Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd consultation and decision day

4 posters

Go down

2nd consultation and  decision day  Empty 2nd consultation and decision day

Post by sammi35 19th February 2011, 1:33 pm

hey girls so monday will be my last consultation with my ps and this will also be the day when i decide for certain if im booking , going ahead etc , wen i pay my deposit , sign finance confirm date , i think you get the idea .

so i think i have armed my self with all the questions i need to ask , by checkin the notebook reading your posts etc but if anybody can think of anythin that i might not have covered in my list , it would be a great help for any suggestions , i want to come away on monday feeling that i have asked everythin possible that i could have asked him .

2 days to go and the nerves are kicking in as i know when i sign there is no going back .

thanks in advance of any replies :) xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

2nd consultation and  decision day  Empty Re: 2nd consultation and decision day

Post by misf1 19th February 2011, 1:40 pm

I think you should be very well prepared with the notebook and after reading everything on here. A lot more so that a lot of people that have a BA. I would say if you are happy with everything after your consultation monday and you feel confident that the surgeon understands exactly what you want. Go with that little voice in your head (gut instinct) and if your happy book it. If you are still not sure, come away and think about it. There really is no rush. It's something you want to get right first time.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 20th February 2011, 11:37 pm

How's your prep going hun?

Tomorrow is also my last consultation with my PS, although I've already booked my surgery and it's in 10 days. I don't have any questions prepared for him as he answered them all first time round really, but as Misf1 said, if you've looked through here I'm almost certain you will have covered just about every question you can. You'll probably find he answers a load of them before you even get to ask!

Good luck though hun, and make sure you update us with how it goes!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 21st February 2011, 1:38 am

hi lindylou

well im hoping ive got all the right questions i need to ask , now im not sure of the size he suggested , i did the rice test today and they looked massive so that freaked me out a little so i think ill be askin to try a smaller size , ill be takin with me questions , sports bras and pics hoping i get everythin covered .

wow 10 days i bet your really nervous now i think mine will be 26 march and even that seems real close .
good luck for yours to tomoz xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st February 2011, 11:51 am

The rice test is only a bit of fun, you often look MASSIVE with rice boobies than with the implants, so don't worry about that too much (I think I did the tests and ended up with 100cc implants! Mad!)

Actually signing and paying was the hardest bit for me, because I knew there was no backing out. I'm rubbish with decisions anyway, but was the best thing I've ever done!

Well done though lovely, you can never be too prepared, and you seem to be doing everything really sensibly, so you'll be absolutely fine.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 21st February 2011, 1:24 pm

wow ok im back from my consultation i think i drove the surgeon mad with all my questions even tho im still not %100 sure on my size to have im tryin to decide between 300 and 260 im just really scared of goin to big and hating them .
but i made the decision to go ahead and book so no longer is the bed on hold its now signed and sealed , im hopin i made the right choice but im not goin it alone my cousin is booked in with me and we will be holding each others hands all the way .

thanks for your replies im so glad im not alone xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down