Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big decision to make ..

+2
Charlii
msc2013
6 posters

Go down

Big decision to make ..  Empty Big decision to make ..

Post by msc2013 17th December 2013, 9:02 pm

Hi girls,

I've taken the plunge and booked my BA for 10th Jan ...... but the doubts creeping in .. not about the op but that the timing is not ideal .. Some of you may have seen that I'm due to move to Oz end Feb/beg March subject to op going ok and being given the go ahead to fly.. my big big worry is that I'm getting married mid April .. my PS was reassuring that I'll be fine to fly .. fine to move  and will all have settled by the date of my wedding and honeymoon...

but I need some home truths !! I can see that everyone heals differently and its impossible to predict how I'll heal, recovery and any possible complications...

my biggest worry is having rock hard sore boobs for my wedding and honeymoon....
my wedding will be 12 weeks after the op .. so looking for examples of how you felt/feel 12 weeks post op... I read alot about sore nipples .. is it still possible at 12 weeks to be at the don't you dare go near them stage ? !! Of course I wouldnt want that on my honeymoon !!

Its costs about 3 times as much so I believe to have a BA in OZ.. but if it means I'm putting my wedding and honeymoon in jeoperdy I'm prepared to accept it just can't be done now... I unfortuanely have had to wait until now to afford it so only got a small window ..
any advice girls .. I am literally going from yes to no to yes to no hundreds of times a day its drving me potty xx
msc2013
msc2013
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Big decision to make ..  Empty Re: Big decision to make ..

Post by Charlii 17th December 2013, 9:09 pm

I had my first post op with my surgeon at 12wks. He said everything was fine, do as I please. HOWEVER...

They were still sore, numb, a little high, a little wonky, still quite hard, and not ready to be in wires for a full day. The thing is, no one here can predict your healing. Some girls take a couple of weeks and have nice soft squishy boobs, others take months. My concern would be wearing your wedding undies for a full day, and how they will look in your dress. If theyre still quite solid, they may not come together in the cleavage you were hoping, and it may get so unbearable comfortable in it. Wedding days are looooong.

I don't want to sound like im putting you off, just offering my opinion. It may be entirely doable. But if it were me...I might put the money to one side and then get them as a wedding pressie afterwards if that's an option?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th December 2013, 9:12 pm

You'll be able to treat your boobs 'barring any complications' just as you would your own at 3 months post-op hun. 

There is a slight possibility you may still be high, but they'll have well started to drop by then and the softening will have already started so they'll by no means be hard at all.

You'll be fine sweetheart - however if you wanted them 'fully healed' so they've dropped fully and the softening has really started kicking in then anything from 6 months onwards would be the timescale you'd be looking to. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 9:52 pm

hi and congrats on the up and coming wedding its the best day ever (outwith having my kids)

I think that ive been one of the very unlucky ones in my BA journey

From early on I knew things werent right, my implants werent dropping and my left looked even higher, round and felt hard and was always sorer than the right so I started seeing the surgeon regulary who suggested massage and compression band but stiill no luck and by around 5 month we were thinking CC in the left breast

long story short after almost a very long year on the 25th Nov I had to have a reop to sort the cc which turned out the be grade III, release the muscles and lowered the pocket, and so far things are looking ok

Now please please please dont think that this will happen to you but im just giving you my story of how things happened

did this affect the way I had to treat my boobs? not really buy my nipples always felt weird lol but if you can put up with it the new hubby want mind

I went on holliday around 5 month after my reop and got burnt silly on the top of my chest and neck so if your heading to sun then be very careful with the boobs and if your getting them out then I suggest total sunblock that early on or a high suncream and also dont get the scars in the sun

what is the dress like at the top, mine would have covered the wonkiness of my boobs

Big decision to make ..  48703811

so if its a dress that covers your boobs and say they havent dropped propery then theres no prob there

It really is up to you

the other thing to think about is if you do have complications you would need to come back to have anything sorted with your aftercare

sorry if mines is a bad post im just going with my experiance lovely xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 17th December 2013, 10:17 pm

You look beautiful Tink x
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 10:21 pm

Aw thank u. Less is more? Lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by msc2013 17th December 2013, 11:05 pm

Oh thank you girls and I love your dress Tinkerbell you look absolutely beautiful ! It's second time around for me and my future hubby and we're so so excited !!!

Personal question time .... cough cough hmmm hmmm .
when did you want/let your other half get their hands on them ?
how different did it feel for you ? for him ?
is it as pleasurable ? or does it feel different like theyre not part of you ?
nipples !!! I'm so scared about losing sensation but also about being oversensitised .. I remember the early days of breastfeeding .. I found that harder than giving birth with no pain relief so worried about the nips !
and does your other half like them !!
sorry girls ... I know I'm asking personal stuff but don't have any friends that have done this here so no one to have those little chats with and I rememeber after I gave birth thinking blimey no one told me about that or that despite going to all the classes and reading a ton of books !
x
msc2013
msc2013
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 11:23 pm

I had couple time day 4 and 3 lol just carefully obviously but my husband did care he just loves me.

I feel.sooo much better after my BA even.with the complications

Ask away xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2013, 11:25 pm

As for pain first time round i.struggled bad i thought birth was easier and that was no pain relief. Most girls are uncomfortable and and ache but i had proper pain i actually struggled to deal with it at times xz
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by msc2013 17th December 2013, 11:30 pm

oh you poor thing you've had a rough ride, but I love your honesty and positivity and great that you feel despite a not easy recovery that it was the right decision.
thanks for being there
x
msc2013
msc2013
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th December 2013, 12:07 am

Yeah u could have ur BA and have no pain and that chance is high!! Whats ur gut feeling about it all xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th December 2013, 6:15 am

You can let your other half touch them when your ready and the same goes for bedroom antics... It's when you feel comfortable! Normally for the first 6 weeks... Most of us have to wear the sports bra so it's not the most glam lol...
At first your boobs will be quite hard and they won't move much at all... So don't expect it to be really pleasurable at first ild say lol!
Post BA my nipples was sooo sensitive for about three weeks... Pre BA I had hardly any sensation and it's gone back to normal... This is a risk; loss of sensation and it can take up to two years I've read to go back to normal esp underneath the nipple.
My OH loves them lol, I'm sure all of our OH likes our boobs! As long as they are prepared that we won't wake up and have perfect boobs right away! It takes time for them to look natural but it's so worth it because I feel better in clothes.. Without them lol and the choice of bras is now amazing!

Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down