoming very popular because the have a reduced risk of cc and it takes a skilled surgeon to use them as they need to be placed correctly as they do not drop like other implants, there's a thread below talking about them so have a look :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th November 2013, 3:01 pm

yeah def becoming popular the only thing that ut me off was the way that they "attach" to the breast inside lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 4th November 2013, 3:23 pm

Think placement under the muscle has very low cc rate too so personally I'd prefer that over furry brazilians
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next